Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Apple announced Wednesday it will build a $1 billion campus in north Austin. The new facility will be less than a mile from its existing campus on Parmer Lane.

According to the Apple press release, the 133-acre campus will accommodate 5,000 employees with the capacity to grow to 15,000. Apple expects to become Austin's largest private employer.
Moving back?
Never say never but No Plans for such.  No plans for moving anywhere except maybe the cemetery but IF I did move it would be further south.

Biscuits, Sausage and Cheese Grits for breakfast this morning.

Biscuits, Sausage and Cheese Grits for breakfast this morning.
Yummo.

Time for me to make like a baby and head out. Adios, mofos, enjoy your day.

Biscuits, Sausage and Cheese Grits for breakfast this morning.
Yum! Can't wait for access to that again.

Time for me to make like a baby and head out. Adios, mofos, enjoy your day.
Good travels Mr. Bean.

My cleaning ladies have arrived, time to head out with a Perdomo 10th Anniv Champagne

My cleaning ladies have arrived, time to head out with a Perdomo 10th Anniv Champagne
You let your cleaning ladies actually clean? You need to take a chapter out of the DeanmaSutra.

Biscuits, Sausage and Cheese Grits for breakfast this morning.
Yum! Can't wait for access to that again.
Hope you gave up NJ access to those high capacity magazines before they raid your home.

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Apple announced Wednesday it will build a $1 billion campus in north Austin. The new facility will be less than a mile from its existing campus on Parmer Lane.

According to the Apple press release, the 133-acre campus will accommodate 5,000 employees with the capacity to grow to 15,000. Apple expects to become Austin's largest private employer.
Moving back?
Never say never but No Plans for such.  No plans for moving anywhere except maybe the cemetery but IF I did move it would be further south.
Mexico?

Biscuits, Sausage and Cheese Grits for breakfast this morning.
Yummo.

That was the lady who was eaten by Rachel Ray?

AUSTIN (KXAN) -- Apple announced Wednesday it will build a $1 billion campus in north Austin. The new facility will be less than a mile from its existing campus on Parmer Lane.

According to the Apple press release, the 133-acre campus will accommodate 5,000 employees with the capacity to grow to 15,000. Apple expects to become Austin's largest private employer.
Moving back?
Never say never but No Plans for such.  No plans for moving anywhere except maybe the cemetery but IF I did move it would be further south.
Mexico?
You smoking NJ Dave’s funny cigarettes?

@ Mayor T - Guess they are going to screw up your favorite smokes

Cigar News: Drew Estate Ships Three Offerings in Revamped Herrera Esteli Line

All these damn food recalls are getting ridiculous!  Used to be you took them back for a refund but most of them now are saying F.U., throw it away it is dangerous and do not return it so you eat the cost.  I had to throw away a pack of expensive ground prime rib a couple of weeks ago.

SHEESH!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6