Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
2/9/2022
« on: February 09, 2022, 12:44:53 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Happy day of humping to all!

Jamless Joe:

5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype - 10/29.99; 20/55.00; 30/74.97

Sis:

Door #1 - ACID by Drew Estate Cold Infusion Tea (Corona Extra) - 10/44.99

Door #2 - CAO Mx2 Toro - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Ave Maria Holy Grail (Salomon) - 10/44.99

Let's get humping!

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?
It seems to work fine. But after having the old one nearly 17 years, I don't care for it much right now because it's so different. Lol

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?
It seems to work fine. But after having the old one nearly 17 years, I don't care for it much right now because it's so different. Lol
That makes sense. Change is hard. Is this new one a front load?

Welcome to LaundryBanter.com

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?
It seems to work fine. But after having the old one nearly 17 years, I don't care for it much right now because it's so different. Lol
That makes sense. Change is hard. Is this new one a front load?

Welcome to LaundryBanter.com
No, still a top load. Changing to a front loader would've been waaaay too much change. :D

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?
It seems to work fine. But after having the old one nearly 17 years, I don't care for it much right now because it's so different. Lol
That makes sense. Change is hard. Is this new one a front load?

Welcome to LaundryBanter.com
No, still a top load. Changing to a front loader would've been waaaay too much change. :D
I believe that front load is the direction we will be going once we replace our washer/dryer. Kitchen remodel is first, however.

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?
It seems to work fine. But after having the old one nearly 17 years, I don't care for it much right now because it's so different. Lol
That makes sense. Change is hard. Is this new one a front load?

Welcome to LaundryBanter.com
No, still a top load. Changing to a front loader would've been waaaay too much change. :D
I believe that front load is the direction we will be going once we replace our washer/dryer. Kitchen remodel is first, however.
That does seem like enough on your plate for the moment. Any progress on that so far?

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?
It seems to work fine. But after having the old one nearly 17 years, I don't care for it much right now because it's so different. Lol
That makes sense. Change is hard. Is this new one a front load?

Welcome to LaundryBanter.com
No, still a top load. Changing to a front loader would've been waaaay too much change. :D
I believe that front load is the direction we will be going once we replace our washer/dryer. Kitchen remodel is first, however.
That does seem like enough on your plate for the moment. Any progress on that so far?
No. Turns out that because of the structural changes, we need an architect to sign off. This part is in progress.

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?
It seems to work fine. But after having the old one nearly 17 years, I don't care for it much right now because it's so different. Lol
That makes sense. Change is hard. Is this new one a front load?

Welcome to LaundryBanter.com
No, still a top load. Changing to a front loader would've been waaaay too much change. :D
I believe that front load is the direction we will be going once we replace our washer/dryer. Kitchen remodel is first, however.
That does seem like enough on your plate for the moment. Any progress on that so far?
No. Turns out that because of the structural changes, we need an architect to sign off. This part is in progress.
There's always something.

Good morning, LTG. How's the new washer?
It seems to work fine. But after having the old one nearly 17 years, I don't care for it much right now because it's so different. Lol
That makes sense. Change is hard. Is this new one a front load?

Welcome to LaundryBanter.com
No, still a top load. Changing to a front loader would've been waaaay too much change. :D
I believe that front load is the direction we will be going once we replace our washer/dryer. Kitchen remodel is first, however.
Never trusted front load washers.  More things to go wrong, more problems with water standing in the drum between washes, and as Dave said, too different.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5