CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: 12/21/2018  (Read 12449 times)

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
Re: 12/21/2018
« Reply #120 on: December 21, 2018, 02:46:56 PM »

Ok gonna fire up that H Upmann Connecticut here in a bit. I will give my impressions soon. Anybody else have anything on fire?
Chief Cool Arrow and iced tea.
Nice, coffee here in the man cave. My gifts are going to smell like cigar smoke. Wrapping gifts once I set up

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #121 on: December 21, 2018, 02:47:51 PM »

Ok gonna fire up that H Upmann Connecticut here in a bit. I will give my impressions soon. Anybody else have anything on fire?
Wind gusts to 40+ on the balcony.

Winds did this a couple of hours ago

Sunshine Skyway Bridge closed, wind gusts up to 78 mph
WFLA 8 On Your Side Staff·5 hours ago
The Florida Highway Patrol has closed the Sunshine Skyway Bridge due to high winds.

Wind speeds were at 57 mph with gusts up to 64 mph at the time of the closure.

Since then, the FHP says wind speeds have increased to 68 mph with 78 mph gusts.

Drivers who use the bridge will have to travel between northern and southern counties via I-75, US-41 or US-301.

This detour will add at least 45 minutes to your commute.

Storm Team 8 Meteorologist Leigh Spann says we will have strong winds with passing showers throughout the day.

Stay with WFLA.com for updates.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2018, 02:49:55 PM »

I have some Nat Sherman going with ice tea. pizza and philly cheese steak ordered for delivery at 6pm.

Threebean

« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2018, 02:52:09 PM »

oh fook!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #124 on: December 21, 2018, 02:55:38 PM »

No, but I will in 90 more minutes.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #125 on: December 21, 2018, 02:56:36 PM »

Just my ass from sitting in this chair all day long. Hazzuh!
Almost went with the same quip.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #126 on: December 21, 2018, 02:57:05 PM »

And since I'm done until Thursday, I hope everyone has a happy and a healthy Xmas.
Thanks buddy, you and yours too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #127 on: December 21, 2018, 02:58:28 PM »

Could have been much worse.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #129 on: December 21, 2018, 03:07:11 PM »

https://thetakeout.com/wendys-giant-junior-bacon-cheeseburger-is-back-1831257183
I happened to be at Wendy's yesterday and saw that. I was curious because it was a Giant Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. So is it giant or junior? But I won't find out anytime soon because I won't be going back. The staff in that place had a collective IQ of 49.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2018, 03:19:26 PM »

No, but I will in 90 more minutes.
I'll still be smoking lol

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2018, 03:28:12 PM »

https://thetakeout.com/wendys-giant-junior-bacon-cheeseburger-is-back-1831257183
I happened to be at Wendy's yesterday and saw that. I was curious because it was a Giant Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger. So is it giant or junior? But I won't find out anytime soon because I won't be going back. The staff in that place had a collective IQ of 49.
it's a giant jr, correct, but you can get with double patty, double cheese, and double bacon. for a jr burger it is pretty big as is. as far as the air heads ...... well, I live in Nature Coast Florida ..... enough said.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2018, 03:39:29 PM »

it's a giant jr, correct, but you can get with double patty, double cheese, and double bacon. for a jr burger it is pretty big as is. as far as the air heads ...... well, I live in Nature Coast Florida ..... enough said.
Let's just say that right before I was about to place my order, I realized that I had absent mindedly forgotten my wallet at home. Upon my return I recognized that by a long-shot, I wasn't the dumbest person in that place. It took a good 20 minutes for them to take my order. I bought 6 things and 4 of them were exactly the same.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2018, 03:46:11 PM »

Let's just say that right before I was about to place my order, I realized that I had absent mindedly forgotten my wallet at home. Upon my return I recognized that by a long-shot, I wasn't the dumbest person in that place. It took a good 20 minutes for them to take my order. I bought 6 things and 4 of them were exactly the same.
4 bacon cheeseburgers, fries, and a Coke?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2018, 03:48:48 PM »

Second round of wrapping done, one errand to run and I will settle down with the Chief myself before shower.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11