CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on October 27, 2014, 12:19:45 AM

Title: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on October 27, 2014, 12:19:45 AM
Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Be warned, you will catch hell if you post something everyone doesn't agree with.  And heaven forbid if you should make a grammatical error, you'll be berated with GFYs!  So don't proceed if you have thin skin.  Then light a cigar, pop open your favorite pumpkin beer and welcome aboard!

Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 27, 2014, 12:25:33 AM
Good morning all! Thanks for staying up Tony!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 01:24:00 AM
2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 01:25:58 AM
spans the globe.

In CAO’s newest endeavor, another country has been added to their star-studded “world” cigar line. They dare to be different with the cutting-edge CAO Colombia. Using tobaccos rarely seen in premium cigars, finely aged Colombian tobaccos are woven throughout this unique gem. Cuban-seed tobaccos have been flourishing in Colombia since the 19th century,  hailing from a remote growing region on the mountainous Colombian coastline. More recently, for the past fifteen years, farmers have been meticulously cultivating and perfecting a newly coveted tobacco referred to as, “Ica Mazinga.” CAO Colombia employs this distinctive leaf and graces the palate with a marvelously mild to medium-bodied adventure. Boasting a natural wrapper and featuring unique nuances of toasted nuts, coffee, and a slightly sweet n’ salty finish, CAO Colombia delivers a delicious, premium experience that I’m betting you’re gonna love.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 01:39:58 AM
3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:00:36 AM
Today is Monday, Oct. 27, the 300th day of 2014. There are 65 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:01:26 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Oct. 27, 1914, author-poet Dylan Thomas was born in Swansea, Wales.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:01:57 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:02:27 AM
1787, the first of the Federalist Papers, a series of essays calling for ratification of the United States Constitution, was published.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:02:45 AM
In 1858, the 26th president of the United States, Theodore Roosevelt, was born in New York City.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:03:15 AM
In 1880, Theodore Roosevelt married his first wife, Alice Lee.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:04:02 AM
In 1904, the first rapid transit subway, the IRT, was inaugurated in New York City.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:04:23 AM
In 1922, the first annual celebration of Navy Day took place.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:04:46 AM
In 1938, Du Pont announced a name for its new synthetic yarn: "nylon."
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:05:01 AM
In 1947, "You Bet Your Life," starring Groucho Marx, premiered on ABC Radio. (It later became a television show on NBC.)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:05:24 AM
In 1954, U.S. Air Force Col. Benjamin O. Davis Jr. was promoted to brigadier general, the first black officer to achieve that rank in the USAF. Walt Disney's first television program, titled "Disneyland" after the yet-to-be completed theme park, premiered on ABC
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:05:53 AM
In 1962, during the Cuban Missile Crisis, a U-2 reconnaissance aircraft was shot down while flying over Cuba, killing the pilot, U.S. Air Force Maj. Rudolf Anderson Jr.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:06:12 AM
In 1978, Egyptian President Anwar Sadat and Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin (men-AH'-kem BAY'-gihn) were named winners of the Nobel Peace Prize for their progress toward achieving a Middle East accord.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:06:33 AM
In 1980, opera star Beverly Sills gave her last public performance during a farewell gala at New York's Lincoln Center.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:06:51 AM
In 1995, a sniper killed one soldier and wounded 18 others at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. (Paratrooper William J. Kreutzer was convicted in the shootings, and condemned to death; however, the sentence was later commuted to life in prison.)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:07:08 AM
Ten years ago: The Boston Red Sox won their first World Series since 1918, sweeping the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 4, 3-0. New York City's subway system marked its 100th anniversary. Bandleader Lester Lanin died in New York at age 97.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:07:31 AM
Five years ago: Eight American troops were killed in two separate bomb attacks in southern Afghanistan. Michael Jackson's last work, the documentary "Michael Jackson: This Is It," opened.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:07:50 AM
One year ago: The Boston Red Sox beat the St. Louis Cardinals 4-2 to tie the World Series at two games apiece; the game finished with a pickoff play, a first in postseason history. Lou Reed, 71, who radically challenged rock's founding promise of good times and public celebration as leader of the Velvet Underground and a solo artist and was a founder of indie rock, died in Southampton, New York.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:08:17 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Nanette Fabray is 94. Actor-comedian John Cleese is 75. Author Maxine Hong Kingston is 74. Country singer Lee Greenwood is 72. Producer-director Ivan Reitman is 68. Country singer-musician Jack Daniels is 65. Rock musician Garry Tallent (Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band) is 65. Author Fran Lebowitz is 64. Rock musician K.K. Downing is 63. TV personality Jayne Kennedy is 63. Actor-director Roberto Benigni is 62. Actor Peter Firth is 61. Actor Robert Picardo is 61. World Golf Hall of Famer Patty Sheehan is 58. Singer Simon Le Bon is 56. Country musician Jerry Dale McFadden (The Mavericks) is 50. Internet news editor Matt Drudge is 48. Rock musician Jason Finn (Presidents of the United States of America) is 47. Rock singer Scott Weiland (WY'-land) is 47. Actor Sean Holland is 46. Actress Sheeri Rappaport is 37. Actor David Walton is 36. Violinist Vanessa-Mae is 36. Actress-singer Kelly Osbourne is 30. Actress Christine Evangelista is 28.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:08:53 AM
Thought for Today: "He who seeks rest finds boredom. He who seeks work finds rest." — Dylan Thomas (1914-1953).

Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:09:48 AM
Toughest Time of My Life
-------------------------

I had the toughest time of my life. First, I got angina pectoris and then arteriosclerosis. Just as I was recovering from these, I got tuberculosis, double pneumonia and phthisis.

Then they gave me hypodermics. Appendicitis
was followed by tonsillectomy. These gave way to aphasia and hypertrophic cirrhosis. I completely lost my memory for a while. I know I had diabetes and acute ingestion, besides gastritis, rheumatism, lumbago and neuritis...

I don't know how I pulled through it. It was the hardest spelling test I've ever had.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:29:55 AM
4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 02:48:59 AM
Morning Chip!
Arrived in CA, ready to turn in.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:54:21 AM
Morning Chip!
Arrived in CA, ready to turn in.
What a long day for you, sleep well Dave.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 02:54:40 AM
5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 03:05:15 AM
Time for me to hit the road to work, enjoy the jam guys.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 03:40:37 AM
It looks like we are in store for another stinker of a jam today.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 04:53:54 AM
5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10

Two hours and finally the first sale, sheesh!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 05:30:23 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 05:51:35 AM
It looks like we are in store for another stinker of a jam today.
At least we got the Tempus out of the way early. Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 05:54:10 AM
Morning Golf.  Time to head to work BBL.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 05:58:27 AM
6 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 05:58:53 AM
Morning LSU.
good morning Native and Dave.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 05:59:50 AM
It looks like we are in store for another stinker of a jam today.
At least we got the Tempus out of the way early. Morning Chip.
Early showing will just allow them to repeat them this afternoon.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 06:00:31 AM
It looks like we are in store for another stinker of a jam today.
At least we got the Tempus out of the way early. Morning Chip.
Early showing will just allow them to repeat them this afternoon.
That works for me, I'll be gone by then. ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 06:39:08 AM
Very quiet morning with a jam.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 06:47:32 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Freakin' Monday
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 06:50:25 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Freakin' Monday
Morning Scott. Hope you didn't miss out on the Tempus.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 06:56:38 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave. Happy Freakin' Monday
Morning Scott. Hope you didn't miss out on the Tempus.
Have to keep a big stock of those, I smoke several per week. Something tells me we're going to see the Diesel Wicked at some point today
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 07:15:37 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
Happy Monday!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 07:18:38 AM
Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 07:26:05 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
Happy Monday!
Morning, Dean. May have missed a couple Daves there.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 07:26:48 AM
If anyone's interested I smoked a 3 Reynas corona yesterday. They are the black label version from last year, rated a 90 or 91 on Halfwheel redux and said they had aged well. They are on clearance at CI for $70/box and I thought they were very good, I picked up a 5-pack on the bid for $16 and may buy a box
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 07:26:51 AM
Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 07:27:10 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
Happy Monday!
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 07:28:15 AM
good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Scott.
Happy Monday!
Morning, Dean. May have missed a couple Daves there.
.......... and Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave.
think I got them all that time.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 07:30:23 AM
Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
These four kicks are nice
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 07:30:48 AM
If anyone's interested I smoked a 3 Reynas corona yesterday. They are the black label version from last year, rated a 90 or 91 on Halfwheel redux and said they had aged well. They are on clearance at CI for $70/box and I thought they were very good, I picked up a 5-pack on the bid for $16 and may buy a box
interesting. that's a nice price too.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 07:31:56 AM
Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
These four kicks are nice
I hit them.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 07:34:56 AM
If anyone's interested I smoked a 3 Reynas corona yesterday. They are the black label version from last year, rated a 90 or 91 on Halfwheel redux and said they had aged well. They are on clearance at CI for $70/box and I thought they were very good, I picked up a 5-pack on the bid for $16 and may buy a box
interesting. that's a nice price too.
They have a pepin profile going on too, nice cigars
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 07:37:20 AM
Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
In case you can't find that deal - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/SHFREE4A
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 07:38:09 AM
Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
These four kicks are nice
I hit them.
Welp, nevermind then.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 07:39:56 AM
Happy Monday!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 07:39:58 AM
Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
In case you can't find that deal - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/SHFREE4A
very much appreciated. it's the thought that counts.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 07:40:45 AM
Happy Monday!
yes it is Shaun.
good morning.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 07:42:54 AM
Happy Monday!
Morning birdman
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 07:44:16 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 07:45:22 AM
Happy Monday!
Morning NFM.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 07:45:55 AM
Happy Monday!
yes it is Shaun.
good morning.
How was the weekend Dean, any good new stories?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 07:46:05 AM
Happy Monday!
Morning birdman
Good mornin Scott!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 07:46:32 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 07:46:45 AM
Happy Monday!
Morning NFM.
Mornin FMDave!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 07:49:33 AM
7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
          5/22.50
 6 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 07:50:21 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Student section rushed the field like we had just won the championship game.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 07:50:23 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Boy was that an old school smash mouth SEC Game or what!  Thankfully the dumbass Ole Miss Coach made one more stupid mistatke than Les Miles is about the summery of the outcome.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 07:50:41 AM
Good morning Scott, Dean and Shaun.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 07:51:11 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Student section rushed the field like we had just won the championship game.
That game solidified the name of Death Valley and how dumb everyone in Mississippi really is(really dumb)!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 07:51:41 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Boy was that an old school smash mouth SEC Game or what!  Thankfully the dumbass Ole Miss Coach made one more stupid mistatke than Les Miles is about the summery of the outcome.
Between him and his JuCo-QB-sensation, I was kind of glad to see them lose :)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 07:54:48 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Student section rushed the field like we had just won the championship game.
That game solidified the name of Death Valley and how dumb everyone in Mississippi really is(really dumb)!
Hey now my Mother was from Mississippi.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 07:56:00 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Boy was that an old school smash mouth SEC Game or what!  Thankfully the dumbass Ole Miss Coach made one more stupid mistatke than Les Miles is about the summery of the outcome.
Between him and his JuCo-QB-sensation, I was kind of glad to see them lose :)
Worst part of the game was  those LSU Linebackers never got the right opportunity to tee off on that punk.  What a foolish ass he is.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 07:59:55 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Student section rushed the field like we had just won the championship game.
That game solidified the name of Death Valley and how dumb everyone in Mississippi really is(really dumb)!
If you have never been there you just can't even imagine how loud and wild that place is when full up for a  tight conference rival game.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 08:01:28 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Student section rushed the field like we had just won the championship game.
That game solidified the name of Death Valley and how dumb everyone in Mississippi really is(really dumb)!
Hey now my Mother was from Mississippi.
;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 08:01:58 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Student section rushed the field like we had just won the championship game.
That game solidified the name of Death Valley and how dumb everyone in Mississippi really is(really dumb)!
If you have never been there you just can't even imagine how loud and wild that place is when full up for a  tight conference rival game.
MY wife and I were both yelling at the TV, she has never done that for college football in her life(ensure college v NFL debate)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 08:02:15 AM
Montecristo Media Noche churchill lit. grown to really like these although I wish I had corona or robusto.

