CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 03, 2014, 12:00:07 AM

Title: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on November 03, 2014, 12:00:07 AM
Don't be a turkey!  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, post on this site and you will catch hell from members and trolls alike.  Therefore, don't proceed if you have thin skin.  If you can accept all that, light a cigar, pour a beverage of your choice and welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 03, 2014, 12:21:50 AM
Good morning and good night all!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:04:36 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:14:53 AM
Today is Monday, Nov. 3, the 307th day of 2014. There are 58 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:15:29 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 3, 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson soundly defeated Republican Barry Goldwater to win a White House term in his own right.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:16:00 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:16:37 AM
In 1839, the first Opium War between China and Britain broke out.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:17:02 AM
In 1852, Emperor Meiji of Japan was born in Kyoto.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:17:39 AM
In 1903, Panama proclaimed its independence from Colombia.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:18:01 AM
1911, the Chevrolet Motor Car Co. was founded in Detroit by Louis Chevrolet and William C. Durant. (The company was acquired by General Motors in 1918.)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:18:29 AM
In 1936, President Franklin D. Roosevelt won a landslide election victory over Republican challenger Alfred M. "Alf" Landon.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:18:49 AM
In 1954, the Japanese monster movie "Godzilla" was released by Toho Co.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:19:18 AM
In 1957, the Soviet Union launched Sputnik 2, the second manmade satellite, into orbit; on board was a dog named Laika (LY'-kah) who was sacrificed in the experiment.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:19:44 AM
In 1960, the Meredith Willson musical "The Unsinkable Molly Brown" opened on Broadway with Tammy Grimes in the title role.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:20:04 AM
In 1970, Salvador Allende (ah-YEN'-day) was inaugurated as president of Chile.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:21:01 AM
In 1979, five Communist Workers Party members were killed in a clash with heavily armed Ku Klux Klansmen and neo-Nazis during an anti-Klan protest in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:21:30 AM
In 1986, the Iran-Contra affair began to come to light as Ash-Shiraa, a pro-Syrian Lebanese magazine, first broke the story of U.S. arms sales to Iran.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:22:01 AM
In 1994, Susan Smith of Union, South Carolina, was arrested for drowning her two young sons, Michael and Alex, nine days after claiming the children had been abducted by a black carjacker.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:22:29 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush claimed a re-election mandate a day after more than 62 million Americans chose him over Democrat John Kerry; Kerry conceded defeat in make-or-break Ohio rather than launch a legal fight reminiscent of the contentious Florida recount of four years earlier. Hamid Karzai (HAH'-mihd KAHR'-zeye) was declared the winner of Afghanistan's first-ever presidential election after a three-week probe into vote fraud found no grounds to invalidate his triumph. Sgt. Charles Jenkins, who'd spent nearly 40 years in North Korea, pleaded guilty to deserting the U.S. Army in 1965 (he served 25 days in jail and was discharged).
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:22:56 AM
Five years ago: In the 2009 elections, Chris Christie, a Republican former U.S. attorney, unseated New Jersey Democratic Gov. Jon Corzine while in Virginia, Republican Bob McDonnell beat Democrat R. Creigh Deeds. German Chancellor Angela Merkel (AHN'-geh-lah MEHR'-kuhl) marked the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall with a speech to the U.S. Congress by exhorting the world to "tear down the walls of today" and reach a deal to combat global warming. Actor-comedian Carl Ballantine ("McHale's Navy") died in Los Angeles at age 92.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:23:40 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama stepped into Virginia's gubernatorial race, throwing the political weight of the White House behind Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who ended up defeating Republican Ken Cuccinelli. In a double victory for Kenya, Geoffrey Mutai successfully defended his New York City Marathon title and Priscah Jeptoo rallied to win the women's race amid heightened security after the Boston Marathon bombings. Houston Texans coach Gary Kubiak collapsed from a mini-stroke while leaving the field at halftime of a game with the Indianapolis Colts, who rallied for a 27-24 victory. Miami Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito, accused of bullying fellow player Jonathan Martin, was suspended for conduct detrimental to the team. (Incognito missed the final eight games of the season before becoming a free agent when his contract with Miami expired.)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:24:06 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Peggy McCay is 87. Actress Lois Smith is 84. Actress Monica Vitti is 83. Former Massachusetts Gov. Michael S. Dukakis is 81. Actor-dancer Ken Berry is 81. Actor Shadoe Stevens is 68. Singer Lulu is 66. Comedian-actress Roseanne Barr is 62. Actress Kate Capshaw is 61. Comedian Dennis Miller is 61. Actress Kathy Kinney is 61. Singer Adam Ant is 60. Actor Dolph Lundgren is 57. Rock musician C.J. Pierce (Drowning Pool) is 42. Olympic gold medal figure skater Evgeni Plushenko is 32. Actress Julie Berman (TV: "General Hospital") is 31.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:24:45 AM
Thought for Today: "Among these things but one thing seems certain — that nothing certain exists, and that nothing is more pitiable or more presumptuous than man." — Pliny the Elder, Roman scholar.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:26:06 AM
Flying a Kite
-------------------------

A man is in his front yard attempting to fly
a kite with his son. However, every time the
kite gets up into the air, it comes crashing
back down.

