In an effort to do some serious procrastinating, I finally gave SeriousCigars a call regarding my order from November 24th... They said they would overnight it and give me back 15% for dropping the ball and not responding to my email inquiries. Let's see what happens.
Also did some other cigar shopping. Finally used my old cigar.com gift cards to sample a bunch of different Micallefs. Been hearing really good things about them. I'll keep y'all posted...
That is one I have to look up. Yes please keep us posted. Hope you get all your cigars safely.

The truth about raising cigars is real. The deadline for FDA payment is upon the manufacturers. The FDA did nothing but postpone their proposed bill. On top of this big hit. Many manufacturers had to hire lawyers to try and comply with the legalities of the "ingredients" the FDA has proposed. Manufacturers have spent tens of thousands of dollars. All for preparing for regulations them and us hope never go into effect. The fight is real and we need to do all we can as Americans to fight the FDA. Don't be upset at the manufacturers be upset at the FDA and do all you can. Follow Cigar Rights of America and write your Congressmen.

I'm all for CRA and have been a member for years. I've even written my congressman a bunch of times. The thing that gets me is that prices had been previously raised based on what the FDA was going to do. The decisions have been postponed for so long that now the manufacturers are looking to raise prices again. In the end, the consumer always gets the shaft.
I'll go with that version.
I’ll go with most of Tony’s version, the CRA is a B.S. Lobbying business that the cigar retailers and manufacturers want their customers to pay for rather than themselves paying for it.

Lots of rain last night but supposed to be a nice day today.  Brought my range bag to the office with hopes I can slip past the HR prick and go prepare for the coming zombie apocalypse.
I got pulled over the other night and couldn't remember if I took my pistol out of the side pocket of my golf bag. what a fiasco that was.
Just hit them with a nine iron, what golf shot requires a pistol?

In an effort to do some serious procrastinating, I finally gave SeriousCigars a call regarding my order from November 24th... They said they would overnight it and give me back 15% for dropping the ball and not responding to my email inquiries. Let's see what happens.
Also did some other cigar shopping. Finally used my old cigar.com gift cards to sample a bunch of different Micallefs. Been hearing really good things about them. I'll keep y'all posted...
That is one I have to look up. Yes please keep us posted. Hope you get all your cigars safely.
Charlie first told me about the Micallef Leyenda. Said it was about the best cigar he'd ever smoked... And that's saying a lot. Since then, I've noticed Cigar Vixen being associated with them. So I finally bit the bullet and ordered a single of each of the Micallef lines, in the smallest vitola offered by cigar.com in order to use my old gift cards from 2017.

Hiya Flip, what's for lunch? I'm starving.

Hiya Flip, what's for lunch? I'm starving.
i got a corn muffin here at the desk, but I had the Italian seafood salad(shrimp, scunguilli,
squid, celery, flat leaf parsley, dressed in Olive oil & lemon juice), from Christmas eve
for breakfast, while watching Good Morning America.  Never guess what
auto correct wanted to change scunguilli to!

Hiya Flip, what's for lunch? I'm starving.
i got a corn muffin here at the desk, but I had the Italian seafood salad(shrimp, scunguilli,
squid, celery, flat leaf parsley, dressed in Olive oil & lemon juice), from Christmas eve
for breakfast, while watching Good Morning America.  Never guess what
auto correct wanted to change scunguilli to!
That sounds delicious but not sure I'd eat it for breakfast.

Please do tell, I always enjoy autocorrect changes.

Hiya Flip, what's for lunch? I'm starving.
i got a corn muffin here at the desk, but I had the Italian seafood salad(shrimp, scunguilli,
squid, celery, flat leaf parsley, dressed in Olive oil & lemon juice), from Christmas eve
for breakfast, while watching Good Morning America.  Never guess what
auto correct wanted to change scunguilli to!
That sounds delicious but not sure I'd eat it for breakfast.

Please do tell, I always enjoy autocorrect changes.
scunguilli   ->  cunnilingus

Hiya Flip, what's for lunch? I'm starving.
i got a corn muffin here at the desk, but I had the Italian seafood salad(shrimp, scunguilli,
squid, celery, flat leaf parsley, dressed in Olive oil & lemon juice), from Christmas eve
for breakfast, while watching Good Morning America.  Never guess what
auto correct wanted to change scunguilli to!
That sounds delicious but not sure I'd eat it for breakfast.

Please do tell, I always enjoy autocorrect changes.
scunguilli   ->  cunnilingus
Still makes sense if you read the original post.

Hiya Flip, what's for lunch? I'm starving.
i got a corn muffin here at the desk, but I had the Italian seafood salad(shrimp, scunguilli,
squid, celery, flat leaf parsley, dressed in Olive oil & lemon juice), from Christmas eve
for breakfast, while watching Good Morning America.  Never guess what
auto correct wanted to change scunguilli to!
That sounds delicious but not sure I'd eat it for breakfast.

Please do tell, I always enjoy autocorrect changes.
scunguilli   ->  cunnilingus
Still makes sense if you read the original post.
The olive oil and lemon juice would be an interesting addition to the experience.

In an effort to do some serious procrastinating, I finally gave SeriousCigars a call regarding my order from November 24th... They said they would overnight it and give me back 15% for dropping the ball and not responding to my email inquiries. Let's see what happens.
Also did some other cigar shopping. Finally used my old cigar.com gift cards to sample a bunch of different Micallefs. Been hearing really good things about them. I'll keep y'all posted...
I was curious myself, got some Micallef Sumatra to try, still resting.

[...]
Spending a bit of time with the Vixen it seems...

Hiya Flip, what's for lunch? I'm starving.
i got a corn muffin here at the desk, but I had the Italian seafood salad(shrimp, scunguilli,
squid, celery, flat leaf parsley, dressed in Olive oil & lemon juice), from Christmas eve
for breakfast, while watching Good Morning America.  Never guess what
auto correct wanted to change scunguilli to!
That sounds delicious but not sure I'd eat it for breakfast.

Please do tell, I always enjoy autocorrect changes.
scunguilli   ->  cunnilingus
About the same aroma...

In an effort to do some serious procrastinating, I finally gave SeriousCigars a call regarding my order from November 24th... They said they would overnight it and give me back 15% for dropping the ball and not responding to my email inquiries. Let's see what happens.
Also did some other cigar shopping. Finally used my old cigar.com gift cards to sample a bunch of different Micallefs. Been hearing really good things about them. I'll keep y'all posted...
Micallef Reserva Limitada Privada made #17 on CA list.

[...]
Yeah she likes lanceros