Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Out for Delivery says UPS Montecristo Nicaragua. I will see if they are worthy of the #10 rating. I bought a box of the Toro's on Thursday
let me know what you think. I'm interested in those.
I will have to have one OTT. The box comes shipped with a boveda inside like the Romeo. Let you know brother.

Out for Delivery says UPS Montecristo Nicaragua. I will see if they are worthy of the #10 rating. I bought a box of the Toro's on Thursday
I've had a package waiting to be delivered from SeriousCigars since 25 November... Seriously?
I don't think they are too serious about their delivery. I would call them
I hate talking to customer service reps but I think you're right. My emails seem to be getting ignored too. I don't have time for this shit.

A Christmas Eve Treat To Calm The Mayors Nerves

A Christmas Eve Treat To Calm The Mayors Nerves
You'd be amazed at how well that works. Thank you.

A Christmas Eve Treat To Calm The Mayors Nerves
Hey there is a golf course. Dean let's get our club's

A Christmas Eve Treat To Calm The Mayors Nerves
That's a long one....

Good morning Daves, Rick, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.

Good morning Daves, Rick, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.
good morning Mark.

A Christmas Eve Treat To Calm The Mayors Nerves
Hey there is a golf course. Dean let's get our club's
I only have to go down the road here. and Dave don't golf.

Good morning Daves, Rick, Dean, and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning Mark.

A Christmas Eve Treat To Calm The Mayors Nerves
Hey there is a golf course. Dean let's get our club's
I only have to go down the road here. and Dave don't golf.
It's snowing and 34 deg right now. I have to go somewhere

Ladies got back right on time last night and I picked them up at the airport but the warden managed to royally piss me off before we even got out of the airport.
??? That doesn't sound right.
Seems perfectly normal to me
+1.  Had the exact same experience a few months back.

A Christmas Eve Treat To Calm The Mayors Nerves
Hey there is a golf course. Dean let's get our club's
I only have to go down the road here. and Dave don't golf.
It's snowing and 34 deg right now. I have to go somewhere
Overcast, 44 up to 61 here. Sun's supposed to come out, though.

A Christmas Eve Treat To Calm The Mayors Nerves
Hey there is a golf course. Dean let's get our club's
I only have to go down the road here. and Dave don't golf.
It's snowing and 34 deg right now. I have to go somewhere
Overcast, 44 up to 61 here. Sun's supposed to come out, though.
Morning Bean, 50 and sunny here but only 54 for the expected high.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9