CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: 7/18/2015  (Read 10357 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 7/18/2015
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2015, 08:48:19 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.
Read somewhere on this here website you can do polls.  Sounded interesting.  Pose a question requiring a simple response.  Could answer the all time question of cello or no cello and a host of others.
I can do that.  I'll probably do a weekly one.  But I remember you being annoyed by it last time.  So I'll probably put the poll in the calendar once a week and put a link to it on the front page.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2015, 09:02:32 PM »

True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.
Read somewhere on this here website you can do polls.  Sounded interesting.  Pose a question requiring a simple response.  Could answer the all time question of cello or no cello and a host of others.
I can do that.  I'll probably do a weekly one.  But I remember you being annoyed by it last time.  So I'll probably put the poll in the calendar once a week and put a link to it on the front page.
Me, annoyed?  Hardly!  Must have the wrong cigarbreath.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2015, 09:23:28 PM »

I'm sure I'm mistaken.  I apologize.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2015, 09:30:24 PM »

I'm sure I'm mistaken.  I apologize.
Probably one of those Dave's.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2015, 09:47:11 PM »

How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

That's what I was referring to... Apology retracted.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2015, 09:53:33 PM »

Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

Been caught with my drawers down on that one.  Was it an official poll or some wacky Biebfish thing?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2015, 10:00:26 PM »

You don't have to laugh behind my back, I can take it.  It won't likely happen but I can dream can't I?
You know we laugh right to your face.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2015, 10:01:51 PM »

Come back tomorrow.

Been caught with my drawers down on that one.  Was it an official poll or some wacky Biebfish thing?
It was as official as official gets around here.  Last day of 2014 I polled about favorite cigar maker or something like that.  It was fun.  I'll definitely be doing something with the polls again soon.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2015, 10:07:08 PM »

Come back tomorrow.

It was as official as official gets around here.  Last day of 2014 I polled about favorite cigar maker or something like that.  It was fun.  I'll definitely be doing something with the polls again soon.
Gots egg on my face for sure.  Probably just funnin'...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2015, 10:08:06 PM »

You don't have to laugh behind my back, I can take it.  It won't likely happen but I can dream can't I?
You know we laugh right to your face.
And that's what I love about yuz.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2015, 10:10:14 PM »

Come back tomorrow.

No egg here, Mikey.  I was busting your balls.  Truth is, having that poll in the beginning of each page was annoying.  So I'll figure something else out.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2015, 10:18:47 PM »

Come back tomorrow.

No egg here, Mikey.  I was busting your balls.  Truth is, having that poll in the beginning of each page was annoying.  So I'll figure something else out.
Did read like you could make the poll separate from the banter.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2015, 10:52:02 PM »

Come back tomorrow.

Did read like you could make the poll separate from the banter.
Sorta.  I'm playing with it in my test area and I'll figure it out.  Stay tuned...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]