Rest of the top 25 from CA:

#11  Quai d’Orsay No. 54
#12  Punch After Dinner
#13  La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel
#14  Tatuaje Fausto FT153 Toro
#15  Villiger San’Doro Colorado Churchill
#16  Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Robusto Grande
#17  Micallef Reserva Limitada Privada
#18  Cohiba Siglo VI (Tubo)
#19  Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Toro (Tubo)
#20  San Cristobal Quintessence Corona Gorda
#21  Trinidad Santiago Belicoso
#22  OneOff +53 Super Robusto
#23  Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Luis
#24  Ramon Allones by AJ Fernandez Churchill

In an effort to do some serious procrastinating, I finally gave SeriousCigars a call regarding my order from November 24th... They said they would overnight it and give me back 15% for dropping the ball and not responding to my email inquiries. Let's see what happens.
Also did some other cigar shopping. Finally used my old cigar.com gift cards to sample a bunch of different Micallefs. Been hearing really good things about them. I'll keep y'all posted...
That is one I have to look up. Yes please keep us posted. Hope you get all your cigars safely.
Charlie first told me about the Micallef Leyenda. Said it was about the best cigar he'd ever smoked... And that's saying a lot. Since then, I've noticed Cigar Vixen being associated with them. So I finally bit the bullet and ordered a single of each of the Micallef lines, in the smallest vitola offered by cigar.com in order to use my old gift cards from 2017.
Spending a bit of time with the Vixen it seems...
Yeah she likes lanceros
That's what she told you?  OK then....

In an effort to do some serious procrastinating, I finally gave SeriousCigars a call regarding my order from November 24th... They said they would overnight it and give me back 15% for dropping the ball and not responding to my email inquiries. Let's see what happens.
Also did some other cigar shopping. Finally used my old cigar.com gift cards to sample a bunch of different Micallefs. Been hearing really good things about them. I'll keep y'all posted...
Micallef Reserva Limitada Privada made #17 on CA list.
That's not one offered by the sis.

Rest of the top 25 from CA:

#11  Quai d’Orsay No. 54
#12  Punch After Dinner
#13  La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel
#14  Tatuaje Fausto FT153 Toro
#15  Villiger San’Doro Colorado Churchill
#16  Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Robusto Grande
#17  Micallef Reserva Limitada Privada
#18  Cohiba Siglo VI (Tubo)
#19  Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Toro (Tubo)
#20  San Cristobal Quintessence Corona Gorda
#21  Trinidad Santiago Belicoso
#22  OneOff +53 Super Robusto
#23  Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Luis
#24  Ramon Allones by AJ Fernandez Churchill
Where's your editor? And where's 25?

Lots of rain last night but supposed to be a nice day today.  Brought my range bag to the office with hopes I can slip past the HR prick and go prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse.
I got pulled over the other night and couldn't remember if I took my pistol out of the side pocket of my golf bag. what a fiasco that was.
Just hit them with a nine iron, what golf shot requires a pistol?
gators

Rest of the top 25 from CA:

#11  Quai d’Orsay No. 54
#12  Punch After Dinner
#13  La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel
#14  Tatuaje Fausto FT153 Toro
#15  Villiger San’Doro Colorado Churchill
#16  Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Robusto Grande
#17  Micallef Reserva Limitada Privada
#18  Cohiba Siglo VI (Tubo)
#19  Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Toro (Tubo)
#20  San Cristobal Quintessence Corona Gorda
#21  Trinidad Santiago Belicoso
#22  OneOff +53 Super Robusto
#23  Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Luis
#24  Ramon Allones by AJ Fernandez Churchill
Where's your editor? And where's 25?
I only proof the birthday list.

Rest of the top 25 from CA:

#11  Quai d’Orsay No. 54
#12  Punch After Dinner
#13  La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel
#14  Tatuaje Fausto FT153 Toro
#15  Villiger San’Doro Colorado Churchill
#16  Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Robusto Grande
#17  Micallef Reserva Limitada Privada
#18  Cohiba Siglo VI (Tubo)
#19  Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Toro (Tubo)
#20  San Cristobal Quintessence Corona Gorda
#21  Trinidad Santiago Belicoso
#22  OneOff +53 Super Robusto
#23  Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Luis
#24  Ramon Allones by AJ Fernandez Churchill
Where's your editor? And where's 25?
I only proof the birthday list.
That's awfully specific.

Rest of the top 25 from CA:

#11  Quai d’Orsay No. 54
#12  Punch After Dinner
#13  La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel
#14  Tatuaje Fausto FT153 Toro
#15  Villiger San’Doro Colorado Churchill
#16  Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Robusto Grande
#17  Micallef Reserva Limitada Privada
#18  Cohiba Siglo VI (Tubo)
#19  Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Toro (Tubo)
#20  San Cristobal Quintessence Corona Gorda
#21  Trinidad Santiago Belicoso
#22  OneOff +53 Super Robusto
#23  Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Luis
#24  Ramon Allones by AJ Fernandez Churchill
Where's your editor? And where's 25?
I only proof the birthday list.
That's awfully specific.
It's a union thing.  Someone else has to proof top 25 lists.

Rest of the top 25 from CA:

#11  Quai d’Orsay No. 54
#12  Punch After Dinner
#13  La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel
#14  Tatuaje Fausto FT153 Toro
#15  Villiger San’Doro Colorado Churchill
#16  Joya De Nicaragua Antaño Gran Reserva Robusto Grande
#17  Micallef Reserva Limitada Privada
#18  Cohiba Siglo VI (Tubo)
#19  Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Toro (Tubo)
#20  San Cristobal Quintessence Corona Gorda
#21  Trinidad Santiago Belicoso
#22  OneOff +53 Super Robusto
#23  Plasencia Cosecha 146 San Luis
#24  Ramon Allones by AJ Fernandez Churchill
Where's your editor? And where's 25?
I only proof the birthday list.
That's awfully specific.
It's a union thing.  Someone else has to proof top 25 lists.
I can believe it.

It's about time for LTG to hazzuh. Where is the bugger anyway? He was due back to work today.

Lots of rain last night but supposed to be a nice day today.  Brought my range bag to the office with hopes I can slip past the HR prick and go prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse.
I got pulled over the other night and couldn't remember if I took my pistol out of the side pocket of my golf bag. what a fiasco that was.
Just hit them with a nine iron, what golf shot requires a pistol?
gators
as it was I couldn't remember if I took it out of my golf bag, so when the officer came to the window I told him that. side pocket in back of truck. rubber trigger plug, chamber empty, magazine not seated, plus spare in holster. so out of the truck, up against his front bumper and handcuffed for 'safety'. luckily the tonneau cover was locked. told him the key was with the ignition key. by the time he unlocked the tonneau cover there was back up. thank God the pocket was empty. I said I guess I put it in my night stand and he requested that when I got home to check and let the sheriff office know in case it was stolen. he then asked if I had any more weapons in the truck. yes, razor knife side door pocket front seat, machete under the carpet in back, various folding hunting knives in the glove box. by the time all was said and done I asked why he pulled me over. headlight out driver side. I walked to the front of the truck, hit the lens with my hand and it came on. I still have to fix that bulb. no tickets, just alot of wasted time because I can't remember shit.

People have been complaining about ‘too many bowl games’ for at least 88 years now

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2018/6/14/17455798/are-there-too-many-bowl-games

It's above freezing. Good working man cigar here! Fixing fencing. Pandora radio blaring.

It's above freezing. Good working man cigar here! Fixing fencing. Pandora radio blaring.
She's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out.

A very old V Belicoso ready to 🔥