« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2019, 03:38:17 PM »

Had a Wonderful fried chicken lunch then a stop by the grocery store.  Home with an Undercrown Corona Viva ready to light.
Nice choice.  The ones for sale now are called "maduro", with a label on the foot.  I haven't decided if those are new or the same as the original UC corona viva with a new label.
I think the latter, he’s relabeled several things lately much like AJ

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2019, 03:40:09 PM »

Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Sounds like a good setup.  Afternoon, WinterStormFish.
Hey Mark, expecting 4-7” overnight...you can take it from there

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2019, 03:47:44 PM »

Had a Wonderful fried chicken lunch then a stop by the grocery store.  Home with an Undercrown Corona Viva ready to light.
Nice choice.  The ones for sale now are called "maduro", with a label on the foot.  I haven't decided if those are new or the same as the original UC corona viva with a new label.
I think the latter, he’s relabeled several things lately much like AJ
I have not seen the new version but have a healthy stock of the originals.

« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2019, 03:48:36 PM »

Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2019, 03:50:29 PM »

Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Sounds like a good setup.  Afternoon, WinterStormFish.
Hey Mark, expecting 4-7” overnight...you can take it from there

« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2019, 03:51:30 PM »

Current situation

« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2019, 03:52:19 PM »

Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Sounds like a good setup.  Afternoon, WinterStormFish.
Hey Mark, expecting 4-7” overnight...you can take it from there
TWSS, though she was hoping for more.

« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2019, 03:53:26 PM »

Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2019, 03:53:43 PM »

Current situation
Barn doors open?  What's on the tele?

« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2019, 03:56:51 PM »

Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica
We did enjoy it but unless it was just for a fishing trip I probably would not go back.

« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2019, 03:57:36 PM »

Good morning Sunday in Banterland.  Happy IfYouKneelDuringTheAnthemGoLiveInAnotherCountry Day.
Morning MissingBean
Yeaterday afternoon was furniture store day with the warden.  The in-house "designer " at one store was quite the babe, so could have been worse.
Invite her over for an in house consult?  WWDD?
Just got home from a trip to another furniture store.  FMTT.
Man goes shopping: I know what I want, I just need to find it.
Woman goes shopping: I don't know what I want but if I invest enough time shopping it will eventually come to me.  But once I get it I'll return it because it's not what I wanted after all.  Rinse and repeat.
So true.

« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2019, 03:59:08 PM »

Current situation
Barn doors open?  What's on the tele?
No teli just music, says it can’t connect and I don’t have the desire to investigate

« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2019, 04:01:04 PM »

Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica
We did enjoy it but unless it was just for a fishing trip I probably would not go back.
The night you bought the chef to the house looked awesome

« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2019, 04:10:42 PM »

Afternoon men, morning hockey done now outside in pre-storm mode with a wise man and a G&T
Afternoon Fish
Hey there Dave, looks like you had a great time in Costa Rica
We did enjoy it but unless it was just for a fishing trip I probably would not go back.
The night you bought the chef to the house looked awesome

« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2019, 04:14:50 PM »

Anyone tried an Upsetter? Foundation stuff has been excellent but I’ve not tried those