This goes on for a while, when his wife sticks
her head out of the front door and yells, "You
need more tail."

The father turns to his son and says, "Son,
I'll never understand your mother. Yesterday,
I told her I needed more tail, and she told me
to go fly a kite!"
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 02:45:47 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys,  enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 04:45:08 AM
Time for a double sheesh.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 05:30:37 AM
MorningLSU.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 05:33:24 AM
MorningLSU.
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 05:33:45 AM
MorningLSU.
How did your weekend go?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 05:37:29 AM
MorningLSU.
How did your weekend go?
Pretty lazy and non-productive for me.  Did not get my window cleaning project done.  Did you get a phone ordered?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 05:53:06 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 05:54:44 AM
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 05:55:51 AM
Work time.  Fuk'n office meeting day to start things off.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 05:59:43 AM
Work time.  Fuk'n office meeting day to start things off.
I've got one this morning from 8-10. That should be against the law on a Monday morning.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 06:02:10 AM
MorningLSU.
How did your weekend go?
Pretty lazy and non-productive for me.  Did not get my window cleaning project done.  Did you get a phone ordered?
The asshole that waited on me told me I had to wait the last two days until my contract was up even though the phone would not be here for 6 weeks, my daughter had just ordered hers last week and her contract date does not end until a month from now. I just drew a jackass I guess.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 06:09:29 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 06:10:25 AM
Work time.  Fuk'n office meeting day to start things off.
I've got one this morning from 8-10. That should be against the law on a Monday morning.
Must be a relative of Dean's to do such a thing.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 06:10:54 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 06:11:26 AM
Work time.  Fuk'n office meeting day to start things off.
Enjoy your day, after the meeting that is.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 06:20:34 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: bluecollar on November 03, 2014, 06:30:34 AM
Work time.  Fuk'n office meeting day to start things off.
I've got one this morning from 8-10. That should be against the law on a Monday morning.
Must be a relative of Dean's to do such a thing.
        lmao!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: bluecollar on November 03, 2014, 06:32:15 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
             high of 50 by Tomorrow but down hill after that. See ya November 30th Dave.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 06:33:53 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
             high of 50 by Tomorrow but down hill after that. See ya November 30th Dave.
Good morning Rick.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 06:35:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
You should have done like the celebrities do and right after you start the race you should have run down a side street and jumped into a waiting car that would have driven you to the finish line.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:35:59 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
Hahaha.  What was your time?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:37:09 AM
Good morning, Chip, Dave, LTG and Rick.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 06:41:44 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
You should have done like the celebrities do and right after you start the race you should have run down a side street and jumped into a waiting car that would have driven you to the finish line.
Believe me, Nate and I lamented not doing that as we were climbing the first hill.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 06:43:03 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
Hahaha.  What was your time?
About 35 minutes, but it wasn't timed, so I was just using the running app on my phone. Started it before we actually got going, so it was a little off. 7 minutes longer than my last 5k that I timed, but I'll take it in those conditions.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 06:43:20 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
             high of 50 by Tomorrow but down hill after that. See ya November 30th Dave.
Right on, Rick.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: bluecollar on November 03, 2014, 06:44:20 AM
Good morning, Chip, Dave, LTG and Rick.
              Hi Tony
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: bluecollar on November 03, 2014, 06:52:12 AM
Good morning, Chip, Dave, LTG and Rick.
              Hi Tony
                 have a good days...work is calling.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 06:52:51 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 06:58:38 AM
any eherfs going on this month? a lot of birthdays that are great opportunities.
maybe a combined birthday eherf at the end of the month?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 06:58:50 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Same temp I woke up to. Brisk. Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:59:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
You should have done like the celebrities do and right after you start the race you should have run down a side street and jumped into a waiting car that would have driven you to the finish line.
