Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

...MARIA BECOMES A POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE... ...THE EYE AND THE INTENSE INNER CORE IS NEARING DOMINICA...

8:00 PM AST Mon Sep 18
Location: 15.3°N 61.1°W
Moving: WNW at 9 mph
Min pressure: 925 mb
Max sustained: 160 mph

Room 101 HN  $128.93
Papi Chulo
4 × 42 · Natural
Box of 50
Save $14607
Quick view

(6 Reviews)
 Until they're gone, get these fine cigars at the seriously discounted closeout price!

$150.54
Room 101 Ltd Namakubi
Papi Chulo
4 × 42 · EMS
Box of 50
Save $21946
Quick view

(9 Reviews)
 Until they're gone, get these fine cigars at the seriously discounted closeout price!

These are in JR's closeout section and FS sitewide today.

Good evening everyone.
Good catch there Blu.

Evening Blu, those Namakubi's are awfully tempting.
Good evening SC Tex, I thought you would like that one. Hope all is well with you in your new temp digs.
Temp Shelter is fine other than on the 3rd floor with no elevators is tough on us old folks.

Met contractor at the permanent place today and he may be getting started this week, should take about a month.

...MARIA BECOMES A POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE... ...THE EYE AND THE INTENSE INNER CORE IS NEARING DOMINICA...

8:00 PM AST Mon Sep 18
Location: 15.3°N 61.1°W
Moving: WNW at 9 mph
Min pressure: 925 mb
Max sustained: 160 mph
Not going to be much left of the Caribbean after this season.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Room 101 HN  $128.93
Papi Chulo
4 × 42 · Natural
Box of 50
Save $14607
Quick view

(6 Reviews)
 Until they're gone, get these fine cigars at the seriously discounted closeout price!

$150.54
Room 101 Ltd Namakubi
Papi Chulo
4 × 42 · EMS
Box of 50
Save $21946
Quick view

(9 Reviews)
 Until they're gone, get these fine cigars at the seriously discounted closeout price!

These are in JR's closeout section and FS sitewide today.

Good evening everyone.
Good catch there Blu.
Got lucky. Got email announcing FS sitewide and just cruised over to check things out. First time I ever checked the closeout deals.

evening Blu. I no can spend any money for a bit, but thank you.

you suffer any damage from the storm?
Hey Dean,
Glad you survived ok. Lost some trees, lots of palm fronds and coconuts, screen on one side in the Lanai, a very large bougainvillea bush approx. 12'x6' however we were very lucky indeed, got our power back within 6 hours after storm. Our biggest issue is we just got back our internet, TV, and home phone after 8 days, THANKS Comcast.
Good luck in your upcoming move and your new home.
glad your damage was slight.
Thanks.
Logged

tcarblu

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Evening Blu, those Namakubi's are awfully tempting.
Good evening SC Tex, I thought you would like that one. Hope all is well with you in your new temp digs.
Temp Shelter is fine other than on the 3rd floor with no elevators is tough on us old folks.

Met contractor at the permanent place today and he may be getting started this week, should take about a month.
one month, that's good news. And I can't even walk up one flight anymore.

...MARIA BECOMES A POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE... ...THE EYE AND THE INTENSE INNER CORE IS NEARING DOMINICA...

8:00 PM AST Mon Sep 18
Location: 15.3°N 61.1°W
Moving: WNW at 9 mph
Min pressure: 925 mb
Max sustained: 160 mph
Not going to be much left of the Caribbean after this season.
looks like she'll miss me ....... butthat will change every 15 minutes like Irma maybe.

Evening Blu, those Namakubi's are awfully tempting.
Good evening SC Tex, I thought you would like that one. Hope all is well with you in your new temp digs.
Temp Shelter is fine other than on the 3rd floor with no elevators is tough on us old folks.

Met contractor at the permanent place today and he may be getting started this week, should take about a month.
one month, that's good news. And I can't even walk up one flight anymore.
I do ok on the stairs except when I need to carry something very large up with me.

...MARIA BECOMES A POTENTIALLY CATASTROPHIC CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE... ...THE EYE AND THE INTENSE INNER CORE IS NEARING DOMINICA...

8:00 PM AST Mon Sep 18
Location: 15.3°N 61.1°W
Moving: WNW at 9 mph
Min pressure: 925 mb
Max sustained: 160 mph
Not going to be much left of the Caribbean after this season.
looks like she'll miss me ....... butthat will change every 15 minutes like Irma maybe.
Needs to keep turning NNE so I can relax.

Been a long ass day and now I've gotta figure out what's for dinner. This blows.

The Mrs went to go pick up her mother and aunt from the airport. That's no walk in the park either.

Been a long ass day and now I've gotta figure out what's for dinner. This blows.
Took the easy way out. Gonna make a quick marinara and some pasta for the kids. I'll make myself a salad.

Been a long ass day and now I've gotta figure out what's for dinner. This blows.
Took the easy way out. Gonna make a quick marinara and some pasta for the kids. I'll make myself a salad.
That should do the job

When are you going to take the boat out CarolinaDave?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10