Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Santa has been found out in my house hold
Yeah my son is a teenager. Wow time flies.
I have 3/4 of the kids still believing...

I am very thankful this year for what I do have. I could do better but happiness is not measured by material things.
That's the right attitude. My wife's been shopping for the last 7 hours. I've been planning the menu for Christmas Eve. I want to get all the cooking done tomorrow so that we only have to reheat stuff after work on Monday. There will be about 17 of us at my house. I say "about" because there is always a chance of a surprise visit.
My wife is in NYC so me and the dogs are living quite well this weekend.

I am very thankful this year for what I do have. I could do better but happiness is not measured by material things.
I have everything I want and want everything I have. it doesn't get any better than that.
👍

Anybody missing the gubment yet?

Santa has been found out in my house hold
Yeah my son is a teenager. Wow time flies.
I have 3/4 of the kids still believing...
I still believe

I got to get my gift wrapping done tomorrow.

I am going out for dinner with the boy and his FIL tonight, I probably better Uber.🥃

I am very thankful this year for what I do have. I could do better but happiness is not measured by material things.
I have everything I want and want everything I have. it doesn't get any better than that.
Honestly can say the same. Except maybe I'd like more time. Do you think Santa can hook me up?
didn't we get an extra minute today?

Santa has been found out in my house hold
Yeah my son is a teenager. Wow time flies.
I have 3/4 of the kids still believing...
I still believe in Santa.

Anybody missing the gubment yet?
you mean there was one?

I am going out for dinner with the boy and his FIL tonight, I probably better Uber.
Not a bad idea Dave

I got to get my gift wrapping done tomorrow.
Yesterday saw 40 deg and I did mine in man cave smoking cigars. Like traveling Dave I'd they're gonna know who they came from lol

Santa has been found out in my house hold
Yeah my son is a teenager. Wow time flies.
I have 3/4 of the kids still believing...
I still believe in Santa.
Dean and his older woman sheesh!

Anybody missing the gubment yet?
you mean there was one?
One of my old work friends just sent me a note and said the agency is funded so he has to go to work, he was not a happy camper either

Anybody missing the gubment yet?
you mean there was one?
One of my old work friends just sent me a note and said the agency is funded so he has to go to work, he was not a happy camper either
I'm working now. Holding down the fort till short of midnight. After that I will be off for 2 weeks.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5