Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

We just got home from the last football game of the day.  The team won the playoff game so it looks like we have to do it all again, next week.  YAY!
i miss that, hard to believe it's been 5 years.
Time flies when their growing up.

Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

We just got home from the last football game of the day.  The team won the playoff game so it looks like we have to do it all again, next week.  YAY!
i miss that, hard to believe it's been 5 years.
Time flies when their growing up.
indeed, last year of highschool
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up

Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Plan to work my way through the sampler.  Probably about 6 weeks downtime.

Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Plan to work my way through the sampler.  Probably about 6 weeks downtime.
Turning spicy and peppery.

Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
That's hard to believe....solid stick!

Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
That's hard to believe....solid stick!
Indeed it is.

Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Plan to work my way through the sampler.  Probably about 6 weeks downtime.
Turning spicy and peppery.
Complex, full bodied.

Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Plan to work my way through the sampler.  Probably about 6 weeks downtime.
Turning spicy and peppery.
Complex, full bodied.
Not unlike your girl Rachel Ray.

Yo, Tony, guess what?!!?