CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 12/10/2018  (Read 9099 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 12/10/2018
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2018, 11:24:24 AM »

My pre-christmas gift to myself: coming tomorrow.
TWSS
I went above my cigar allowance but hey She only yelled at me for a little while.
What is it?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2018, 11:29:31 AM »

@Rick.

https://halfwheel.com/extremely-pistoff-kristoff-slated-for-january/286725
I actually like the 6x60 in that line. I prefer a Toro as my favorite size but I will smoke a gordo from time to time. Anything larger is too damn big.
Currently 5.5 x 54 robusto for sale at Holts, but they often have the 6 x 60.

https://www.holts.com/specials/weekly-special/kristoff-pistoff-robusto-2.html

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2018, 11:32:30 AM »

My pre-christmas gift to myself: coming tomorrow.
TWSS
I went above my cigar allowance but hey She only yelled at me for a little while.
What is it?
A box of TaviCusa perhaps Rocky Patel's best creation YMMV

Threebean

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2018, 12:01:58 PM »

Anyone here want to help out this fine American fighting man and earn some serious dough to boot?

Greetings,

My name is  Jim Cooper. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$38,000,000.00) Thirty eight Million United States Dollars to you for investment purpose if I can be assured that my interest will be protected until I complete my service.

Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British /American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $38 million USD for your assistance.
I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help

Please contact me as soon as possible with the following details:

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

God Bless you as I look forward to your positive response.

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2018, 12:05:09 PM »

Anyone here want to help out this fine American fighting man and earn some serious dough to boot?

Greetings,

My name is  Jim Cooper. I am an American soldier, presently in Afghanistan for the training, advising the Afghan forces and also helping in stabilizing the country against security challenges. With a very desperate need for assistance, I have decided to contact you for your kind assistance to move the sum of (US$38,000,000.00) Thirty eight Million United States Dollars to you for investment purpose if I can be assured that my interest will be protected until I complete my service.

Some money in various currencies was discovered in boxes at a farmhouse during a rescue operation we conducted in one of the attacks by the terrorists and it was agreed by my colleagues and I that some part of this money be shared among us. The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British doctor working with Red Cross, I was able to get the package out to a safe location entirely out of trouble spot. he does not know the real content of the package, and believes that it belongs to a British /American medical doctor who died in a raid here in Afghanistan, and before giving up, trusted me to hand over the package to his Family.

I have now found a much secured way of getting the package out of Afghanistan to you for pick up and I will discuss this with you when I am sure that you are willing to assist me. I am ready to compensate you with 30% of the $38 million USD for your assistance.
I do not know how long we will remain here, and I have been shot, wounded and survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this and other reasons I will mention later has prompted me to reach out for help

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

Well at least they're starting to apply good grammar and spelling to their scam emails.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2018, 12:24:32 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

Well at least they're starting to apply good grammar and spelling to their scam emails.
Grammer kinda started falling apart at the end of the second paragraph and most of the third... but yea, better than many.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2018, 12:26:25 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

Grammer kinda started falling apart at the end of the second paragraph and most of the third... but yea, better than many.
I'm gonna wait to hear the other reasons first.

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2018, 12:42:57 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

I forwarded your phone number to him; keep us in the loop.  I want a 15% finders fee, though.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2018, 12:53:51 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

I forwarded your phone number to him; keep us in the loop.  I want a 15% finders fee, though.
So I only get 30% of the $38 million, and 15% of that goes to you?!? It's almost not worth driving to the Western Union store anymore.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2018, 01:16:14 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

I didn't read it that closely but definitely better than the Nigerian prince.

Threebean

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2018, 01:33:17 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

So you're saying Nigerians use sub-par grammar? You must be racist. And what's with the gender specific use of "prince"?  Stand-by for an HR email summoning you to re-training.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2018, 01:40:20 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

So you're saying Nigerians use sub-par grammar? You must be racist. And what's with the gender specific use of "prince"?  Stand-by for an HR email summoning you to re-training.
Far better than my Nigerian grammar.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2018, 01:45:17 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

I ought to send it to my wife.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2018, 01:51:01 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

Oh Deano

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2018, 01:54:19 PM »

Greetings,

Full Name:
Full Address:
Tel/cell numbers:

Best regards,

Jim Cooper.

There's probably enough there for all of your deadbeats.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7