had a lady friend email me yesterday wanting to know if I wanted to go on an adventure. she was having a bad day and needed to run away from a bunch of assholes in her life. so she ran to me. I was told we may not get back until late, to bring a change of clothes in case it got cold and drinks/food if I wanted. we took off in her car around 3pm, headed north on a bunch of back roads and just drove, looked around historic sites. we came upon Rosewood, Florida. that black owned town the movie and book was about. I for one didn't know it was based on a true story and I certainly didn't know it was in Florida. we ended up at Cedar Key and watched the pelicans and dolphins play in the bay as the sun was setting. I brought cheese and crackers to snack on and sat on a bench and watched the sun set. in Cedar Key you CAN watch  the sunrise and sunset, so I may relocate. lol. or at least I know where to go for my morning fix. had a good time and she got to get away from a lot of problems in her life for awhile. it was late by the time we got back and I offered her the option of spending the night she instead went home to the assholes in her life. she was just thankful that she had a friend to spend the time with.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 08:11:49 AM
[...]

tl;dr - Dean got rejected. ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 08:13:14 AM
[...]

story of my life.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 08:13:53 AM
Happy Monday!
Well Happy Monday there BD Junior.  Go ahead and post your babyshitting story and get it over with.
It was pretty good, tough with 2 of them, but we made it through just fine.  How bout them LSU-Tigers!
Student section rushed the field like we had just won the championship game.
That game solidified the name of Death Valley and how dumb everyone in Mississippi really is(really dumb)!
If you have never been there you just can't even imagine how loud and wild that place is when full up for a  tight conference rival game.
MY wife and I were both yelling at the TV, she has never done that for college football in her life(ensure college v NFL debate)
LOL it was that kind of game.  My wife yells more at college football games whether live or on tv than I do but I cuss at them a lot more!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 08:14:32 AM
[...]

Just layin that groundwork for next time!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 08:15:40 AM
[...]

Nice story but nice guys come in last!  YOu were nice and she went home to the assholes.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 08:28:11 AM
oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 08:33:12 AM
Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 08:34:04 AM
BK's up.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 08:34:39 AM
Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
snowblower, what's that?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 08:36:35 AM
Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
Did the same thing in the front Friday, gotta do the back today, I think. New leaf blower/vacuum mulcher works like a champ.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 08:38:13 AM
BK's up.
Have been for a while and will be for a while longer!  Not a bad $3 cigar but don't move very fast.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 08:41:09 AM
Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
snowblower, what's that?
Yeah yeah yeah, we all aren't so lucky! ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 08:41:37 AM
oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 08:41:56 AM
Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
Did the same thing in the front Friday, gotta do the back today, I think. New leaf blower/vacuum mulcher works like a champ.
Just mowed over the couple leaves we had the in the yard, still don't get a lot with the trees around us still growing...what little we do get I just run over and shred :)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 08:43:23 AM
oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 08:47:02 AM
Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
Did the same thing in the front Friday, gotta do the back today, I think. New leaf blower/vacuum mulcher works like a champ.
Just mowed over the couple leaves we had the in the yard, still don't get a lot with the trees around us still growing...what little we do get I just run over and shred :)
The back yard isn't so bad, it's a big tree, but it has big leaves on it, which are easy to rake and whatnot. The front sucks, cause there are 2 huge trees that have little skinny ass leaves which are a pain in the ass to try to rake up. Just went at them with the leaf blower, got a lot of them off the grass. Of course, now a ton more have fallen. Seems like it never ends!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 08:55:34 AM
oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 08:58:22 AM
oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
If he was a politician, he would've just said he nailed her, then recanted later if he was discovered.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 09:01:41 AM
Mowed the yard for the last time this weekend...now I need to make sure the snowblower runs this week!
snowblower, what's that?
Yeah yeah yeah, we all aren't so lucky! ;)
Pass on two or three cigar purchases and liquor runs and you can have one too.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 09:02:50 AM
9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo
          5/22.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.60
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
          5/22.50
 6 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 09:04:02 AM
oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
These are Dean stories, why are you guys surprised?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 09:04:35 AM
Oh how exciting Bermuda Grass Cigars on the Jam - AGAIN!!!!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 09:10:11 AM
Morning Dean & Fish, think I already got all the others earler.  Man what another excitinig Jam we got going here!
I have a crap load of cigars in my out basket, just need ONE decent offering for free shipping. the MF LB would have been nice.
In case you can't find that deal - http://www.cigarsinternational.com/SHFREE4A
Solid Monday morning enablin' there Mr. Dave!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 09:14:48 AM
Good Morning Travelin Dave - wow I saw your whatever time AM greeting to Chip as just arriving in CA.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 09:18:45 AM
Quote from: Texas Redfish link=topic=170.msg46765#msg46765 date= 414415688
Good Morning Travelin Dave - wow I saw your whatever time AM greeting to Chip as just arriving in CA.
Morning Dave.  Slept a bit on the plane, Got in after 9 enjoyed a cigar and got to bed by 12 here.  Now to start the day... again.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 09:29:50 AM
good morning Dave from Everywhere.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 09:32:10 AM
good morning Dave from Everywhere.
...and nowhere...
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 09:33:29 AM
Happy Monday, Fellas.
Half hour left for Early Bird Shipping if you have anything in your CigarPlace cart.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:45:10 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 09:45:20 AM
Happy Monday, Fellas.
Half hour left for Early Bird Shipping if you have anything in your CigarPlace cart.
good morning Steve.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 09:46:46 AM
oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
These are Dean stories, why are you guys surprised?
details, details, details.
sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 09:47:50 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
does it really matter Tony? think about it.
good morning.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 09:47:55 AM
Happy Monday, Fellas.
Half hour left for Early Bird Shipping if you have anything in your CigarPlace cart.
good morning Steve.

Morning, Dean. Nice weather here over the weekend. Had to hit the leaves again, and put a fuel pump in the wardens mustang. Not as easy as it used to be. Had to drop the tank. Fun stuff.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 09:49:46 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:51:41 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
does it really matter Tony? think about it.
good morning.
I did try to think about it and now my head hurts.  Please don't let me do that again.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:52:26 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Agreed.  Hence their record.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:54:48 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 09:55:55 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.
Well you sure did not miss anything!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 09:57:11 AM
oh, btw - I probably should tell you guys this lady cannot physically be 'intimate' because of her disabilities. she's just a good friend.
Yes, you should have mentioned that
These are critical details-here is an example of a story that needs a critical detail:
I went for a run yesterday, went to ask the neighbor girl and she said she couldn't (she is in a wheelchair)<--KEY DETAIL! ;)
+1 CG hit the nail on the head.      Not only did your story leave out the key detail but it seemed to go out of its way to avoid such detail thus giving everyone who reads it the wrong idea - you know kind of like a damn politician talking.
These are Dean stories, why are you guys surprised?
details, details, details.
sheesh.
Yep, guess next you will be running for Mayor of the Park.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 09:57:50 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Uniforms were great!!!!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 09:58:21 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?

For as fugly as those things look, I think they're record when they wear them is PFG!

They should wear them again next week... not even wash 'em.  ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 09:58:29 AM
10 Torano Dominican Selection Gordo
         10/29.99
 9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo
          5/22.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.60
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
          5/22.50
 6 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 09:58:41 AM
Morning B.S.  - yeah fixing these modern cars is a new frik'n game!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:01:04 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Uniforms were great!!!!
Would have been cooler if they went with leather helmets.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 10:01:42 AM
I luv good Louisiana Jambalya but thanks to CI may never be able to eat it again they have belittled the name so bad.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:01:51 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Would have been cooler if they went with leather helmets.
Uniforms were great!!!!

Nice post, rookie.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 10:02:39 AM
Think I will take a break and walk around the block.  Good for my health!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 10:02:56 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Would have been cooler if they went with leather helmets.
Uniforms were great!!!!

Nice post, rookie.
LMAO
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 10:03:17 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Would have been cooler if they went with leather helmets.
Uniforms were great!!!!

Nice post, rookie.
Good mornin BS!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:04:52 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Would have been cooler if they went with leather helmets.
Uniforms were great!!!!

Nice post, rookie.

Stupid rule though... Teams can wear throwback uni's, but they have to wear the same helmets. Otherwise, they would have have the yellow ones with the giant US Steel logo.Teams like the Pats, the helmet is the whole reason for it.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 10:08:52 AM
Good morning gents ...
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:09:20 AM
Morning B.S.  - yeah fixing these modern cars is a new frik'n game!

Hey there, Dave. You ain't lying. Used to be 2-3 bolts, couple hose clamps (not this quick connect shit) and a cardboard gasket. 30 min, tops. What the hell you gonna do. Pump and filter were @ $140. Garage wanted over $400 to do the job... figured I'd see what all the fuss was about. Actually, wasn't too bad on that car.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:10:19 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Would have been cooler if they went with leather helmets.
Uniforms were great!!!!

