Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
TWSS

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
Pretty sure that we automatically receive his blessing if he makes no comment within an hour.

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Yeah! And he forgot to include my boys. They're 9 today! Sheesh, that went by quick.

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Yeah! And he forgot to include my boys. They're 9 today! Sheesh, that went by quick.
Happy Birthday, Little Tonys!

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
You, if the date isn't current. ;)

As I have been watching more Nickelodeon and Nick Jr., I've been watching toy commercials for the first time in decades as well.  (I hear myself sounding like BD.... :o)  Here are some of the popular educational gems Santa will be bringing this year:

Gas Out   https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Pass+the+Gas+Farting+Game&&view=detail&mid=F10A57F0877B5A6DC01DF10A57F0877B5A6DC01D&&FORM=VRDGAR

Pimple Pete  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=pimple+pete+commercial&&view=detail&mid=7E6B0AEA51FA6051FBBF7E6B0AEA51FA6051FBBF&&FORM=VRDGAR

Doggie Doo  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=doggie+doo+game+commercial&&view=detail&mid=8041EF1B51AB07A6A5948041EF1B51AB07A6A594&&FORM=VRDGAR

Flush n Frenzy https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=flush+n+frenzy+game+commercial&&view=detail&mid=ADB6FCD17FCB34C0DB46ADB6FCD17FCB34C0DB46&&FORM=VRDGAR

Don't Step in It  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=don%27t+step+in+it+game&&view=detail&mid=FF007966CDE00943779DFF007966CDE00943779D&&FORM=VRDGAR

Greedy Granny  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=greedy+granny+board+game&&view=detail&mid=C013A8275D466EC978FCC013A8275D466EC978FC&&FORM=VRDGAR

Gooey Louie  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=gooey+louie+game&&view=detail&mid=681F4EB260850ED3BB30681F4EB260850ED3BB30&&FORM=VRDGAR

Toilet Trouble  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=toilet+trouble+game&&view=detail&mid=37F9973DA1ECDEDEDD9437F9973DA1ECDEDEDD94&&FORM=VRDGAR

Snot It https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Snot+it+game&&view=detail&mid=41E30304862EADB2063E41E30304862EADB2063E&&FORM=VRDGAR

Flush Force  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=flush+force+series+2&&view=detail&mid=3B1CE188AB1FBA893F113B1CE188AB1FBA893F11&&FORM=VRDGAR

Sparkle Farts https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=unicorn+farting+rainbows+toy&&view=detail&mid=B1C88259FF9BEE99ACDBB1C88259FF9BEE99ACDB&&FORM=VRDGAR

Poopsie, Unicorn Poop  https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=unicorn+poop+commercial&&view=detail&mid=9DDE7F194E2057B0E8A09DDE7F194E2057B0E8A0&&FORM=VRDGAR

I kid you not...

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Obscure????????????????????????
Waddayameanobscure?

There may be a few lesser known folks in an attempt to educate the unwashed hoards.

But Stalin, Ty Cobb, Keith Richards, Stephen Spielberg, Brad Pitt obscure?

Just because I make you work a little.... :P

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Obscure????????????????????????
Waddayameanobscure?

There may be a few lesser known folks in an attempt to educate the unwashed hoards.

But Stalin, Ty Cobb, Keith Richards, Stephen Spielberg, Brad Pitt obscure?

Just because I make you work a little.... :P
I won't count them, but conservatively speaking there are 100 names on that list.  You listed the five non-obscure ones, which is a 5% acceptance rate.  Rejected, revise and resubmit.  8)

There will be partyin' in the streets!

Clemson to suspend open container laws if Tigers reach title game

by Tony Crumpton  - Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:44 AM
Discuss on the Football Message Board   Print   | TigerNetcom Facebook ClemsonTigerNet Twitter TigerNet RSS Feed

Clemson to suspend open container laws if Tigers reach title game

Can Clemson make it back to the National Championship game?

If so, let the joyous drinking commence on Jan. 7 as the City of Clemson approved unanimously during Monday's session to suspend the city's open container law downtown and close portions of College Avenue for a street viewing party for the National Championship game.

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/update/Clemson-to-suspend-open-container-laws-if-Tigers-reach-title-game-31842#ixzz5a35WYA5z

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Obscure????????????????????????
Waddayameanobscure?

There may be a few lesser known folks in an attempt to educate the unwashed hoards.

But Stalin, Ty Cobb, Keith Richards, Stephen Spielberg, Brad Pitt obscure?

Just because I make you work a little.... :P
I won't count them, but conservatively speaking there are 100 names on that list.  You listed the five non-obscure ones, which is a 5% acceptance rate.  Rejected, revise and resubmit.  8)
Then I will be accused of bias in my selection.  Maybe I just won't post shit!

[...]

Sadly, I know you're not kidding.

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Obscure????????????????????????
Waddayameanobscure?

There may be a few lesser known folks in an attempt to educate the unwashed hoards.

But Stalin, Ty Cobb, Keith Richards, Stephen Spielberg, Brad Pitt obscure?

Just because I make you work a little....
I won't count them, but conservatively speaking there are 100 names on that list.  You listed the five non-obscure ones, which is a 5% acceptance rate.  Rejected, revise and resubmit.  8)
LMFAO!

Luckily the SBC offer for today is not too big.  Hopefully three is not too many....

Tasty Tuesday!

Today we have two specials on the three categories below!

 Cornelios & Anthony
 Crowned Heads
 Espinosa

 CODE: TUESDAY = 18% off plus 5% reward points on the categories above no minimum!

 CODE: TUESDAY100 = 27% off plus 5% reward points on the categories above on orders $100+!

After a promising start, things seem to have petered out around here.....sheesh!
I think we're all waiting for Mark to finish proofreading your bday list.
You mean the Most Obscure Pseudo Celebrity Birthday list ever created?  Who cares?
Waddayameanobscure?

There may be a few lesser known folks in an attempt to educate the unwashed hoards.

But Stalin, Ty Cobb, Keith Richards, Stephen Spielberg, Brad Pitt obscure?

Just because I make you work a little....
I won't count them, but conservatively speaking there are 100 names on that list.  You listed the five non-obscure ones, which is a 5% acceptance rate.  Rejected, revise and resubmit.  8)
Then I will be accused of bias in my selection.  Maybe I just won't post shit!
Don't let the one rotten apple spoil it for the whole bushel.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7