Believe me, Nate and I lamented not doing that as we were climbing the first hill.
Hahaha.  Chip said celebrities and you heard Nate?  How's our friend doing?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 07:00:09 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
Hahaha.  What was your time?
About 35 minutes, but it wasn't timed, so I was just using the running app on my phone. Started it before we actually got going, so it was a little off. 7 minutes longer than my last 5k that I timed, but I'll take it in those conditions.
Right on!  Nothing to be ashamed of at all.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 07:00:53 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Happy Monday, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 07:02:54 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
You should have done like the celebrities do and right after you start the race you should have run down a side street and jumped into a waiting car that would have driven you to the finish line.
Believe me, Nate and I lamented not doing that as we were climbing the first hill.
Hahaha.  Chip said celebrities and you heard Nate?  How's our friend doing?
Hey, when Draft Day came out on DVD, I saw his mug on my tv a dozen times a night in the damn commercial for it. He's doing good, still plugging away, trying to make it big.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 07:18:07 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
You should have done like the celebrities do and right after you start the race you should have run down a side street and jumped into a waiting car that would have driven you to the finish line.
Believe me, Nate and I lamented not doing that as we were climbing the first hill.
Hahaha.  Chip said celebrities and you heard Nate?  How's our friend doing?
Hey, when Draft Day came out on DVD, I saw his mug on my tv a dozen times a night in the damn commercial for it. He's doing good, still plugging away, trying to make it big.
Agreed.  I just love teasing him.  He's keeping busy, I take it?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 07:26:34 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
You should have done like the celebrities do and right after you start the race you should have run down a side street and jumped into a waiting car that would have driven you to the finish line.
Believe me, Nate and I lamented not doing that as we were climbing the first hill.
Hahaha.  Chip said celebrities and you heard Nate?  How's our friend doing?
Hey, when Draft Day came out on DVD, I saw his mug on my tv a dozen times a night in the damn commercial for it. He's doing good, still plugging away, trying to make it big.
Agreed.  I just love teasing him.  He's keeping busy, I take it?
Yeah, doing little things here and there. Nothing major yet, but he's ever hopeful.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 07:34:03 AM
if it wasn't for the palm trees and sun I'd think I was still in NY. brrrr.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 07:44:01 AM
MorningLSU.
How did your weekend go?
Pretty lazy and non-productive for me.  Did not get my window cleaning project done.  Did you get a phone ordered?
The asshole that waited on me told me I had to wait the last two days until my contract was up even though the phone would not be here for 6 weeks, my daughter had just ordered hers last week and her contract date does not end until a month from now. I just drew a jackass I guess.
Yes sir you definitely drew the jackass but usally those phone stores have one non-jackass and the rest jackasses so the odds are against you.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 07:44:57 AM
Work time.  Fuk'n office meeting day to start things off.
Enjoy your day, after the meeting that is.
Office meeting til about 10 then another meeting at 1:30 then drive to San Antonio for an all day meeting at 7:30 in the morning there.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 07:45:33 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 07:46:03 AM
Morning Chip, Dave. Gobble gobble.
Did you freeze running Saturday?
Pretty much. Temps in the low 40s, upper 30s, rain turning into sleet periodically and 20+ mph winds right off the lake. Made you feel alive, while wishing you were dead. Haha.
Hahaha.  What was your time?
High 70's/low 80's here maybe some rain tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 07:46:22 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning there CG.  How is the dog?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 07:47:01 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 07:47:58 AM
Mornign Rick, Tony and Dean.  Hope I have gotten everyone now.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 07:48:04 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 07:48:19 AM
Ok, workaference time.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 07:52:52 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Morning there CG.  How is the dog?
Dog seems all back to normal, freaky when they act like that after hurting themselves.  How was the weekend?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 07:53:01 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Shaun!
Runner Dave!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 07:54:15 AM
[...]
Hope to see you both in early May.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 07:55:12 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 07:56:24 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 07:57:04 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 08:04:01 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Good Luck but should be an A+ for weekend work.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 08:05:34 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 08:09:12 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Good Luck but should be an A+ for weekend work.
No shit right!  Did school stuff for a couple hours both Sat and Sunday
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 08:11:18 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
My phone app says 39° but it feels warmer.  Perhaps it's the built-in insulation I've got.  The wind died down which is great.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 08:11:38 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Good Luck but should be an A+ for weekend work.
