Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

I am now a kitten foster parent.
Are you sure that's a kitten? Looks more like a ferret.
better?

I am now a kitten foster parent.
I got volunteered!
damn thing is 12-14 weeks old and NEVER been out of a cage until she came here.
she'll have a good home somewhere after the holidays.
You never could say no to pussy.
not yet anyway.
wait, I said no 3 times last week.

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Seems perfectly normal to me
You are surprised by this how?  That is their job, driving us crazy for
no reason whatsoever. The only vow to love honor & cherish, the day of the big party,
we throw them, and they are usually good for a few months after the wedding.  After that strap in
it's gong to be a bumpy ride.

I am now a kitten foster parent.
I got volunteered!
damn thing is 12-14 weeks old and NEVER been out of a cage until she came here.
she'll have a good home somewhere after the holidays.
You never could say no to pussy.
Nice Dean, you always had a soft spot.

I am now a kitten foster parent.
Are you sure that's a kitten? Looks more like a ferret.
better?
Nice looking Kitty. He looks like the cat I had as a kid until we found out I was allergic.

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Seems perfectly normal to me
You are surprised by this how?  That is their job, driving us crazy for
no reason whatsoever. The only vow to love honor & cherish, the day of the big party,
we throw them, and they are usually good for a few months after the wedding.  After that strap in
it's gong to be a bumpy ride.
Merry Christmas, Flip.

I am now a kitten foster parent.
I got volunteered!
damn thing is 12-14 weeks old and NEVER been out of a cage until she came here.
she'll have a good home somewhere after the holidays.
You never could say no to pussy.
Nice Dean, you always had a soft spot.
you can call this Dean's Florida Cat House.

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Seems perfectly normal to me
You are surprised by this how?  That is their job, driving us crazy for
no reason whatsoever. The only vow to love honor & cherish, the day of the big party,
we throw them, and they are usually good for a few months after the wedding.  After that strap in
it's gong to be a bumpy ride.
and only the job still sucks.

Merry Christmas Eve Flip.

I am now a kitten foster parent.
Are you sure that's a kitten? Looks more like a ferret.
better?
saw a t-shirt the other day:
I like Cats,
but I don't think I can
eat a whole one, all by myself!

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Seems perfectly normal to me
You are surprised by this how?  That is their job, driving us crazy for
no reason whatsoever. The only vow to love honor & cherish, the day of the big party,
we throw them, and they are usually good for a few months after the wedding.  After that strap in
it's gong to be a bumpy ride.
Merry Christmas, Flip.
going to leave work now, got to be
at my sister's in Staten island for Italian Christmas Eve
Feast of the 7 fishes, cooked up 6lbs of shrimp for shrimp cocktail.

😅

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Seems perfectly normal to me
You are surprised by this how?  That is their job, driving us crazy for
no reason whatsoever. The only vow to love honor & cherish, the day of the big party,
we throw them, and they are usually good for a few months after the wedding.  After that strap in
it's gong to be a bumpy ride.
Merry Christmas, Flip.
going to leave work now, got to be
at my sister's in Staten island for Italian Christmas Eve
Feast of the 7 fishes, cooked up 6lbs of shrimp for shrimp cocktail.
I still need a 7th... Got shrimp, scallop, clams, mussels, octopus, and crab. Hoping to leave work soon so that I can finish cooking.

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Seems perfectly normal to me
You are surprised by this how?  That is their job, driving us crazy for
no reason whatsoever. The only vow to love honor & cherish, the day of the big party,
we throw them, and they are usually good for a few months after the wedding.  After that strap in
it's gong to be a bumpy ride.
Merry Christmas, Flip.
going to leave work now, got to be
at my sister's in Staten island for Italian Christmas Eve
Feast of the 7 fishes, cooked up 6lbs of shrimp for shrimp cocktail.
I still need a 7th... Got shrimp, scallop, clams, mussels, octopus, and crab. Hoping to leave work soon so that I can finish cooking.
haddock?

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Seems perfectly normal to me
You are surprised by this how?  That is their job, driving us crazy for
no reason whatsoever. The only vow to love honor & cherish, the day of the big party,
we throw them, and they are usually good for a few months after the wedding.  After that strap in
it's gong to be a bumpy ride.
Merry Christmas, Flip.
going to leave work now, got to be
at my sister's in Staten island for Italian Christmas Eve
Feast of the 7 fishes, cooked up 6lbs of shrimp for shrimp cocktail.
I still need a 7th... Got shrimp, scallop, clams, mussels, octopus, and crab. Hoping to leave work soon so that I can finish cooking.
Well, you don’t have any actual Fish on the list.

Been napping and watching Andy Griffith marathon
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9