Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

After trailing most of the first half Duke is kicking Temple’s ass 49-27 early in the 4th quarter in my Hometown Bowl.  Huge crowd of probably 8-10 thousand.
56-27 now with 10 minutes remaining in the 4th, could be a blowout 🤔

My Texan constituents have inspired me to find a smoke and head on out. Let's see what I can find...
Good Idea!
Decided on a Cuban Partagas Serie E No. 2 (robusto).

This cigar needs to be buried in the humidor. It has a "stale" flavor. I'm guessing it has been months since it was properly cared for. Burn and draw is fine but the flavors are suffering.

My Texan constituents have inspired me to find a smoke and head on out. Let's see what I can find...
Good Idea!
Decided on a Cuban Partagas Serie E No. 2 (robusto).

This cigar needs to be buried in the humidor. It has a "stale" flavor. I'm guessing it has been months since it was properly cared for. Burn and draw is fine but the flavors are suffering.

$hitcanit and light something else

My Texan constituents have inspired me to find a smoke and head on out. Let's see what I can find...
Good Idea!
Decided on a Cuban Partagas Serie E No. 2 (robusto).

This cigar needs to be buried in the humidor. It has a "stale" flavor. I'm guessing it has been months since it was properly cared for. Burn and draw is fine but the flavors are suffering.

$hitcanit and light something else
It's definitely smokable. In fact, it has improved dramatically. With proper downtime this cigar will be excellent. I like the fact that I smoked one OTT so that I will more clearly notice the improvements.

My Texan constituents have inspired me to find a smoke and head on out. Let's see what I can find...
Good Idea!
Decided on a Cuban Partagas Serie E No. 2 (robusto).

This cigar needs to be buried in the humidor. It has a "stale" flavor. I'm guessing it has been months since it was properly cared for. Burn and draw is fine but the flavors are suffering.

$hitcanit and light something else
It's definitely smokable. In fact, it has improved dramatically. With proper downtime this cigar will be excellent. I like the fact that I smoked one OTT so that I will more clearly notice the improvements.

That last third is downright tasty. Some leather, cocoa, and cinnamon notes.

Just lit a punch Diablo after watching equilizer 2. Sabres and Blues in the man cave

My Texan constituents have inspired me to find a smoke and head on out. Let's see what I can find...
Good Idea!
Decided on a Cuban Partagas Serie E No. 2 (robusto).

This cigar needs to be buried in the humidor. It has a "stale" flavor. I'm guessing it has been months since it was properly cared for. Burn and draw is fine but the flavors are suffering.

Not enough time to waste on rh cigars...chuck it into the canal and move on to better.

Some very sad news to report regarding our BOTL.

Richard Overton, once America's oldest living WWII veteran, dies at 112

Lately, Overton had spent many of his days on the front porch of the home he built 70 years ago. His friends called it his "stage." It's on Richard Overton Avenue, as the town renamed the street for his 111th birthday. That's where Overton smoked his 12 daily cigars -- Tampa Sweet Perfectos -- and sometimes enjoyed his favorite drink, a whiskey and Coke.

Overton was born on May 11, 1906, the same year as the first wireless radio broadcast, and a year before Oklahoma became a state. He was 5 years old when the Titanic sank.

The Army veteran fought in World War II in a segregated unit. After returning from war, he spent the bulk of his career working at furniture stores, then at the Texas Department of Treasury.

https://www.dallasnews.com/life/people/2018/12/27/nations-oldest-man-wwii-veteran-austins-richard-overton-dies-112

What are you smoking Dave?
Any Dave can answer

What are you smoking Dave?
Any Dave can answer
Call me Nothing Dave :)

Looks like this 125 year old icon is going down the tube.

Sears may be down to its last 24 hours. Iconic retailer likely liquidates if no bid comes in tomorrow.

Well, I got a lot of family time in today.
I could get used to this except all the snacks and goodies from Christmas.

Looks like this 125 year old icon is going down the tube.

Sears may be down to its last 24 hours. Iconic retailer likely liquidates if no bid comes in tomorrow.
Sears, 2 stores and all Kmarts are gone by me.

What are you smoking Dave?
Any Dave can answer
Bellas Artes Maduro.

Looks like this 125 year old icon is going down the tube.

Sears may be down to its last 24 hours. Iconic retailer likely liquidates if no bid comes in tomorrow.
Sears, 2 stores and all Kmarts are gone by me.
Always did well by Kenmore appliances.  :(
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10