No shit right!  Did school stuff for a couple hours both Sat and Sunday
Well that SUX!  Should GFY some teachers.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 08:12:35 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 08:13:26 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
Yeah it rarely stays cold very long at a time down thee.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 08:15:22 AM
Good mornin Gents!
Hi Shaun.  Did you get that paper done?
Yes sir, turned er in mid-day Saturday...time to get an A!
Good Luck but should be an A+ for weekend work.
No shit right!  Did school stuff for a couple hours both Sat and Sunday
Well that SUX!  Should GFY some teachers.
Definitely should have just done this before I started working full time :)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 08:15:47 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
GFY!  40here, warmest its been in a couple days!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 08:25:33 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
GFY!  40here, warmest its been in a couple days!
I was really hoping for much warmer weather than what they get here. may think of relocating further south, but then the price is quite a bit higher.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 08:26:31 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
GFY!  40here, warmest its been in a couple days!
I was really hoping for much warmer weather than what they get here. may think of relocating further south, but then the price is quite a bit higher.
I'd take 70s over sweating my balls off every day :)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 08:29:51 AM
512 days 15 hours 31 minutes
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 08:34:14 AM
good morning guys. just finishing up an EPC New Wave. wifi just got reset. Arturo Fuente Chateau on deck.
no frost in Florida, but 34 fucking cold degrees this morning.
Put on your man pants and quit whining.

GFY, it's Florida, it's suppose to be warm.
:)
62 in Texas right now not bad at all!   8)
climbing into the 70's sometime today so I'm good.
GFY!  40here, warmest its been in a couple days!
I was really hoping for much warmer weather than what they get here. may think of relocating further south, but then the price is quite a bit higher.
I'd take 70s over sweating my balls off every day :)
I prefer the HOT weather over this cold. if it never got below 90 I would be very happy.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 08:34:49 AM
512 days 15 hours 31 minutes
it's getting closer.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 08:36:05 AM
512 days 15 hours 31 minutes
it's getting closer.
Amen!  I am looking for those 100 milestones to click off and got one coming soon!  Time flies from now till New Years anyway.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 08:43:42 AM
Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 08:46:56 AM
Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Morning Mr Bean how are things up north?  Just jump on and run as a team!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 08:48:21 AM
Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Happy Monday Mark!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 08:48:35 AM
And in keeping with the fact this Is A Cigar Banter - The Daily Deals Suck once again.  Gurkha's running on the Monster now.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 08:54:06 AM
Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Happy Monday Mark!
Indeed. Morning Shaun.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 09:09:20 AM
And in keeping with the fact this Is A Cigar Banter - The Daily Deals Suck once again.  Gurkha's running on the Monster now.
The monster has been scary with his high prices and/or meh selection for quite a while now. I've pretty much forgotten about it.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 09:16:05 AM
got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 09:18:47 AM
got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 09:57:41 AM
[...]
Ditto.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 09:57:43 AM
got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
I'm confused too.  I can understand being bored and wanting to lend a hand.  I get that.  But he said, "got to".  WTF?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 09:58:56 AM
Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Too much pressure!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 10:03:46 AM
Morning men.  And keep up the good work, runner Dave.  I'm exercising vicariously through you, so don't slack off!
Too much pressure!
Brushing your teeth counts as cardio, no?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 10:09:23 AM
Tony, what are the symbols which replaced the pumpkins?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 10:11:18 AM
Tony, what are the symbols which replaced the pumpkins?
Turkeys.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 10:25:50 AM
Tony, what are the symbols which replaced the pumpkins?
Turkeys.
I see.   That works on so many levels.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 10:27:27 AM
got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
Exactly my thought... Better be some motorboating rewards in this for you.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 10:28:22 AM
got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
Exactly my thought... Better be some motorboating rewards in this for you.
What'd she think of you getting her name on your bicep?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 10:28:53 AM
Tony, what are the symbols which replaced the pumpkins?
Turkeys.
I see.   That works on so many levels.
Whatever do you mean?   :P
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 10:29:27 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 10:31:13 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 10:34:01 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
Hi Dave.  Have a safe flight.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 10:41:48 AM
any eherfs going on this month? a lot of birthdays that are great opportunities.
maybe a combined birthday eherf at the end of the month?
Mr Tuesday himself, JWacky has his birthday tomorrow I believe.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 10:44:09 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 10:44:51 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
No shit?  Work or pleasure?  Or Pleasureful-work?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 10:51:41 AM
any eherfs going on this month? a lot of birthdays that are great opportunities.
maybe a combined birthday eherf at the end of the month?
