Pages: [1]

  • Administrator
2/6/2022
« on: February 06, 2022, 12:32:23 PM »

And we're back! Sorry for the long hiatus. Lots going on behind the scenes. Anyway, where were we? Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

And we're back! Sorry for the long hiatus. Lots going on behind the scenes. Anyway, where were we? Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Looks just like old times!

Think we'll make page 2 today Tony?

Think we'll make page 2 today Tony?
Hey Dave! Glad to see you were able to login. I still have a bit of work to do so I was going to keep it in maintenance mode but I needed to test where I was so far. Looks decent enough. I'm not sure we'll get to Page 2 today but definitely tomorrow.  ;)

What, no news or birthdays? Ok, I'll help:

LTG's youngest is 12.

Evening, boyos.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Think we'll make page 2 today Tony?
Hey Dave! Glad to see you were able to login. I still have a bit of work to do so I was going to keep it in maintenance mode but I needed to test where I was so far. Looks decent enough. I'm not sure we'll get to Page 2 today but definitely tomorrow.  ;)
/Thank goodness,Glad we are back I was getting bored,good job,means a lot to a bored old man

What, no news or birthdays? Ok, I'll help:

LTG's youngest is 12.

Evening, boyos.
Nice. Happy birthday to her! And welcome back.

Think we'll make page 2 today Tony?
Hey Dave! Glad to see you were able to login. I still have a bit of work to do so I was going to keep it in maintenance mode but I needed to test where I was so far. Looks decent enough. I'm not sure we'll get to Page 2 today but definitely tomorrow.  ;)
/Thank goodness,Glad we are back I was getting bored,good job,means a lot to a bored old man
Great to have you back. I made some upgrades and hope they are pretty transparent.

Let's see about posting pictures...

Let's see about posting pictures...
Looks good to me. Only Tapatalk is still down but hopefully I can clear that up shortly. I know it looks like same ole, same ole to all y'all but trust me that many hours have been spent getting this piece of shit back up and running.

I feel like someone is going to point out that the lights aren't twinkling but let me preemptively tell that person... GFY!

Let's see about posting pictures...
Looks good to me. Only Tapatalk is still down but hopefully I can clear that up shortly. I know it looks like same ole, same ole to all y'all but trust me that many hours have been spent getting this piece of shit back up and running.
Whatever it is, we appreciate the hard work. But not too much, cause we don't want you to get a big head or anything. 😄

I feel like someone is going to point out that the lights aren't twinkling but let me preemptively tell that person... GFY!
I'm not even sure what lights you're referring to, so you're safe from me pointing it out.

I feel like someone is going to point out that the lights aren't twinkling but let me preemptively tell that person... GFY!
I'm not even sure what lights you're referring to, so you're safe from me pointing it out.
It was another Christmas Vacation reference.
Logged
Pages: [1]