Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

good morning guys. got caught in a thunderstorm with my EPC 2nd and coffee. came down like a cow pissing on a flat rock. had to break out my golf umbrella. taking the lady to Victoria Secret early afternoon, there's a few things she'd like to buy. nothing I like better than browsing through panties, bras, and ligerie.
Well, not quite as good as browsing through panties, bras and lingerie being worn....
VS will give the credit card a workout however.
but not my credit card.
Now there's a pleasant surprise.

good morning guys. got caught in a thunderstorm with my EPC 2nd and coffee. came down like a cow pissing on a flat rock. had to break out my golf umbrella. taking the lady to Victoria Secret early afternoon, there's a few things she'd like to buy. nothing I like better than browsing through panties, bras, and ligerie.

Nothing I like better than removing all of those articles from a nice young lady.

Good morning Chip, TXDave, NJDave, and Dean.
Something to tell us stud...or just dreaming again?

Morning Mr. Mayor.

Daytrip to see the daughter, so time to get ready.  Have a good day all.

good morning guys. got caught in a thunderstorm with my EPC 2nd and coffee. came down like a cow pissing on a flat rock. had to break out my golf umbrella. taking the lady to Victoria Secret early afternoon, there's a few things she'd like to buy. nothing I like better than browsing through panties, bras, and ligerie.
I would prefer to smoke, drink and watch football.

Daytrip to see the daughter, so time to get ready.  Have a good day all.
Morning Dave, Bye Dave and enjoy your visit.  Drive safe!

Morning Dave and Dean.

good morning guys. got caught in a thunderstorm with my EPC 2nd and coffee. came down like a cow pissing on a flat rock. had to break out my golf umbrella. taking the lady to Victoria Secret early afternoon, there's a few things she'd like to buy. nothing I like better than browsing through panties, bras, and ligerie.
Well, not quite as good as browsing through panties, bras and lingerie being worn....
VS will give the credit card a workout however.
but not my credit card.
Just your cash ;D

Morning Kids Day Tony

good morning guys. got caught in a thunderstorm with my EPC 2nd and coffee. came down like a cow pissing on a flat rock. had to break out my golf umbrella. taking the lady to Victoria Secret early afternoon, there's a few things she'd like to buy. nothing I like better than browsing through panties, bras, and ligerie.
Well, not quite as good as browsing through panties, bras and lingerie being worn....
VS will give the credit card a workout however.
but not my credit card.
Just your cash ;D
nope, not that either.

good morning guys. got caught in a thunderstorm with my EPC 2nd and coffee. came down like a cow pissing on a flat rock. had to break out my golf umbrella. taking the lady to Victoria Secret early afternoon, there's a few things she'd like to buy. nothing I like better than browsing through panties, bras, and ligerie.

Nothing I like better than removing all of those articles from a nice young lady.

Good morning Chip, TXDave, NJDave, and Dean.

I'll get to see them all modelled and removed, hopefully.

Football Saturday brings us another day of mostly bowl eligible guarantee games for major teams against pay for play queens.

Most interesting game should be Big 12 vs SEC. (19) Oklahoma @ (23) Tennessee   TN is a 1 point favorite.  6:00 PM EST on ESPN

(14) LSU plays (25) MS State for the first challenging SEC matchup of the season, LSU had won the last 14 meetings between the two teams before losing in an upset last year but LSU is only a 4 point favorite.  Other SEC Conference games are (10) GA vs Vanderbilt where GA is a 21 point favorite and Kentucky vs the Mighty SC Gamecocks, where they are both expected to lose.
That should be a good one.  I'm happy to see Tennessee coming back from the unfortunate state they were left in by a couple of carpetbaggers, but I think Oklahoma is going to bring them back to reality.  Of course hoping Kentucky can repeat their performance from last year (but not as confident in that).  Georgia only 21 points?
TN got just what they deserved for their stupid coaching moves.  Hopefully they learned their lesson as they have a good coach now.

I was hoping that the Gators and Tigers would be an away game for LSU 10/17, I have a buddy with an RV that is a big Gator fan. I could tailgate with him and supported Chip.

Morning men. @TexDave, have you been outside?  Wow, really fall like out this morning. Enjoying my coffee out here. No smoke...yet.

good morning guys. got caught in a thunderstorm with my EPC 2nd and coffee. came down like a cow pissing on a flat rock. had to break out my golf umbrella. taking the lady to Victoria Secret early afternoon, there's a few things she'd like to buy. nothing I like better than browsing through panties, bras, and ligerie.

Nothing I like better than removing all of those articles from a nice young lady.

Good morning Chip, TXDave, NJDave, and Dean.
Something to tell us stud...or just dreaming again?

No nothing studly going on here.  I was just stating that I enjoy removing those articles of clothing rather than browsing through them at the store.  In actuality I don't do either of those things.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7