Mr Tuesday himself, JWacky has his birthday tomorrow I believe.
I saw you posted that yesterday too.  Unfortunately, I'll be mostly absent from the banter tomorrow.  ON A TUESDAY. NO LESS!  Driving to my Jersey office and meetings all damn day.  I have a feeling I'm gonna have to archive tomorrow's banter.  It's sure to be a classic.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 10:54:43 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
No shit?  Work or pleasure?  Or Pleasureful-work?
Depends on if he can negotiate a good rate at the massage parlor.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 11:03:50 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
Pendejo Dave?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 11:05:18 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
No shit?  Work or pleasure?  Or Pleasureful-work?
Work of course!  Mexico is not high on my list for vacation.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 11:05:55 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
Pendejo Dave?
That's not very nice.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:08:14 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
You make a good Texan!  Morning Dave
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:08:54 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
No shit?  Work or pleasure?  Or Pleasureful-work?
Lot's of shit if you drink the water.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 11:09:09 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
Pendejo Dave?
Not many will disagree with you Bean
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:09:55 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
No shit?  Work or pleasure?  Or Pleasureful-work?
Work of course!  Mexico is not high on my list for vacation.
+1 on that list
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 11:11:00 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
No shit?  Work or pleasure?  Or Pleasureful-work?
Lot's of shit if you drink the water.
Cerveza solo!.....y tequila...
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:12:31 AM
1st worthless meeting of the week complete.  Jeez I don't know if I will make it 512 days or not.  Some punkass said on an "anonomous" officeemployee survey they were being "bullied" so we had to get a 30 minute presentation on bullying..... Fucking Gradeschools have taken over the workplace.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 11:16:46 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
Pendejo Dave?
That's not very nice.
Yeah, casting about for a suitable moniker for this week.  Tamale Dave?  Jalapeno Dave?  You can see my command of the soon-to-be-official language of Texas is limited.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 11:17:05 AM
1st worthless meeting of the week complete.  Jeez I don't know if I will make it 512 days or not.  Some punkass said on an "anonomous" officeemployee survey they were being "bullied" so we had to get a 30 minute presentation on bullying..... Fucking Gradeschools have taken over the workplace.
Refuckingdonkulous!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 11:18:01 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
Pendejo Dave?
That's not very nice.
Yeah, casting about for a suitable moniker for this week.  Tamale Dave?  Jalapeno Dave?  You can see my command of the soon-to-be-official language of Texas is limited.
Gringo Dave?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 11:18:25 AM
1st worthless meeting of the week complete.  Jeez I don't know if I will make it 512 days or not.  Some punkass said on an "anonomous" officeemployee survey they were being "bullied" so we had to get a 30 minute presentation on bullying..... Fucking Gradeschools have taken over the workplace.
Damn, that is pathetic.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:20:20 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
Pendejo Dave?
That's not very nice.
Yeah, casting about for a suitable moniker for this week.  Tamale Dave?  Jalapeno Dave?  You can see my command of the soon-to-be-official language of Texas is limited.
Gringo Dave?
Or:  Three  Bean Taco
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:20:45 AM
1st worthless meeting of the week complete.  Jeez I don't know if I will make it 512 days or not.  Some punkass said on an "anonomous" officeemployee survey they were being "bullied" so we had to get a 30 minute presentation on bullying..... Fucking Gradeschools have taken over the workplace.
Damn, that is pathetic.
Unbelievable!!!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:27:13 AM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 11:28:52 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
Pendejo Dave?
That's not very nice.
Yeah, casting about for a suitable moniker for this week.  Tamale Dave?  Jalapeno Dave?  You can see my command of the soon-to-be-official language of Texas is limited.
Gringo Dave?
Works for me.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 11:30:32 AM
Time to be heading out. Have a good day gentlemen and yellow stars.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 11:34:16 AM
Time to be heading out. Have a good day gentlemen and yellow stars.
Later turkey breath.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 11:38:55 AM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
Won't work, our principal is a real bastige.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:39:00 AM
Time to be heading out. Have a good day gentlemen and yellow stars.
Enjoy the flight.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 03, 2014, 11:41:36 AM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 03, 2014, 11:42:07 AM
Good morning gents.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 11:45:37 AM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
BD just walked in, let's kick his ass first.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 11:46:51 AM
Quick good morning to all during a layover in Houston.  So guess you can call me Texas Dave II
The second coming! (not referring to Dean's weekend)

Where are you off to this week Dave?
