Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2015, 06:06:32 AM »

I just so happen to have an Oval maduro toro for breakfast with my coffee. 57° headingfor low 70's.
Good choice their Dean.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2015, 06:06:53 AM »

good morning Chip.
Good morning Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2015, 06:12:38 AM »

packing up more stuff this morning, just plan to strip the bed tomorrow morning, shower, move.

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 06:18:29 AM »

Morning LSU & Dean.  34 and light rain here, some lingering nasty weather here.

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2015, 06:20:46 AM »

packing up more stuff this morning, just plan to strip the bed tomorrow morning, shower, move.
Are you going to have to buy a mattress and springs for the new place?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2015, 06:25:27 AM »

Morning LSU & Dean.  34 and light rain here, some lingering nasty weather here.
morning Dave.

« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2015, 06:27:59 AM »

Decent Deal at The Sister this morning.

601 La Bomba - Napalm (5 X 52)
10/$35   FS
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2015, 06:32:05 AM »

packing up more stuff this morning, just plan to strip the bed tomorrow morning, shower, move.
Are you going to have to buy a mattress and springs for the new place?
no, there are 2 full size beds in the other 2 bedrooms but nothing in the master, they are taking one bed out of what will be my den and getting me a queen size bed for the master, I already have queen size sheets. I'm rather tall and I don't like my legs hanging off the end of the bed. :)
they are also coming up with a desk for the den, I just have to find some book cases and a filing cabinet. the dressers there are okay for now. I'll know more once I get my stuff unpacked, I have no furniture of my own other than outdoor stuff. unless you count humidors furniture.

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2015, 06:35:34 AM »

packing up more stuff this morning, just plan to strip the bed tomorrow morning, shower, move.
Are you going to have to buy a mattress and springs for the new place?
no, there are 2 full size beds in the other 2 bedrooms but nothing in the master, they are taking one bed out of what will be my den and getting me a queen size bed for the master, I already have queen size sheets. I'm rather tall and I don't like my legs hanging off the end of the bed. :)
they are also coming up with a desk for the den, I just have to find some book cases and a filing cabinet. the dressers there are okay for now. I'll know more once I get my stuff unpacked, I have no furniture of my own other than outdoor stuff. unless you count humidors furniture.
You can certainly get by with that setup until you get all settled in.  I count Humidors as premium furniture!!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2015, 06:36:57 AM »

Morning LSU & Dean.  34 and light rain here, some lingering nasty weather here.
Good morning Native.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2015, 06:38:44 AM »

Morning LSU & Dean.  34 and light rain here, some lingering nasty weather here.
55° right now with rain headed this way, should be a nasty day for us.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/1/2015
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2015, 06:39:02 AM »

packing up more stuff this morning, just plan to strip the bed tomorrow morning, shower, move.
Are you going to have to buy a mattress and springs for the new place?
no, there are 2 full size beds in the other 2 bedrooms but nothing in the master, they are taking one bed out of what will be my den and getting me a queen size bed for the master, I already have queen size sheets. I'm rather tall and I don't like my legs hanging off the end of the bed. :)
they are also coming up with a desk for the den, I just have to find some book cases and a filing cabinet. the dressers there are okay for now. I'll know more once I get my stuff unpacked, I have no furniture of my own other than outdoor stuff. unless you count humidors furniture.
You can certainly get by with that setup until you get all settled in.  I count Humidors as premium furniture!!
+1
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2015, 06:41:59 AM »

I got this text last night. "hey, now that you have a big bachelor pad you're going to have women over. hmmmm, just sayin. can I be the first." followed by: "if you feel like drinking, remember, find a partner and have sex." people are soooo helpful down here.

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2015, 06:43:49 AM »

Morning LSU & Dean.  34 and light rain here, some lingering nasty weather here.
55° right now with rain headed this way, should be a nasty day for us.
Bad all over the place today, looks like our Yanks in the NorthEast are going to have a snow day.  Dean definitely has the best weather today.

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2015, 06:45:15 AM »

I got this text last night. "hey, now that you have a big bachelor pad you're going to have women over. hmmmm, just sayin. can I be the first." followed by: "if you fell like drinking, remember, find a partner and have sex." people are soooo helpful down here.
Do Not Reply!   Nothing but heartache.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12