Nice post, rookie.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun

Any wildlife left in your neck of the woods?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 10:11:16 AM
Nationwide Deal: https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1275742-sam-s-club-plus-membership-gift-card-food?cvosrc=email.blast.digest_dailyus&utm_campaign=digest_dailyus&utm_content=47&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast (https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1275742-sam-s-club-plus-membership-gift-card-food?cvosrc=email.blast.digest_dailyus&utm_campaign=digest_dailyus&utm_content=47&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast)

• $45 for a one-year Sam's Plus membership (a $100 value)
• Complimentary spouse or other household member
• $20 Sam's Club gift card
• Four free fresh food items (a $22.18 value)
- Rotisserie chicken
- Artisan Fresh™ spinach artichoke dip
- Daily Chef™ cookies
- French baguette
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:12:10 AM
You guys know how long it normally takes to get a price quote back from Atlantic?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 10:12:25 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Would have been cooler if they went with leather helmets.
Uniforms were great!!!!

Nice post, rookie.
Good mornin BS!

Morning, Shaun

Any wildlife left in your neck of the woods?
Haha, we did some good killing this weekend...planning on cooking up some pheasant tonight!  Hopefully going waterfowl hunting this Saturday morning, will see how this week unfolds.
How was your weekend?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
Good morning gents ...
Morning BD
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 10:16:44 AM
You guys know how long it normally takes to get a price quote back from Atlantic?
Email can be slow, best to call.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 10:17:11 AM
Time to get ready for work, BBL
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:22:00 AM
Good morning, BotL.  I never even bothered looking last night so I didn't realize we had a jam going on until just now.

Morning, Tony. Nice game by Big Ben. Team's like Jekyll and Hyde though.
Maybe he's got a bumble bee fetish?
Uniforms were great!!!!
Would have been cooler if they went with leather helmets.
Nice post, rookie.
What?  I fixed it.  Sheesh on me for not scrolling all the way down.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 10:23:50 AM
It seems like all of the wild life has been moving to the city.  We have squirrels, rabbits, deer, raccoons, and turkeys. My dad used to hunt all of that stuff.  ooops, this was supposed to be quoted to the hunting discussion.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 10:25:22 AM
Good morning gents ...
Morning BD
Good morning Dave.. Ya back from your walk already...?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 10:28:10 AM
Time to get ready for work, BBL
Sheesh!  Wacky Junior!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 10:29:09 AM
Good morning gents ...
Morning BD
Good morning Dave.. Ya back from your walk already...?
Yes sir just walk around the downtown block to keep my circulation alive so does not take long at all.  I do a longer walk in the evenings from home.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:30:36 AM
Good deal on the Cuarenta's...
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 10:31:43 AM
11 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
10 Torano Dominican Selection Gordo
         10/29.99
 9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo
          5/22.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.60
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
          5/22.50
 6 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:36:49 AM
Good deal on the Cuarenta's...
I was just thinking the same.  I think I'm all out.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:39:17 AM
Thanks for the recaps, Chip.  Really appreciate those today.  I'll say it again... I know the DoD site is just a click away but my lazy ass prefers this.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 10:42:40 AM
Good deal on the Cuarenta's...
I was just thinking the same.  I think I'm all out.
Good smoke, just had one last night. Though, it was the corona.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:52:29 AM
Good deal on the Cuarenta's...
I was just thinking the same.  I think I'm all out.
Good smoke, just had one last night. Though, it was the corona.

CG's are good. Robusto's are good. 11/18's are my favorite. Only one that I haven't, and probably won't sample is the 60 RG.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:54:14 AM
Good deal on the Cuarenta's...
I was just thinking the same.  I think I'm all out.
Good smoke, just had one last night. Though, it was the corona.

CG's are good. Robusto's are good. 11/18's are my favorite. Only one that I haven't, and probably won't sample is the 60 RG.

btw, normal pricing on these at CI is 5/29.50 So, the jam is basically buy on get one.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 10:55:22 AM
They could at least throw in the wooden ashtray on these Buesos.   ::)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 10:56:31 AM
The 3 year old birthday party went over pretty good yesterday.  My grandson loved his Fart Gun, and the Thomas the Train movie.  He actually knew it was the latest Thomas movie.  I guess he had his eye on it..
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 10:58:02 AM
Good deal on the Cuarenta's...
I was just thinking the same.  I think I'm all out.
Good smoke, just had one last night. Though, it was the corona.

CG's are good. Robusto's are good. 11/18's are my favorite. Only one that I haven't, and probably won't sample is the 60 RG.

btw, normal pricing on these at CI is 5/29.50 So, the jam is basically buy on get one.
Got one resting in the cart now.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 10:58:17 AM
They could at least throw in the wooden ashtray on these Buesos.   ::)
LALTS
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 10:58:24 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 10:59:04 AM
They could at least throw in the wooden ashtray on these Buesos.   ::)
I'm surprised that old ash trays aren't becoming collector items..?  I know I'd love to have kept the ones my father had.  But I believe my mom threw most of them away.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 11:03:21 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)
I've been thinking about a new tv.  What's your thoughts on this one..?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/panasonic-55-class-54-5-8-diag--led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/3924148.p;jsessionid=1ADB8931A2A158382FDD36BBA0542C15.bbolsp-app01-137?id=1219094473546&skuId=3924148&st=pcmcat220700050011_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=1
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 11:06:34 AM
They could at least throw in the wooden ashtray on these Buesos.   ::)
I'm surprised that old ash trays aren't becoming collector items..?  I know I'd love to have kept the ones my father had.  But I believe my mom threw most of them away.
Same here!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:08:33 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)

So, I guess this is for tv's that are not Smart?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 11:09:55 AM
12 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro
         10/32.50
11 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
10 Torano Dominican Selection Gordo
         10/29.99
 9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo
          5/22.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.60
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
          5/22.50
 6 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 11:20:47 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)
I've been thinking about a new tv.  What's your thoughts on this one..?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/panasonic-55-class-54-5-8-diag--led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/3924148.p;jsessionid=1ADB8931A2A158382FDD36BBA0542C15.bbolsp-app01-137?id=1219094473546&skuId=3924148&st=pcmcat220700050011_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=1
Shit that's a NICE price!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 11:21:00 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)

So, I guess this is for tv's that are not Smart?
That's correct sir!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 11:23:07 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)

So, I guess this is for tv's that are not Smart?
I never thought of it that way.. :)  I'm starting to have a tuff time in keeping up with technology.  Such as, "if I can surf the web on my tv, do I still need a computer..?"  Can I buy my cigars and post on the banter from my tv..?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 11:23:57 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)
I've been thinking about a new tv.  What's your thoughts on this one..?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/panasonic-55-class-54-5-8-diag--led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/3924148.p;jsessionid=1ADB8931A2A158382FDD36BBA0542C15.bbolsp-app01-137?id=1219094473546&skuId=3924148&st=pcmcat220700050011_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=1
Shit that's a NICE price!
Id go 60" its all about the SIZE
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:24:03 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)
I've been thinking about a new tv.  What's your thoughts on this one..?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/panasonic-55-class-54-5-8-diag--led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/3924148.p;jsessionid=1ADB8931A2A158382FDD36BBA0542C15.bbolsp-app01-137?id=1219094473546&skuId=3924148&st=pcmcat220700050011_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=1
Shit that's a NICE price!

I as gonna agree, but wasn't sure what Panasonic was going for. Guess I'm a Samsung snob for now. Have to say  for a 55" with 120htz... that does seem like a good price.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 11:24:33 AM
Morning.......work n Lurk MOD
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 11:25:37 AM
[...]

Panasonic is known for their Plasma, they make the best on the market. PERIOD.  I think they are a solid company though...but I wouldn't go much bigger than 55" without going 240hz.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:29:06 AM
$1 Shipping at Famous... 24hrs only!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 11:30:36 AM
Hello all!  hope everyone had a good weekend!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 11:32:08 AM
Hello all!  hope everyone had a good weekend!
Good morning Sam!  It was a good weekend, how was yours?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 11:34:48 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)
I've been thinking about a new tv.  What's your thoughts on this one..?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/panasonic-55-class-54-5-8-diag--led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/3924148.p;jsessionid=1ADB8931A2A158382FDD36BBA0542C15.bbolsp-app01-137?id=1219094473546&skuId=3924148&st=pcmcat220700050011_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=1
Shit that's a NICE price!
Id go 60" its all about the SIZE
My eyes seem to bounce all around the screen while watching a 60".  I'm not sure if that would cause a problem or not..?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:34:50 AM
Hello all!  hope everyone had a good weekend!

Sammy!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 11:36:05 AM
Hello all!  hope everyone had a good weekend!
GFY!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 11:37:51 AM
[...]
About $180 more for the 60" Panasonic, and about $999 for a Samsung 60".
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/panasonic-60-class-59-1-2-diag--led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/3925005.p;jsessionid=2684D0C5504547F1F3829368FFA63102.bbolsp-app03-120?id=1219094696476&skuId=3925005&st=pcmcat220700050011_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=1
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:39:32 AM
[...]

Don't listen to them screen envy guys , BD. It's about viewing distance... how far away from the TV you sit. You don't need a 60" if you're only 6 ft away. Otherwise, like you say, you have to uncomfortably scan the screen. Like you're sitting in the front row at the movie theater. And just remember with technology, anything you buy today will be half price in a year.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 11:40:37 AM
Amazon FireTV stick for $20 for Prime members:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GDQ0RMG/ref=br_imp_ara-1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-hero-1&pf_rd_r=0WNANCG8RNRBV12DPN2R&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=1958528642&pf_rd_i=desktop)
I've been thinking about a new tv.  What's your thoughts on this one..?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/panasonic-55-class-54-5-8-diag--led-1080p-120hz-smart-hdtv/3924148.p;jsessionid=1ADB8931A2A158382FDD36BBA0542C15.bbolsp-app01-137?id=1219094473546&skuId=3924148&st=pcmcat220700050011_categoryid$abcat0101001&cp=1&lp=1
Shit that's a NICE price!
Id go 60" its all about the SIZE
Bigger the Better get the biggest thing you can fit in the space!   I like Plasma pictures best and purchased a 60" Samsung Plasma at Costco for $749 about 2 months ago.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:42:37 AM
[...]

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-EdCwsFhvuem/learn/learningcenter/home/TV_placement.html
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 11:43:55 AM
[...]

I'm about 12 - 13 foot away.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 11:44:34 AM
[...]

Panasonic MADE the best plasmas on the market but they discontinued them about 6 or 8 months ago and they sold for more than the retail prices after that.  I have one about 4 uyears old and a fabulous TV but were no longer available when I needed a new 60".   SAmsung's are arguably the best LED's but frankly the low end LED's are nothing like the higher end ones.  New Samsung curved screen is mighty damn nice but $$$$ compared to lower end stuff.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 11:44:57 AM
[...]