Guadalajara
No shit?  Work or pleasure?  Or Pleasureful-work?
Work of course!  Mexico is not high on my list for vacation.
Especially that part...I did like Cancun, I mean, Southern US
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:49:40 AM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
Well anus breath you know what happened last time you tried that or if not ask your mommy about coming home crying!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 11:50:59 AM
Good morning gents.
Good morning, BD and Bret.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 11:51:13 AM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
Well anus breath you know what happened last time you tried that or if not ask your mommy about coming home crying!
Sounds like someone didn't pay attention in anti-bullying training class today.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 11:51:24 AM
Good morning gents.
Good morning, BD and Bret.
Good morning everyone I have missed...damn work!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 03, 2014, 11:54:36 AM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
BD just walked in, let's kick his ass first.
My wife has already beat you too it.  God, I can't even think straight after talking to her.. ugh..!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: sfish on November 03, 2014, 11:55:07 AM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:55:12 AM
Good morning gents.
Good morning, BD and Bret.
Good morning everyone I have missed...damn work!
You been doing any bullying at work CG?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 11:55:31 AM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
Shithead
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 11:55:55 AM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
Send us some pics of the baristas!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 11:56:11 AM
Good morning gents.
Good morning, BD and Bret.
Good morning everyone I have missed...damn work!
You been doing any bullying at work CG?
Not yet, might have to soon!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 03, 2014, 12:00:34 PM
Damn, I just filled my coffee cup with cream and sugar, and remembered that I had already drank all of the coffee...  I'm just about this close -->| |<-- to going out and getting drunk...!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 03, 2014, 12:01:55 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
Nice...!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 03, 2014, 12:03:57 PM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
Well anus breath you know what happened last time you tried that or if not ask your mommy about coming home crying!
You gonna get one of your boyfriends to fight for you again, ball-licker?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 12:04:14 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
(http://toeas.com/emoticon/files/2011/08/middle-finger-emoticon.gif)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 03, 2014, 12:05:21 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
(http://toeas.com/emoticon/files/2011/08/middle-finger-emoticon.gif)
Let's kick his ass.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 12:05:55 PM
You might should know that "insulting" someone is bullying so you bastards better stop that Tuesday Chit around here or I am complaining to the principal.
I'm gonna kick your ass after school, chump.
Well anus breath you know what happened last time you tried that or if not ask your mommy about coming home crying!
You gonna get one of your boyfriends to fight for you again, ball-licker?
It is all about winning not how you play the game.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 12:11:56 PM
About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 12:17:51 PM
About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Lasagna w/ Garlic Bread
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 03, 2014, 12:25:05 PM
Oh good, the Political phone calls have started again.  I had 12 of them yesterday.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: sfish on November 03, 2014, 12:27:39 PM
About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Its about lunchtime here also, thinking about the grilled grouper sandwich or the fresh tuna plate
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: sfish on November 03, 2014, 12:29:38 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
(http://toeas.com/emoticon/files/2011/08/middle-finger-emoticon.gif)
What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 03, 2014, 12:30:58 PM
About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup Hamburger Dumpling
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Lasagna w/ Garlic Bread
I ate the $3 lunches for 5 years and saved about $4,000 cash.  I bought a used Buick LaSabre with 40,000 miles on it.  I thought I was driving a Cadillac. It actually felt like you were sitting on your couch and driving down the road.  Right after I bought it, my sons car crapped out and I gave it to him.  I think I drove it about 1 1/2 months.  He was happy to get a car, but he never new it took me 5 years of skipping lunches to get it.  The price of having kids.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 12:31:48 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
(http://toeas.com/emoticon/files/2011/08/middle-finger-emoticon.gif)
What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
Biebs, where the hell are you?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 03, 2014, 12:32:17 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
(http://toeas.com/emoticon/files/2011/08/middle-finger-emoticon.gif)
What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
That was a close call.  Maybe you should order 2 drinks at a time...?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 12:48:24 PM
About lunch time around here.  Guess it will be a Sub sandwich maybe.  Not my favorite thing but convenient.
Its about lunchtime here also, thinking about the grilled grouper sandwich or the fresh tuna plate
Bite Me!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 12:50:54 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
(http://toeas.com/emoticon/files/2011/08/middle-finger-emoticon.gif)
What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
Keep it up and we are going to send Dean and Redneck Rick down there to look after you
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 12:52:41 PM
[...]

