Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

R and R until tomorrow morning, then I am swamped until Golf Day.

Good morning, Dean and Dave. Heading out for a drive and coffee with my big brother. I'll have to suffer through some Costco shopping afterwards. Wish me luck.
I bet Costco will be a major zoo, oh yeah GOOD LUCK
I bet you're right.
FMTT’s, looks like I got to go to Costco too but I will go when they open at 10:00 hopefully business will be slower then
I'm pretty sure you were wrong about that. Took me about 2 hours right when they opened and most of that time was checking out. $550 later... I'm home!

Good morning, Dean and Dave. Heading out for a drive and coffee with my big brother. I'll have to suffer through some Costco shopping afterwards. Wish me luck.
I bet Costco will be a major zoo, oh yeah GOOD LUCK
I bet you're right.
FMTT’s, looks like I got to go to Costco too but I will go when they open at 10:00 hopefully business will be slower then
I'm pretty sure you were wrong about that. Took me about 2 hours right when they opened and most of that time was checking out. $550 later... I'm home!
One person in front of me at the checkout- In and Out In 20 minutes with 3 items for $32 😋

Back to wrapping I go.
Almost finished mine, got one more but can’t do it until tomorrow

Has anyone missed the gubment yet?
They don’t remember Bill Clinton either:

From November 14 through November 19, 1995 and again from December 16, 1995 to January 6, 1996 the U.S. government was shut down as a result of a budgetary impasse between Congress and William Jefferson (Bill) Clinton.

Has anyone missed the gubment yet?
They don’t remember Bill Clinton either:

From November 14 through November 19, 1995 and again from December 16, 1995 to January 6, 1996 the U.S. government was shut down as a result of a budgetary impasse between Congress and William Jefferson (Bill) Clinton.
And of course they sure as hell don’t remember this:

2013:  The Democrats and the Media Were Silent After Obama Fired General Mattis Without Even a Call

watching The Greatest Story Ever Told, 1965.
El Rey de Mundo and coffee.

R and R until tomorrow morning, then I am swamped until Golf Day.
Lot of stockings to fill?

Good morning, Dean and Dave. Heading out for a drive and coffee with my big brother. I'll have to suffer through some Costco shopping afterwards. Wish me luck.
I bet Costco will be a major zoo, oh yeah GOOD LUCK
I bet you're right.
FMTT’s, looks like I got to go to Costco too but I will go when they open at 10:00 hopefully business will be slower then
I'm pretty sure you were wrong about that. Took me about 2 hours right when they opened and most of that time was checking out. $550 later... I'm home!
One person in front of me at the checkout- In and Out In 20 minutes with 3 items for $32 😋
stayed home, wrapped a bit, had a cigar and a couple of beers....cost - priceless.

R and R until tomorrow morning, then I am swamped until Golf Day.
Lot of stockings to fill?

R and R until tomorrow morning, then I am swamped until Golf Day.
Lot of stockings to fill?
zero.
sent all my money for gifts to the grandkids. just Christmas cards and date nights for the ladies.
hopefully home alone Christmas.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

Being Old and Single, I get invited out to most functions so I never have to see the inside of a store!!

Being Old and Single, I get invited out to most functions so I never have to see the inside of a store!!
evening Johnny.
I have too many invites so I'd just as soon stay alone than hurt feelings. besides, plenty of recovery activity going on if I want to venture out.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

Being Old and Single, I get invited out to most functions so I never have to see the inside of a store!!
evening Johnny.
I have too many invites so I'd just as soon stay alone than hurt feelings. besides, plenty of recovery activity going on if I want to venture out.
Good way to have things, you can pick and choose where you want to be, I just have a couple of places out here to be so I'm never under pressure.

Being Old and Single, I get invited out to most functions so I never have to see the inside of a store!!
evening Johnny.
I have too many invites so I'd just as soon stay alone than hurt feelings. besides, plenty of recovery activity going on if I want to venture out.
Good way to have things, you can pick and choose where you want to be, I just have a couple of places out here to be so I'm never under pressure.
I left NY to get away from drama and chaos. no need that shit here either.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6