60"
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:45:28 AM
[...]

Well, then. Get the BIGGEST thing you can fit through the door.  8)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 11:46:39 AM
[...]

Yes, the chart said, "60 inch." thanks..!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 11:46:53 AM
[...]
Stop smoking dope while you are watching tv will probably help you focus! :)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 11:47:54 AM
[...]

I still have a regular tube tv that I bought when we bought our house 9.5 years ago. Still works like a champ, and has a fantastic picture. One of the reasons I haven't sprung for a flat screen anything yet, I have a hard time replacing something when it still works so well.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 11:48:10 AM
Damn I am hungry and got 45 minutes or so till lunch.  What is on the menu CG?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:48:22 AM
[...]

Hey! That's for glaucoma!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 11:50:07 AM
Damn I am hungry and got 45 minutes or so till lunch.  What is on the menu CG?
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Beef Barley
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Beef Barley
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Pork Chop
   Loaded Grilled Cheese
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 11:51:08 AM
[...]

Throw that useless bastard away!  It does not have a fantastic picture because it does not have the technical capability to directly deal with the HD Digital Signals.  You just think it has a good picture because that is all you look at.  Jeez went thru this same BS with my 90 year old Dad 10 years ago and I finally threw away his POS with a great picture and put a new one in -  guess what he said wow he never knew the new ones were that good!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 11:51:28 AM
Hello all!  hope everyone had a good weekend!
Good morning Sam!  It was a good weekend, how was yours?
Busy, but good thanks!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 11:51:37 AM
Damn I am hungry and got 45 minutes or so till lunch.  What is on the menu CG?
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Beef Barley
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Beef Barley
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Pork Chop
   Loaded Grilled Cheese
Bingo - Pork Chops!!!!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:52:20 AM
[...]

I still have my Mitsubishi CRT. Thing was top of the line way back in the day and still runs great. I have to keep it in the basement and play all the old Nintendo games on it. If I tried to sell it, I'd probably only get $20... if I was lucky.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 11:52:30 AM
Damn I am hungry and got 45 minutes or so till lunch.  What is on the menu CG?
Monday
$3 meal option-1
   Soup Beef Barley
   Salad Bar

$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
   Soup  Beef Barley
Salad Bar
    Made to order deli sandwich
    Pork Chop
   Loaded Grilled Cheese
Bingo - Pork Chops!!!!
Pork Chops and a salad sound good!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 11:53:02 AM
Hello all!  hope everyone had a good weekend!

Sammy!
Mr Smoker!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 11:53:06 AM
[...]

They are bad for your eyes too, cause double-vision, etc...just like the old computer monitors.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 11:53:32 AM
Hello all!  hope everyone had a good weekend!
GFY!
Thank you sir, can I have another?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 11:54:12 AM
[...]

I'm trying to keep the price down.  But your right, those curved screens are nice.  I have a 40" 120hz Samsung in the bedroom and I love it.  I had a 4 year geek protection plan on my old bedroom tv.  They called wanting to know if I wanted to renew the contract, and I decided to have the geek squad come out and check it out before the 4 year contract was up.  They found a flaw in the screen, and gave me a new tv.  They had selected TV's that I could pick from or apply the original price towards a new tv.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 11:57:23 AM
These Bueso's are draggin.....
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 12:01:11 PM
[...]

Nice!  usually works so that the problem is found 1 week after the warranty is up.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 12:01:47 PM
[...]
WIll this be primarily used for PORN?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 12:02:35 PM
picked up a 5pk of "Blood Red Moon" cigars.  getting ready to go out and try one. looks like a perfect lunch size cigar.  anybody had one of these?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 12:05:02 PM
[...]

You would pretty much have to pay somebody to haul it off.  I threw out 3 top of the line flat screen crt sony's about 3 years ago, could not give them away.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 12:05:35 PM
[...]
LMFAO
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 12:05:53 PM
[...]
Damn, now ya got me wanting a 3D tv....  :P
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 12:07:54 PM
Hi Sam...  Sorry, but I have to do some yard work.  I'll check back in a few...
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 12:12:06 PM
[...]

Nah, picture is great. Both parents and grandparents have newer ones, so I know what they look like. There's definitely a difference, but not enough of one to justify the cost. In fact, my grandma constantly says she can't believe how good the picture is on mine.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 12:12:46 PM
picked up a 5pk of "Blood Red Moon" cigars.  getting ready to go out and try one. looks like a perfect lunch size cigar.  anybody had one of these?
Dalek has. Wasn't a fan.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 12:17:08 PM
crap. playing with the tractor, dump trailer, pickaxe, shovel, rake, and lime rock pike. damn I am out of shape!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 12:20:08 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 12:20:42 PM
crap. playing with the tractor, dump trailer, pickaxe, shovel, rake, and lime rock pike. damn I am out of shape!
Stick with picking up cigars and landladies.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 12:26:31 PM
13 Perdomo 20th Anniversary Sun Grown Torpedo
          5/29.50
12 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro
         10/32.50
11 CLE Cuarenta Robusto
         10/29.50
10 Torano Dominican Selection Gordo
         10/29.99
 9 Bahia Vintage Torpedo
          5/22.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.60
 7 Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
          5/22.50
 6 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 5 Diesel Delirium Gordo
          5/29.50
 4 Alec Bradley Tempus Quadrum (box-press)
         10/39.99
 3 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
          5/25.00
 2 Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5 Toro
         10/39.99
1 CAO Colombia Tinto Robusto
         10/22.10
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 12:28:58 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/
It was made for Dean and his camper-park night walks!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 12:32:08 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/
It was made for Dean and his camper-park night walks!
so you can see at night to light your cigars.
I opted NOT to recieve it from my $285 order today.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 12:35:02 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/

It was just a matter of time before the crap, er, 'coolshit' started to make it's way the the freebie section instead of actual smokes and/or accessories.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 12:35:52 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/

It was just a matter of time before the crap, er, 'coolshit' started to make it's way the the freebie section instead of actual smokes and/or accessories.

It's a $15 value.  ::)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 12:40:42 PM
I should make this one point before I bash Ci some more... The CI labeled Xikar that needed replaced through CI, They sent me a non-advertised, Inpress lighter in the Xikar packaging. It was black instead of Silver, but I believe the CI logo lighter first came to me just simply bubble wrapped, sans packaging. FWIW, GFY!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 12:43:17 PM
BD watch this on your 60"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzQnKl57mU
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 12:48:33 PM
Now this is an accessory GolfinDave could do some damage with...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 12:55:25 PM
Now this is an accessory GolfinDave could do some damage with...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Damn!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 12:58:29 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/
Wow, that would be great for going down on the ol'lady...  And I could get rid of that old carbide lamp..!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 12:58:32 PM
[...]

Hey, BD. This is from the Panasonic site. Thought it would give you some more info, and I believe BestBuy will price match most places.

http://shop.panasonic.com/shop/model/TC-60AS530U?sc_ec=epp-club_televisions_october-deals_pcec_1542878_10272014
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 01:02:05 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/
Wow, that would be great for going down on the ol'lady...  And I could get rid of that old carbide lamp..!

BD having an after sex smoke.

(http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000DmatOtlqA4E/s/500/AFGHN-10143NF.jpg)

 ;D
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 01:04:35 PM
I should make this one point before I bash Ci some more... The CI labeled Xikar that needed replaced through CI, They sent me a non-advertised, Inpress lighter in the Xikar packaging. It was black instead of Silver, but I believe the CI logo lighter first came to me just simply bubble wrapped, sans packaging. FWIW, GFY!
Bye the way, my $9.99 Jetline Z-torch (Zippo) insert, did fit into my Bugatti 2002.  I'm not saying how long the thing will work thou.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 01:08:03 PM
I should make this one point before I bash Ci some more... The CI labeled Xikar that needed replaced through CI, They sent me a non-advertised, Inpress lighter in the Xikar packaging. It was black instead of Silver, but I believe the CI logo lighter first came to me just simply bubble wrapped, sans packaging. FWIW, GFY!
Bye the way, my $9.99 Jetline Z-torch (Zippo) insert, did fit into my Bugatti 2002.  I'm not saying how long the thing will work thou.

Those are a great idea.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 27, 2014, 01:08:34 PM
I should make this one point before I bash Ci some more... The CI labeled Xikar that needed replaced through CI, They sent me a non-advertised, Inpress lighter in the Xikar packaging. It was black instead of Silver, but I believe the CI logo lighter first came to me just simply bubble wrapped, sans packaging. FWIW, GFY!
Bye the way, my $9.99 Jetline Z-torch (Zippo) insert, did fit into my Bugatti 2002.  I'm not saying how long the thing will work thou.
I was wondering about that.  Thanks for the information,  BD.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 01:08:46 PM
I should make this one point before I bash Ci some more... The CI labeled Xikar that needed replaced through CI, They sent me a non-advertised, Inpress lighter in the Xikar packaging. It was black instead of Silver, but I believe the CI logo lighter first came to me just simply bubble wrapped, sans packaging. FWIW, GFY!
Bye the way, my $9.99 Jetline Z-torch (Zippo) insert, did fit into my Bugatti 2002.  I'm not saying how long the thing will work thou.

Those are a great idea.
I have 2 of those, love em!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 01:10:38 PM
The deal now is so unbelievable you must go see it for yourself and then Buy Buy Buy quick if not too late alread.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 01:12:42 PM
BD watch this on your 60"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzQnKl57mU
God, why did I watch that...???
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 01:14:28 PM
Now this is an accessory GolfinDave could do some damage with...

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Damn!
Is that for chopping down your own tobacco..?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on October 27, 2014, 01:14:53 PM
14 Sun Grown Square Off Sampler
The Sun Grown Square Off Sampler includes:
5 - Alec Bradley American Sun Grown Toro (6"x50)
         10/39.50
[...]
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 01:17:02 PM
[...]

Thanks... It's the same price at Best Buy at the moment.  Now it's just trying to decide if I should pull the trigger or not..?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 01:21:40 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/
Wow, that would be great for going down on the ol'lady...  And I could get rid of that old carbide lamp..!

BD having an after sex smoke.

(http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000DmatOtlqA4E/s/500/AFGHN-10143NF.jpg)

 ;D
Thank god you didn't say, "having a chaw..."  Most of those coal miners chewed their tobacco.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 01:21:52 PM
14 Sun Grown Square Off Sampler
The Sun Grown Square Off Sampler includes:
5 - Alec Bradley American Sun Grown Toro (6"x50)
5 - Rocky Patel Sun Grown Torpedo (6.1"x52)
         10/39.50
[...]

Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 01:24:30 PM
Ok, back to the grass cutting... ugh...!  bbl
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 01:24:51 PM
BD watch this on your 60"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzQnKl57mU
God, why did I watch that...???
now you got to get the 60" TV
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 01:25:28 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/
Wow, that would be great for going down on the ol'lady...  And I could get rid of that old carbide lamp..!

BD having an after sex smoke.

(http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000DmatOtlqA4E/s/500/AFGHN-10143NF.jpg)

 ;D
Thank god you didn't say, "having a chaw..."  Most of those coal miners chewed their tobacco.

The mental image was more about the helmet with the light, the dirty face and hearing the words "I'm goin' in". haha.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 01:42:41 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 01:48:13 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 01:48:46 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
Call up Lori and see if she will throw em in for ya!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 01:53:00 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
Call up Lori and see if she will throw em in for ya!
Tried that, she told me GFY!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 01:55:35 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 01:58:55 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
Call up Lori and see if she will throw em in for ya!
Tried that, she told me GFY!
Haha - do you have a Texas-accent?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 01:59:03 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Was the bank surprised you had any money available? I know mine would be.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 01:59:35 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
Call up Lori and see if she will throw em in for ya!
Tried that, she told me GFY!
And rightfully so!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 02:00:16 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Was the bank surprised you had any money available? I know mine would be.
Not living paycheck to paycheck, it's one waived overdraft fee to the next!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 02:02:31 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Was the bank surprised you had any money available? I know mine would be.
Not living paycheck to paycheck, it's one waived overdraft fee to the next!  ;D
That definitely sounds like a country song.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 02:03:30 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Was the bank surprised you had any money available? I know mine would be.
Not living paycheck to paycheck, it's one waived overdraft fee to the next!  ;D
That definitely sounds like a country song.
My old truck
My dog
My ex-girlfriend
My high school
My gun
My family
My beer can
My boots
...got em all!  ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 02:05:54 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
Call up Lori and see if she will throw em in for ya!
Tried that, she told me GFY!
And rightfully so!
I told that twat to pound salt
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 02:06:43 PM
A free head lamp? Seriously?

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/freebie/ci-head-lamp/
Wow, that would be great for going down on the ol'lady...  And I could get rid of that old carbide lamp..!

BD having an after sex smoke.

(http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000DmatOtlqA4E/s/500/AFGHN-10143NF.jpg)

 ;D
Thank god you didn't say, "having a chaw..."  Most of those coal miners chewed their tobacco.

The mental image was more about the helmet with the light, the dirty face and hearing the words "I'm goin' in". haha.
Fire in the hole...!!!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 02:09:35 PM
Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio up 5/$30    Rubusto
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 02:10:16 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Was the bank surprised you had any money available? I know mine would be.
I don't know about the bank, but I'm ALWAYS surprised to see money in my account ....... and my pension check hasn't been deposited yet, and the bills are paid.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 02:10:55 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
Call up Lori and see if she will throw em in for ya!
Tried that, she told me GFY!
And rightfully so!
I told that twat to pound salt
She sounds like a rug-muncher, one of the nasty ones!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 02:12:22 PM
15 Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio Robusto
          5/29.99
[...]

Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 02:15:26 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Our debit card has been cancelled 3 times in the past 8 months due to data breaches at Home Depot, Shop N Save, and Schnucks Market.  The last one cost me $15 for a new debit card.  We've been talking about going back to cash and writing checks.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: sfish on October 27, 2014, 02:16:42 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
Call up Lori and see if she will throw em in for ya!
Tried that, she told me GFY!
And rightfully so!
I told that twat to pound salt
She sounds like a rug-muncher, one of the nasty ones!
Filthy shrub-scout!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on October 27, 2014, 02:16:55 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 02:19:15 PM
Hazzuh!

See ya, Ma-che-tay  ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 02:19:18 PM
Btw,  the Blood Red Moon was a decent little smoke.  lasted about 35 min and tasted pretty good imo.  for about 1.20 ea, i'd get more.  not a brick, but a couple more 5 pks would do.
Afternoon Sam, I placed an order with CI and I think I just missed them as the freebie, would have actually been happy to get them
While not free, I've gotten them from the shipping screen when I'm settling the payment.  At the bottom they gave the deals you just can't live without, and the past few times these have been there for 6.00 a 5 pk.  so I tried one.  will probably get 2 more.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 02:19:22 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Our debit card has been cancelled 3 times in the past 8 months due to data breaches at Home Depot, Shop N Save, and Schnucks Market.  The last one cost me $15 for a new debit card.  We've been talking about going back to cash and writing checks.
We just had to freeze our CC...It was HD this time, did it a few months ago with Target too
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 02:19:34 PM
Hazzuh!
See ya Dave!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 02:20:02 PM
neethgiE
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 02:20:11 PM
later Dave!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 02:22:43 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Was the bank surprised you had any money available? I know mine would be.
Not living paycheck to paycheck, it's one waived overdraft fee to the next!  ;D
That definitely sounds like a country song.
My old truck
My dog
My ex-girlfriend
My high school
My gun
My family
My beer can
My boots
...got em all!  ;)
I'd rather be fish'n than hearing your bitching...!  Sung to the tune of GFY.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 02:26:01 PM
had to call CICS, my bank put a block on my debit card. called the bank, $1,793.66 available and they blocked my $285.50 order. all straightened out, shipping today.
Our debit card has been cancelled 3 times in the past 8 months due to data breaches at Home Depot, Shop N Save, and Schnucks Market.  The last one cost me $15 for a new debit card.  We've been talking about going back to cash and writing checks.
We just had to freeze our CC...It was HD this time, did it a few months ago with Target too
3 Times in 2 years for me, Restaurants every time.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 02:26:53 PM
V's were  the fastest sellout  today I think.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 02:30:12 PM
V's were  the fastest sellout  today I think.
Got something to slow the pace down again now though.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 02:37:04 PM
V's were  the fastest sellout  today I think.
Got something to slow the pace down again now though.
True,  the black sleeved ones are pretty good imo, but not a big fan of the White Noise ones.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 02:37:28 PM
Too Noisy.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 02:50:31 PM
18
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 02:54:10 PM
18
Who are you?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 02:54:36 PM
18
18 before 2pm, is that good...?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 02:55:38 PM
18
Who are you?
Yeah, who da fuk is this guy?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 02:55:59 PM
18
18 before 2pm, is that good...?
18 is good at any time BD
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 02:57:39 PM
Butane arrived from the .biz...not bad getting it a couple days better, clearly Lori hasn't infected their operation yet!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 02:58:29 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!

Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 02:59:20 PM
water main break in Yankeetown. no water in the park. may have to bathe in the pool. it's COLD, there will be major shrinkage. said George from that jewish comedy show.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:00:08 PM
Butane arrived from the .biz...not bad getting it a couple days better, clearly Lori hasn't infected their operation yet!

Did you get the 100ml or 400ml?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 03:00:48 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on October 27, 2014, 03:01:32 PM
Time for a nap... See ya's later...
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 03:02:33 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
I am SAM, SAM I am, Loves me some Dr. Seuss
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:02:59 PM
17 Man O' War Ruination Perfecto
          5/29.99
16 Obsidian White Noise
         10/24.99
[...]
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 03:09:09 PM
Butane arrived from the .biz...not bad getting it a couple days better, clearly Lori hasn't infected their operation yet!

Did you get the 100ml or 400ml?
Just the little guy ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 03:09:30 PM
Time for a nap... See ya's later...
Have a good night BD!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:11:38 PM
Butane arrived from the .biz...not bad getting it a couple days better, clearly Lori hasn't infected their operation yet!

Did you get the 100ml or 400ml?
Just the little guy ;)

Okay. I'm trying to remember the one I had. It's lasted well over a year, but I think its the 400ml@13oz.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 03:12:57 PM
Butane arrived from the .biz...not bad getting it a couple days better, clearly Lori hasn't infected their operation yet!

Did you get the 100ml or 400ml?
Just the little guy ;)

Okay. I'm trying to remember the one I had. It's lasted well over a year, but I think its the 400ml@13oz.
I had a big one that lasted me 3years, figured might as well pick up this little guy - I also bought a 400ml one at Menards too for $4.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 03:13:06 PM
hot Italian sausage with fresh Cuban bread. then LGC Series R toro.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 03:24:04 PM
hot Italian sausage with fresh Cuban bread. then LGC Series R toro.
Is that code for: Tony is smoking a fresh(OTT) ISOKW toro?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 03:26:39 PM
Butane arrived from the .biz...not bad getting it a couple days better, clearly Lori hasn't infected their operation yet!

Did you get the 100ml or 400ml?
Just the little guy ;)

Okay. I'm trying to remember the one I had. It's lasted well over a year, but I think its the 400ml@13oz.
19!  Impressive.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 03:27:44 PM
Butane arrived from the .biz...not bad getting it a couple days better, clearly Lori hasn't infected their operation yet!

Did you get the 100ml or 400ml?
Just the little guy ;)

Okay. I'm trying to remember the one I had. It's lasted well over a year, but I think its the 400ml@13oz.
19!  Impressive.
Not bad for being so positive today!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:28:13 PM
18 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Robusto
         10/34.99
[...]
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 03:28:34 PM
shipped:

Arturo Fuente Chateau
5-PACK

Henry Clay Breva ala Conserva
5-PACK

Arturo Fuente Chateau Maduro
5-PACK

Oliva Serie O Maduro Cigars Robusto
5-PACK

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Stellas (corona)
5-PACK

Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos
5-PACK

CLE Connecticut Corona Gorda
5-PACK

Tatuaje Tattoo by Pete Johnson Caballero
5-PACK

Xikar HC Series Mega-Sampler
20 CIGARS

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
5 CIGARS
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:30:53 PM
shipped:

Arturo Fuente Chateau
5-PACK

Henry Clay Breva ala Conserva
5-PACK

Arturo Fuente Chateau Maduro
5-PACK

Oliva Serie O Maduro Cigars Robusto
5-PACK

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Stellas (corona)
5-PACK

Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos
5-PACK

CLE Connecticut Corona Gorda
5-PACK

Tatuaje Tattoo by Pete Johnson Caballero
5-PACK

Xikar HC Series Mega-Sampler
20 CIGARS

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
5 CIGARS

You didn't go for the Fall Spooktacular?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 03:32:15 PM
shipped:

Arturo Fuente Chateau
5-PACK

Henry Clay Breva ala Conserva
5-PACK

Arturo Fuente Chateau Maduro
5-PACK

Oliva Serie O Maduro Cigars Robusto
5-PACK

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Stellas (corona)
5-PACK

Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos
5-PACK

CLE Connecticut Corona Gorda
5-PACK

Tatuaje Tattoo by Pete Johnson Caballero
5-PACK

Xikar HC Series Mega-Sampler
20 CIGARS

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
5 CIGARS

You didn't go for the Fall Spooktacular?

backordered already.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 03:35:23 PM
hot Italian sausage with fresh Cuban bread. then LGC Series R toro.
Is that code for: Tony is smoking a fresh(OTT) ISOKW toro?
No.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:36:58 PM
shipped:

Arturo Fuente Chateau
5-PACK

Henry Clay Breva ala Conserva
5-PACK

Arturo Fuente Chateau Maduro
5-PACK

Oliva Serie O Maduro Cigars Robusto
5-PACK

E.P. Carrillo New Wave Stellas (corona)
5-PACK

Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos
5-PACK

CLE Connecticut Corona Gorda
5-PACK

Tatuaje Tattoo by Pete Johnson Caballero
5-PACK

Xikar HC Series Mega-Sampler
20 CIGARS

Four Kicks by Crowned Heads Robusto Extra
5 CIGARS

You didn't go for the Fall Spooktacular?

backordered already.