Yeah it's a really nice perk-wrap and a salad for $5, gotta keep this beastly figure down!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 01:03:13 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
(http://toeas.com/emoticon/files/2011/08/middle-finger-emoticon.gif)
What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
I hope the umbrella on your next drink doesn't quite open all the way.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 01:32:07 PM
CB ain't here so guess Shaun broke it.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 01:36:33 PM
Hello boys, quick checkin from poolside with a piña colada, cheers!
(http://toeas.com/emoticon/files/2011/08/middle-finger-emoticon.gif)
What? what did I say?

I got upset before, a small puffy white cloud blocked the sun for several seconds. I ordered another drink and things are better now
I hope the umbrella on your next drink doesn't quite open all the way.
+1
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on November 03, 2014, 01:37:19 PM
CB ain't here so guess Shaun broke it.
We can always blame him, he deserves it.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 01:46:50 PM
Next meeting in 15 minutes then Off to San Antonio.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 01:47:26 PM
CB ain't here so guess Shaun broke it.
We can always blame him, he deserves it.
Damn kids!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on November 03, 2014, 01:57:28 PM
Time for a break.. Later guys.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: sfish on November 03, 2014, 01:59:27 PM
Went with the tuna and switched to a Tanqueray and Tonic but added a slice of orange along with the lime for a twist. Rocky Patels Burn is right across the street so I may check it out later after chipping some balls at the club.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 02:04:17 PM
Time for a break.. Later guys.
See ya BD!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 02:04:52 PM
Went with the tuna and switched to a Tanqueray and Tonic but added a slice of orange along with the lime for a twist. Rocky Patels Burn is right across the street so I may check it out later after chipping some balls at the club.
Thanks Dean we always like to know your plans.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 02:05:43 PM
Meeting delayed 15 minutes so just means I will be later getting to San Antonio where I plan to have a drink and a smoke.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 02:21:15 PM
Went with the tuna and switched to a Tanqueray and Tonic but added a slice of orange along with the lime for a twist. Rocky Patels Burn is right across the street so I may check it out later after chipping some balls at the club.
That'll do, pig. That'll do.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 02:21:25 PM
Went with the tuna and switched to a Tanqueray and Tonic but added a slice of orange along with the lime for a twist. Rocky Patels Burn is right across the street so I may check it out later after chipping some balls at the club.
Thanks Dean we always like to know your plans.
LALTS
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 03, 2014, 02:21:36 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 02:33:50 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya later Dave!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Looks like LTG took the banter with him.  WTF?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 04:01:23 PM
In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 04:34:07 PM
In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Fuck this Monday, I'm ready for Tuesday!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 04:37:01 PM
In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Fuck this Monday, I'm ready for Tuesday!
Hear, hear!!!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: razgueado on November 03, 2014, 05:06:07 PM
In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Fuck this Monday, I'm ready for Tuesday!
Hear, hear!!!
Fuck this whole week.  I'm ready for Friday.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 05:24:19 PM
got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
I'm confused too.  I can understand being bored and wanting to lend a hand.  I get that.  But he said, "got to".  WTF?
guess 'got to' was a poor choice of words. I told the lady yesterday that I would clean up and prep her site for her. she's the one living out of a U-Haul type trailer.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 05:30:43 PM
got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
I'm confused too.  I can understand being bored and wanting to lend a hand.  I get that.  But he said, "got to".  WTF?
guess 'got to' was a poor choice of words. I told the lady yesterday that I would clean up and prep her site for her. she's the one living out of a U-Haul type trailer.
A true gentleman.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 05:31:50 PM
In honor of today's joecigar.com deal, I already cut the toro size of the Oliva O I will be smoking on my way home tonight.  I just happened to grab it this morning and am enjoying the coincidence.
Fuck this Monday, I'm ready for Tuesday!
Hear, hear!!!
Fuck this whole week.  I'm ready for Friday.
Nah.  I used to be like that but I'm tired of wishing my days away.  Besides, I'm usually just as miserable on the weekends.   ;)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on November 03, 2014, 05:36:55 PM
got to remove a bunch of concrete chunks to prep a site for a new camper coming in tomorrow then heading into town for lunch and shopping. catch you guys later.
Hope you are on the payroll! Retired, my ass!  ;)
I'm confused too.  I can understand being bored and wanting to lend a hand.  I get that.  But he said, "got to".  WTF?
guess 'got to' was a poor choice of words. I told the lady yesterday that I would clean up and prep her site for her. she's the one living out of a U-Haul type trailer.
A true gentleman.
