Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Ok gonna fire up that H Upmann Connecticut here in a bit. I will give my impressions soon. Anybody else have anything on fire?
Chief Cool Arrow and iced tea.
Nice, coffee here in the man cave. My gifts are going to smell like cigar smoke. Wrapping gifts once I set up
That's good.  Everyone will know who they are from.  Home they're memorable.

https://thetakeout.com/wendys-giant-junior-bacon-cheeseburger-is-back-1831257183
I happened to be at Wendy's yesterday and saw that. I was curious because it was a Giant Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. So is it giant or junior? But I won't find out anytime soon because I won't be going back. The staff in that place had a collective IQ of 49.
it's a giant jr, correct, but you can get with double patty, double cheese, and double bacon. for a jr burger it is pretty big as is. as far as the air heads ...... well, I live in Nature Coast Florida ..... enough said.
Let's just say that right before I was about to place my order, I realized that I had absent mindedly forgotten my wallet at home. Upon my return I recognized that by a long-shot, I wasn't the dumbest person in that place. It took a good 20 minutes for them to take my order. I bought 6 things and 4 of them were exactly the same.
4 bacon cheeseburgers, fries, and a Coke?
Substitute bottles of water for the coke, and you've got it. I can't tell you how many times she looked in the bag to count what was already in there.

Ok gonna fire up that H Upmann Connecticut here in a bit. I will give my impressions soon. Anybody else have anything on fire?
Chief Cool Arrow and iced tea.
Nice, coffee here in the man cave. My gifts are going to smell like cigar smoke. Wrapping gifts once I set up
That's good.  Everyone will know who they are from.  Home they're memorable.
Thanks Dave. It's nice to get in the festive mood.

Ok gonna fire up that H Upmann Connecticut here in a bit. I will give my impressions soon. Anybody else have anything on fire?
Chief Cool Arrow and iced tea.
Second round of wrapping done, one errand to run and I will settle down with the Chief myself before shower.
Catch you later Mark.

Watcha smoking T? Firing up soon?

Watcha smoking T? Firing up soon?
Good question. I have tons to choose from.  I was thinking the La Palina Red I didn't get to smoke the other day... 30 minutes and counting.

I know most of you have sworn off, but CI mailing offers the following using XMAS18:

 $5 off orders over $50
$10 off orders over $75
$20 off orders over $100
$35 off orders over $150
$50 off orders over $200

I know most of you have sworn off, but CI mailing offers the following using XMAS18:

 $5 off orders over $50
$10 off orders over $75
$20 off orders over $100
$35 off orders over $150
$50 off orders over $200

I would love to see cigar sites advertise "if you can find a better price we will beat it."

or not

Best deal CI had in a long time were the Partagas legends and punch nica puro during black Friday

Watcha smoking T? Firing up soon?
Good question. I have tons to choose from.  I was thinking the La Palina Red I didn't get to smoke the other day... 30 minutes and counting.
It's dark out already, on this shortest day of the year, but my cigar is lit and being enjoyed.

Awesome Tony. I'm still in Man Cave. Wifey went to get a Pizza.

Awesome Tony. I'm still in Man Cave. Wifey went to get a Pizza.
Can't go wrong with pizza. We may do the same. I'm about to board the bus now. Let's hope for little traffic.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11