Actually, not a bad sampler for 30/$80... and only 2 gurks so 28/80  ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 03:37:06 PM
hot Italian sausage with fresh Cuban bread. then LGC Series R toro.
Is that code for: Tony is smoking a fresh(OTT) ISOKW toro?
No.
No need to get testy.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 03:37:55 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 03:38:59 PM
hot Italian sausage with fresh Cuban bread. then LGC Series R toro.
Is that code for: Tony is smoking a fresh(OTT) ISOKW toro?
No.
No need to get testy.
Or Testes
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 03:41:36 PM
hot Italian sausage with fresh Cuban bread. then LGC Series R toro.
Is that code for: Tony is smoking a fresh(OTT) ISOKW toro?
No.
No need to get testy.
Yeah, geez, gonna have to send this BHK56 to someone who will really appreciate it then!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 03:43:42 PM
hot Italian sausage with fresh Cuban bread. then LGC Series R toro.
Is that code for: Tony is smoking a fresh(OTT) ISOKW toro?
No.
No need to get testy.
Yeah, geez, gonna have to send this BHK56 to someone who will really appreciate it then!
I like the fake ones.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 03:44:12 PM
hot Italian sausage with fresh Cuban bread. then LGC Series R toro.
Is that code for: Tony is smoking a fresh(OTT) ISOKW toro?
No.
No need to get testy.
Yeah, geez, gonna have to send this BHK56 to someone who will really appreciate it then!
I like the fake ones.
Hahaha, yeah you do!  ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:44:44 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on October 27, 2014, 03:45:54 PM
time to give report and get the 18 out of here.
HAZUA or whatever he said
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 03:46:58 PM
time to give report and get the 18 out of here.
HAZUA or whatever he said
See ya OyOyOy!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:49:02 PM
time to give report and get the 18 out of here.
HAZUA or whatever he said

Take off, eh!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 03:49:49 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 03:50:20 PM
time to give report and get the 18 out of here.
HAZUA or whatever he said
Later Oy.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:54:35 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 03:58:41 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.
It beats the hell out of the synthesized and auto-tune bullshit they play on the radio today.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 03:58:57 PM
Looks like Famous shit the bed....

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 04:02:29 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.
It beats the hell out of the synthesized and auto-tune bullshit they play on the radio today.

It's a toss up. At least Katy Perry has big boobs.  :P
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:06:06 PM
[...]

I'd motorboat those!  8)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 04:06:18 PM
Thought for sure Shaun would have posted a pic by now... Just when you think you know somebody. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 04:07:20 PM
[...]

There we go!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 04:09:21 PM
Think I will go home!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:09:56 PM
Thought for sure Shaun would have posted a pic by now... Just when you think you know somebody. Sheesh.
Hahaha...aww, c'mon guys!

(http://www.blackmailersdontshoot.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/katy-perry-topless.jpg)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 04:10:08 PM
Think I will go home!

I think you should.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on October 27, 2014, 04:10:27 PM
22.... ounces!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 04:10:34 PM
Looks like Famous shit the bed....

Service Unavailable

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

Works now for me but it is useless anyway
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 04:12:00 PM
18
Who are you?
I stretched back and I hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours on the cigarbanter
God, there's got to be another way!
Ahhh who the fuck are you?  Who are you?  Who who, who who?  I really wanna know!   ;D  Loves me some Who.
Tommy, Who's Next, Quadrophenia...Oh Yeah!

Early Who rocks. I don't particularly like the Rock Opera 'Lifehouse' stuff.   :o
Never big on the actual play, or later the movie or the music from the movies, but I do like the music from Tommy and Quadrophenia albums and just listening to the songs that way.

Understand. I can deal with those. I'm talking about the over synthesized LSD trip Townshend started. They couldn't even play that shit.
Saw a concert on You tube with them playing Eminence Front.  Holy shit!  For such a troubled old soul, the man can make some music.  was from the 90's  (1990's to you youngsters) and the whole band rocked it.  IMO, Townsend can't sing for shit, but his voice seems to go with his solo music well, so what do I know.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:12:54 PM
Think I will go home!
See ya Tex!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 04:13:30 PM
Think I will go home!
Be careful out there.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: ss2 on October 27, 2014, 04:26:57 PM
ok, I have one of these monster MOW double toros for the ride home.  You all have a great evening!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:27:17 PM
ok, I have one of these monster MOW double toros for the ride home.  You all have a great evening!
Have a good night Sam!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 04:29:18 PM
[...]

That doesn't mean shit.  I have big boobs too.  Wanna see?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:30:09 PM
[...]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTudvTKz6BxL5PZ_ZO4nP2EL3gyu5KdCYRFTT9AkB85gr1k1Ncb)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 04:31:42 PM
[...]

I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 04:32:58 PM
[...]

Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:34:03 PM
[...]

'87, hell of a year!  ;D
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 04:45:13 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:50:26 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 04:51:36 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
It's still mine!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:52:19 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
It's still mine!
Perv! ;)
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 04:52:26 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
it's still mine ............... when I can get it.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 04:54:16 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
it's still mine ............... when I can get tit.
Fixed it!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 04:54:31 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
It's still mine!
Perv! ;)
Yes.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 04:56:03 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
it's still mine ............... when I can get tit.
Fixed it!
Getting ready for Tuesday ;)  Time for another meeting, SHEESH!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 04:56:27 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
it's still mine ............... when I can get tit.
Fixed it!
'it' worked fine.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 04:57:11 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
it's still mine ............... when I can get tit.
Fixed it!
Getting ready for Tuesday ;)  Time for another meeting, SHEESH!
me too, at 7pm tonight.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 04:59:47 PM
I have no more meetings for today but I've been on hold for almost an hour waiting to straighten out my mom's SSA.  It seems like it is never a good time to call them.  I'll give it 10 more minutes.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 27, 2014, 05:00:15 PM
[...]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

This article is about the year 1987. For the number, see 1987 (number). For other uses, see 1987 (disambiguation).

Millennium:
2nd millennium

Centuries:
19th century – 20th century – 21st century

Decades:
1950s  1960s  1970s  – 1980s –  1990s  2000s  2010s

Years:
1984 1985 1986 – 1987 – 1988 1989 1990

1987 by topic:
Subject
Archaeology·
 Architecture·
 Art·
 Aviation·
 Awards·
 Comics·
 Film·
 Home video·
 Literature (Poetry)·
 Meteorology·
 Music (Country, Heavy metal)·
 Rail transport·
 Radio·
 Science·
 Spaceflight·
 Sports·
 Television·
 Video gaming

By country
Australia·
 Canada·
 People's Republic of China·
 Ecuador·
 France·
 Germany·
 Greece·
 India·
 Ireland·
 Iran·
 Israel·
 Italy·
 Japan·
 Luxembourg·
 Malaysia·
 Mexico·
 New Zealand·
 Norway·
 Pakistan·
 Philippines·
 Singapore·
 South Africa·
 Soviet Union·
 United Kingdom·
 United States·
 Zimbabwe

Leaders
Sovereign states·
 State leaders·
 Religious leaders·
 Law

Birth and death categories
Births·
 Deaths

Establishments and disestablishments categories
Establishments·
 Disestablishments

Works and introductions categories
Works·
 Introductions

 t·

1987 in other calendars

Gregorian calendar 1987
MCMLXXXVII
Ab urbe condita 2740
Armenian calendar 1436
ԹՎ ՌՆԼԶ
Assyrian calendar 6737
Bahá'í calendar 143–144
Bengali calendar 1394
Berber calendar 2937
British Regnal year 35 Eliz. 2 – 36 Eliz. 2
Buddhist calendar 2531
Burmese calendar 1349
Byzantine calendar 7495–7496
Chinese calendar 丙寅年 (Fire Tiger)
 4683 or 4623
     — to —
丁卯年 (Fire Rabbit)
 4684 or 4624
Coptic calendar 1703–1704
Discordian calendar 3153
Ethiopian calendar 1979–1980
Hebrew calendar 5747–5748
Hindu calendars
 - Vikram Samvat 2043–2044
 - Shaka Samvat 1909–1910
 - Kali Yuga 5088–5089
Holocene calendar 11987
Igbo calendar 987–988
Iranian calendar 1365–1366
Islamic calendar 1407–1408
Japanese calendar Shōwa 62
(昭和62年)
Juche calendar 76
Julian calendar Gregorian minus 13 days
Korean calendar 4320
Minguo calendar ROC 76
民國76年
Thai solar calendar 2530
Unix time 536457600–567993599

This box: view·
 talk·
 edit

 Wikimedia Commons has media related to 1987.

1987 (MCMLXXXVII) was a common year starting on Thursday (link displays the full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar (dominical letter D), the 1987th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 987th year of the 2nd millennium, the 87th year of the 20th century, and the 8th year of the 1980s decade.

Contents
  [hide] 1 Events

2 In fiction
3 Births

4 Deaths

5 Nobel Prizes
6 Right Livelihood Award
7 References

Events[edit]

January[edit]
January 1 – Frobisher Bay, Northwest Territories, changes its name to Iqaluit.
January 2 – Chadian–Libyan conflict – Battle of Fada: The Chadian army destroys a Libyan armoured brigade.
January 3 – Aretha Franklin becomes the first woman inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
January 4 – 1987 Maryland train collision: An Amtrak train en route from Washington, D.C. to Boston, Massachusetts collides with Conrail engines at Chase, Maryland, killing 16.
January 5 – U.S. President Ronald Reagan undergoes prostate surgery, causing speculation about his physical fitness to continue in office.
January 8 – The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes for the first time above 2,000, gaining 8.30 to close at 2,002.25.
January 13 – New York mafiosi Anthony "Fat Tony" Salerno and Carmine Peruccia are sentenced to 100 years in prison for racketeering.
January 16 – León Febres Cordero, president of Ecuador, is kidnapped by followers of imprisoned general Frank Vargas, who successfully demand the latter's release.
January 20 – Terry Waite, the special envoy of the Archbishop of Canterbury in Lebanon, is kidnapped in Beirut (released November 1991).
January 22 – Pennsylvania Treasurer Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself with a revolver during a televised press conference after being found guilty on charges of bribery, fraud, conspiracy, and racketeering.
January 29 – William J. Casey ends his term as Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.
January 31 – The last Ohrbach's department store closes in New York City after 64 years of operation.