I wouldn't quite go that far.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 05:56:30 PM
Ahh 18th floor balcony over the Riverwalk with a lit Deisel and Shiner Wild Hare Ale.  Not fuk'n bad.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on November 03, 2014, 05:56:32 PM
CG87 out, have a good night gents!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 06:01:48 PM
CG87 out, have a good night gents!
Have a good evening CG
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:16:58 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:18:19 PM
CG87 out, have a good night gents!
Have a good evening CG
+1
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 06:20:34 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:28:34 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 03, 2014, 06:36:56 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
Antnee, holding a firm ash.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 03, 2014, 06:37:32 PM
Beer punk pipe?!?!  http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/werner-mummert/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=158537
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 06:39:58 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
I don't let them get long because they never miss me.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:42:52 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
Antnee, holding a firm ash.
Howdy, Mike.  About to wrap up this O.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 06:44:25 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
Antnee, holding a firm ash.
Probably the only one he gets.  (not like I can talk)
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 03, 2014, 06:44:31 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
Antnee, holding a firm ash.
Howdy, Mike.  About to wrap up this O.
Finishing up a big ol' Oliva G figurado myself.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:44:32 PM
Beer punk pipe?!?!  http://www.smokingpipes.com/pipes/new/werner-mummert/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=158537
Only $600?  I'll take three!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:45:16 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
I don't let them get long because they never miss me.
I wasn't sitting down.  LOL.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:46:25 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
Antnee, holding a firm ash.
Probably the only one he gets.  (not like I can talk)
True statement.  No argument here.  You arrive already?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 03, 2014, 06:47:34 PM
Went with that 'O', as promised.  It was in my humidor forever and cedar is the prominent flavor.  Burning nicely.  (http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/03/16579d4503af9789eafd8d97c0806ebb.jpg)
But it will not hold an ash! :). Evening Tony.
Ash fell about 30 seconds after I snapped the picture.  Missed me!
Antnee, holding a firm ash.
Probably the only one he gets.  (not like I can talk)
What's up Pedro?  Smoking them Mexican Cubans?
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 06:47:38 PM
Just realized I missed my train.  Guess I have time to nub this.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on November 03, 2014, 06:48:05 PM
Time for some din-din...
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 07:05:55 PM
Time for some din-din...
I'm starving.  Wonder what the little lady will have simmering on the stove when I get home?  Ahh, who the fuck am I kidding.  I'll walk through the door an hour from now and get tackled, "Daddy, what's for dinner?"
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 03, 2014, 07:09:42 PM
Just realized I missed my train.  Guess I have time to nub this.
Enjoy that ash.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 07:47:37 PM
Just realized I missed my train.  Guess I have time to nub this.
Enjoy that ash.
Enjoyed.  Hadn't smoked an 'O' in sooooo long.  Gonna be driving to and from work tomorrow so I need to pick two cigars.  Think I'm gonna go with a La Herencia Cubana in the a.m.  Might even do the Oscuro Fuerte version for the ride home.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.  Anyhoo, this is my stop.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: TRO on November 03, 2014, 09:10:58 PM
sheesh
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: TRO on November 03, 2014, 09:11:50 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: TRO on November 03, 2014, 09:12:34 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
don't even qualify for turkeys
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: TRO on November 03, 2014, 09:13:02 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
don't even qualify for turkeys
not what the warden says
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: TRO on November 03, 2014, 09:14:17 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
don't even qualify for turkeys
not what the warden says
enough PW'n
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 09:17:17 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
don't even qualify for turkeys
We're a minority, so the rest have to make special accommodations. We are our free cigars, dammit!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 03, 2014, 09:19:54 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
don't even qualify for turkeys
You hafta be "special" to get turkeys, evening Tom and Mark.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 09:23:30 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
don't even qualify for turkeys
not what the warden says
enough PW'n
You're almost there, Tom.  Keep up the good work.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 03, 2014, 09:24:36 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
don't even qualify for turkeys
We're a minority, so the rest have to make special accommodations. We are our free cigars, dammit!
Gurkhas for all the yellow stars!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: Threebean on November 03, 2014, 09:28:48 PM
sheesh
just checking my status
don't even qualify for turkeys
We're a minority, so the rest have to make special accommodations. We are our free cigars, dammit!
Gurkhas for all the yellow stars!
Well schitt.  Once again, be careful what you ask for!
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: YAD on November 03, 2014, 09:49:48 PM
Evening fellow stinky breaths.
Title: Re: 11/3/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on November 03, 2014, 10:05:33 PM
Evening fellow stinky breaths.
2h?