February[edit]
February 11 British Airways is privatised and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The new Constitution of the Philippines goes into effect. This new constitution adds Spanish and Arabic as optional languages of the Philippines.

February 20 – A second Unabomber bomb explodes at a Salt Lake City computer store, injuring the owner.
February 23 – Supernova 1987A, the first "naked-eye" supernova since 1604, is observed.
February 25 – St. Kitts and Nevis recognizes the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic.
February 26 – Iran–Contra affair: The Tower Commission rebukes U.S. President Ronald Reagan for not controlling his National Security Council staff.
February 27 – Antigua and Barbuda recognizes the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic.

March[edit]
March 2 – American Motors is acquired by the Chrysler Corporation.
March 4 – U.S. President Ronald Reagan addresses the American people on the Iran–Contra affair, acknowledging that his overtures to Iran had 'deteriorated' into an arms-for-hostages deal.

MS Herald of Free Enterprise before its capsizing on March 6.March 6 – Zeebrugge disaster: Roll-on/roll-off cross-channel ferry MS Herald of Free Enterprise capsizes off Zeebrugge harbor in Belgium; 180 drown.
March 9 – The Irish rock band U2 releases their studio album The Joshua Tree.
March 18 – Woodstock of physics: The marathon session of the American Physical Society’s meeting features 51 presentations concerning the science of high-temperature superconductors.
March 20 – AZT is approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration for use in the treatment of HIV/AIDS.
March 24 – Michael Eisner, CEO of The Walt Disney Company, and French Prime Minister and future President of France, Jacques Chirac, sign the agreement to construct the 4,800 acres (19 km2) Euro Disney Resort (now called Disneyland Paris) and to develop the Val d'Europe area of the new town Marne-la-Vallée in Paris, France.
March 29 – The World Wrestling Federation (later WWE) produces WrestleMania III from the Pontiac Silverdome in Pontiac, Michigan. The event is particularly notable for the record attendance of 93,173, the largest recorded attendance for a live indoor sporting event in North America until February 14, 2010, when the 2010 NBA All-Star Game has an attendance of 108,713 at AT&T Stadium.
March 31 – Margaret Thatcher, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, is given a 45-minute interview on television in the Soviet Union.

April[edit]
April 3 – Showboat Casino Hotel first opens in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
April 13 – The governments of the Portuguese Republic and the People's Republic of China sign an agreement in which Macau will be returned to China in 1999.
April 19 – The Simpsons cartoon first appears as a series of shorts on The Tracey Ullman Show.
April 27 – The United States Department of Justice declares incumbent Austrian president Kurt Waldheim an "undesirable alien".
April 30 – Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and the Provincial Premiers agree on principle to the Meech Lake Accord which would bring Quebec into the constitution.

May[edit]
May 9 – A Soviet-made Ilyushin Il-62 airliner, operated by LOT Polish Airlines, crashes into a forest just outside of Warsaw, killing all 183 people on board.
May 11 – Klaus Barbie goes on trial in Lyon for war crimes committed during World War II.
May 14 – Lieutenant Colonel Sitiveni Rabuka executes a bloodless coup in Fiji.
May 17 – USS Stark is hit by two Iraqi-owned Exocet AM39 air-to-surface missiles killing 47 sailors.
May 22 The Hashimpura massacre occurs in Meerut, India.
The first ever Rugby World Cup kicks off with New Zealand playing Italy at Eden Park, Auckland.

May 28 – Eighteen-year-old West German pilot Mathias Rust evades Soviet air defenses and lands a private plane on Red Square in Moscow. He is immediately detained (released on August 3, 1988).

June[edit]
June 3 – Trade unionists in Vanuatu found the Vanuatu Labour Party.
June 8 – The New Zealand Nuclear Free Zone, Disarmament, and Arms Control Act is passed, the first of its kind in the world.
June 11 – The Conservative Party of the United Kingdom, led by Margaret Thatcher, is re-elected for a third term at the 1987 general election.
June 12 – During a visit to Berlin, Germany, U.S. President Ronald Reagan challenges Soviet Premier Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall.
June 17 – With the death of the last individual, the Dusky Seaside Sparrow becomes extinct.
June 19 Teddy Seymour is officially designated the first black man to sail around the world, when he completes his solo sailing circumnavigation in Frederiksted, St. Croix, of the United States Virgin Islands.
Edwards v. Aguillard: The Supreme Court of the United States rules that a Louisiana law requiring that creation science be taught in public schools whenever evolution is taught is unconstitutional.

June 27 – A commercial HS 748 (Philippine Airlines Flight 206) crashes near Baguio City, Philippines, killing 50.
June 28 Iraqi warplanes drop mustard-gas bombs on the Iranian town of Sardasht in two separate bombing rounds, on four residential areas. This is the first time a civilian town was targeted by chemical weapons.
An accidental explosion at the Hohenfels Training Area in West Germany kills 3 U.S. troops.

June 29 – South Korean president Roh Tae-woo makes a speech promising a wide program of nationwide reforms, the result of June Democracy Movement.
June 30 – Canada introduces a one dollar coin, nicknamed the "Loonie".

July[edit]
July 1 The Single European Act is passed by the European Community.
U.S. President Ronald Reagan nominates former Solicitor General Robert Bork to the Supreme Court. The nomination is later rejected by the Senate.

July 3 In the Soviet Union, Vladimir Nikolayev is sentenced to death for cannibalism.
Greater Manchester Police recover the body of 16-year-old Pauline Reade from Saddleworth Moor, after her killers Ian Brady and Myra Hindley help them in their search, almost exactly 24 years since Pauline was last seen alive.

July 4 – A court in Lyon sentences former Gestapo boss Klaus Barbie to life imprisonment for crimes against humanity.
July 11 Australian Prime Minister Robert Hawke's government is re-elected for a third term.
World population is estimated to have reached five billion people, according to the United Nations.[1]

July 12 – Konami releases Metal Gear (video game) in Japan for the MSX2.
July 17 – The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above the 2,500 mark for the first time, at 2,510.04.
July 22 – Palestinian cartoonist Naji Salim al-Ali is shot in London; he dies August 28.
July 25 The East Lancashire Railway, a heritage railway in the North West of England, is opened between Bury and Ramsbottom.
United States Secretary of Commerce Malcolm Baldrige, Jr. dies in a rodeo accident at a California ranch.

July 31 Four hundred Iranian pilgrims are killed in clashes with Saudi Arabian security forces in Mecca.
Docklands Light Railway in London, the first driverless railway in Great Britain, is formally opened by Elizabeth II.
An F4-rated tornado devastates eastern Edmonton, Alberta; hardest hit are an industrial park and a trailer park. 27 people are killed and hundreds injured, with hundreds more left homeless and jobless.

August[edit]
August 4 The World Commission on Environment and Development, also known as the Brundtland Commission, publishes its report, Our Common Future.
The Federal Communications Commission rescinds the Fairness Doctrine, which had required radio and television stations to "fairly" present controversial issues.

August 7 – The Colombian frigate Caldas enters Venezuelan waters near the Los Monjes Archipelago, sparking the Caldas frigate crisis between both nations.
August 9 – Hoddle Street massacre in Australia: Julian Knight, 19, goes on a shooting rampage in the Melbourne suburb of Clifton Hill, Victoria, killing 7 people and injuring 19 before surrendering to police.
August 14 All the children held at Kia Lama, a rural property on Lake Eildon, Australia, run by the Santiniketan Park Association, are released after a police raid.

August 16 Northwest Airlines Flight 255 (a McDonnell Douglas MD-82) crashes on takeoff from Detroit Metropolitan Airport in Romulus, Michigan just west of Detroit killing all but one (4-year old Cecelia Cichan) of the 156 people on board.
The followers of the Harmonic Convergence claim it was observed around the world.

August 17 – Rudolf Hess is found dead in his cell in Spandau Prison. Hess, 93, is believed to have committed suicide by hanging himself with an electrical flex. He was the last remaining prisoner at the complex, which is soon demolished.
August 19 ABC News' chief Middle East correspondent Charles Glass escapes his Hezbollah kidnappers in Beirut, Lebanon, after 62 days in captivity.
The Order of the Garter is opened to women.

August 31 – Michael Jackson releases his hit album Bad.

September[edit]

 Performance of the Dow Jones Industrial Index during Black MondaySeptember 2 – In Moscow, the trial begins for 19-year-old pilot Mathias Rust, who flew his Cessna airplane into Red Square in May.
September 3 – In a coup d'état in Burundi, President Jean-Baptiste Bagaza is deposed by Major Pierre Buyoya.
September 7 – September 21 – The world's first conference on artificial life is held at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
September 13 – Scavengers open an old radiation source abandoned in a hospital in Goiânia, causing the worst radiation accident ever in an urban area.
September 17 – At a small rally in New York City's Harlem district, televangelist Pat Robertson announces his candidacy for the 1988 Republican presidential nomination.
September 28 – The second Star Trek TV series The Next Generation premieres in syndication.

October[edit]
October 3 – The Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement is reached but still requires ratification. This agreement would be a precursor to NAFTA.
October 7 – Sikh nationalists declares the independence of Khalistan from India.
October 11 – The first National Coming Out Day is held in celebration of the second National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights.
October 14–October 16 – The United States is caught up in a drama that unfolds on television as a young child, Jessica McClure, falls down a well in Midland, Texas, and is later rescued.

October 16: aftermath of the Great Storm of 1987.October 15–October 16 – Great Storm of 1987: Hurricane-force winds hit much of southern England, killing 23 people.
October 19 Black Monday: Stock market levels fall sharply on Wall Street and around the world.
U.S. warships destroy 2 Iranian oil platforms in the Persian Gulf.
Two commuter trains collide head-on on the outskirts of Jakarta, Indonesia; 102 are killed.

October 22 – The pilot of a British Aerospace BAE Harrier GR5 registered ZD325 accidentally ejects from his aircraft. The jet continues to fly until it runs out of fuel and crashes into the Irish Sea.[2]
October 23 Champion English jockey Lester Piggott is jailed for 3 years after being convicted of tax evasion.
On a vote of 58–42, the United States Senate rejects President Ronald Reagan's nomination of Robert Bork to the Supreme Court because of the Saturday Night Massacre in 1973.

October 26 – The Dow Jones Industrial Average goes down 156.83 points.

November[edit]

November 18: King's Cross St. Pancras tube station catches fire.November 1 – InterCity 125 breaks world diesel powered train speed record reaching 238 km/h (147.88 mph).
November 7 Zine El Abidine Ben Ali assumes the Presidency of Tunisia.
Lynne Cox swims between the Diomede Islands from the American Little Diomede Island to the Soviet Big Diomede Island.

November 8 – Enniskillen bombing: Eleven people are killed by a Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb at a Remembrance Day service at Enniskillen.
November 12 – The first Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Mainland China opens in Beijing, near Tiananmen Square.
November 15 – In Braşov, Romania, workers rebel against the communist regime led by Nicolae Ceaușescu.
November 16 – The Parlatino Treaty of Institutionalization is signed.
November 17 – A tsunami hits the Gulf of Alaska.
November 18 The King's Cross fire on the London Underground kills 31 people and injures a further 100.
Iran–Contra affair: U.S. Senate and House panels release reports charging President Ronald Reagan with 'ultimate responsibility' for the affair.

November 22 – Max Headroom broadcast signal intrusion incident – unknown perpetrators hijack the signal of WGN-TV for about 20 seconds, and WTTW for about 90 seconds, and displays a strange video of a man in a Max Headroom mask.
November 25 – Category 5 Typhoon Nina smashes the Philippines with 165 miles per hour (266 km/h) winds and a devastating storm surge, causing destruction and 1,036 deaths.
November 28 – South African Airways Flight 295 crashes into the Indian ocean off Mauritius, due to a fire in the cargo hold; the 159 passengers and crew perish.
November 29 – Korean Air Flight 858 is blown up over the Andaman Sea, killing 115 crew and passengers. North Korean agents are responsible for the bombing.

December[edit]
December 1 NASA announces the names of 4 companies awarded contracts to help build Space Station Freedom: Boeing Aerospace, General Electric's Astro-Space Division, McDonnell Douglas, and the Rocketdyne Division of Rockwell.
Queensland: Following a week of turmoil from his National Party of Australia colleagues, Joh Bjelke-Petersen resigns as Premier of Queensland. He is replaced by Mike Ahern, the only premier never to contest an election as premier.

December 2 – Hustler Magazine v. Falwell is argued before the U.S. Supreme Court.
December 7 – Pacific Southwest Airlines Flight 1771 crashes near Paso Robles, California, killing all 43 on board, after a disgruntled passenger shoots his ex-supervisor on the flight, then shoots both pilots.
December 8 Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
Queen Street massacre: In Melbourne, Australia, 22-year-old Frank Vitkovic kills 8 and injures another 5 in a Post Office building before committing suicide by jumping from the eleventh floor.
The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed in Washington, D.C. by U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
Alianza Lima air disaster: A Peruvian Navy Fokker F27 crashes near Ventanilla, Peru, killing 43.

December 9 General Rahimuddin Khan retires from the Pakistan Army, along with the cabinet of the country's military dictatorship.
Microsoft releases Windows 2.0.

December 17 Gustáv Husák resigns as General Secretary of the Communist Party of Czechoslovakia.
Mega Man is released in Japan.

December 18 Square Co., Ltd. releases Final Fantasy in Japan for the Famicom.
The Perl programming language is created by Larry Wall.

December 20 – In history's worst peacetime sea disaster, the passenger ferry MV Doña Paz sinks after colliding with the oil tanker Vector 1 in the Tablas Strait in the Philippines, killing an estimated 4,000 people (1,749 official).
December 21 – Turgut Özal of ANAP forms the new government of Turkey (46th government).
December 30 – Pope John Paul II issues the encyclical Sollicitudo Rei Socialis (On Social Concern).
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 05:01:04 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
it's still mine ............... when I can get tit.
Fixed it!
'it' worked fine.
It worked fine but it's less funny.  Equally as crass though, I'll give you that.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 05:03:05 PM
A link to the page would have worked better, Bob.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 05:09:03 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
it's still mine ............... when I can get tit.
Fixed it!
'it' worked fine.
It worked fine but it's less funny.  Equally as crass though, I'll give you that.
still prefer the tit to a bottle.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 05:09:52 PM
I saw them live in the late '80s.  I'm pretty sure they were enjoyable but I don't remember.
Probably right around the time Shaun was born.  I've never felt so old.   :-[
'87, hell of a year!  ;D
I think the concert was in the summer/fall of '88 or '89.  Sheesh, nonetheless.
We were both pretty drunk back then...breastmilk was my drink of choice.
it's still mine ............... when I can get tit.
Fixed it!
'it' worked fine.
It worked fine but it's less funny.  Equally as crass though, I'll give you that.
still prefer the tit to a bottle.
+2
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 05:10:14 PM
I'm outta here, boys.  See yuz.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 05:10:26 PM
A link to the page would have worked better, Bob.
+100,00,000,035
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on October 27, 2014, 05:10:54 PM
I'm outta here, boys.  See yuz.
me too. later all.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 06:17:19 PM
A link to the page would have worked better, Bob.
+100,00,000,035
And they forgot June 23rd, fuckin commies!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on October 27, 2014, 06:17:26 PM
Have a good night!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: razgueado on October 27, 2014, 06:52:11 PM
Raz was here.  Been sick for a week.  Just figured I'd check in.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 27, 2014, 07:54:14 PM
Raz was here.  Been sick for a week.  Just figured I'd check in.
Sorry, Raz, looks like nobody gives a shit.  I do, but I'm nobody.  Hope you're over it.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 08:04:43 PM
Raz was here.  Been sick for a week.  Just figured I'd check in.
Sorry, Raz, looks like nobody gives a shit.  I do, but I'm nobody.  Hope you're over it.
But you're a nice nobody.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 27, 2014, 08:15:02 PM
Raz was here.  Been sick for a week.  Just figured I'd check in.
Sorry, Raz, looks like nobody gives a shit.  I do, but I'm nobody.  Hope you're over it.
But you're a nice nobody.
Awww, you say that to all the nobodies..
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 08:16:10 PM
Raz was here.  Been sick for a week.  Just figured I'd check in.
Sorry, Raz, looks like nobody gives a shit.  I do, but I'm nobody.  Hope you're over it.
But you're a nice nobody.
Awww, you say that to all the nobodies..
Just you, I wouldn't lie!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on October 27, 2014, 08:20:29 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Threebean on October 27, 2014, 08:34:57 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
We're just in here sweeping up. Grab a broom.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 27, 2014, 09:04:12 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
We're just in here sweeping up. Grab a broom.
Playing the old grab a broom gag are you?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:04:50 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:10:43 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
We're just in here sweeping up. Grab a broom.
Playing the old grab a broom gag are you?
Is that like hide-the-salami?  :D
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:12:34 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:26:51 PM
Almost went with a CyB instead.  Or a Perdomo anniversary stick.  Or a San Lotano hababo lancero.  Or... Too many fucking choices.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 09:37:42 PM
This Epernay is good but it's leaving a bit of a salty aftertaste.  I may have to smoke something else before the night is through.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: IrascibleOldFool on October 27, 2014, 10:01:05 PM
This Epernay is good but it's leaving a bit of a salty aftertaste.  I may have to smoke something else before the night is through.
Hmmm, salty aftertaste. TWSS!
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:05:03 PM
This Epernay is good but it's leaving a bit of a salty aftertaste.  I may have to smoke something else before the night is through.
Hmmm, salty aftertaste. TWSS!
If she's still talking, her mouth isn't full enough.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 10:21:39 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 10:22:57 PM
Almost went with a CyB instead.  Or a Perdomo anniversary stick.  Or a San Lotano hababo lancero.  Or... Too many fucking choices.
You'd be bitchin' if you didn't have choices.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:24:38 PM
Next up, Papas Fritas.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:25:23 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:26:21 PM
Almost went with a CyB instead.  Or a Perdomo anniversary stick.  Or a San Lotano hababo lancero.  Or... Too many fucking choices.
You'd be bitchin' if you didn't have choices.
Like I always say, if I'm not complaining, I'm silent.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 10:44:45 PM
Almost went with a CyB instead.  Or a Perdomo anniversary stick.  Or a San Lotano hababo lancero.  Or... Too many fucking choices.
You'd be bitchin' if you didn't have choices.
Like I always say, if I'm not complaining, I'm silent.
And you're never silent.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on October 27, 2014, 10:45:46 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 10:47:06 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
I'm getting ready to call it a night too.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 11:13:42 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
I'm getting ready to call it a night too.
May as well watch the end of the game though.  Still got about an inch of this Papas Fritas.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 27, 2014, 11:14:16 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
I'm getting ready to call it a night too.
You're a knight.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 11:18:13 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
I'm getting ready to call it a night too.
You're a knight.
You back?
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 27, 2014, 11:26:46 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
I'm getting ready to call it a night too.
You're a knight.
You back?
Back from the front.  Hiya Tony.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 11:28:35 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
I'm getting ready to call it a night too.
You're a knight.
You back?
Back from the front.  Hiya Tony.
I wasn't counting on OT.  Cigar is nearly out.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 27, 2014, 11:33:27 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
I'm getting ready to call it a night too.
You're a knight.
You back?
Back from the front.  Hiya Tony.
I wasn't counting on OT.  Cigar is nearly out.
San Lotano Hababo lancero.  Weeden and McCoy - a couple of former Big 12 QB's.  Oh, and a couple of former Brown's QB's.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 11:39:52 PM
Don't you guys know this Banter closes at 5:00 pm.
Not tonight!  Just lit an Epernay robusto.
Tons of smoke from this bad boy.  It's been resting for well over a year.
The salami or the Epernay?
Both.  How goes it, my friend?
Plugging along... long day, Skull and Bones then an early turn in tonight.
I'm getting ready to call it a night too.
You're a knight.
You back?
Back from the front.  Hiya Tony.
I wasn't counting on OT.  Cigar is nearly out.
San Lotano Hababo lancero.  Weeden and McCoy - a couple of former Big 12 QB's.  Oh, and a couple of former Brown's QB's.
Almost went for that one this evening.  Had it in my hand and put it down and grabbed the Epernay instead.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on October 27, 2014, 11:43:37 PM
Game over.  Cigar over.  Ciao for now.  Gonna try to make it home for the flip.
Title: Re: 10/27/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on October 27, 2014, 11:49:47 PM
Game over.  Cigar over.  Ciao for now.  Gonna try to make it home for the flip.
Later Tony.