Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2015, 08:48:19 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.
Read somewhere on this here website you can do polls.  Sounded interesting.  Pose a question requiring a simple response.  Could answer the all time question of cello or no cello and a host of others.
I can do that.  I'll probably do a weekly one.  But I remember you being annoyed by it last time.  So I'll probably put the poll in the calendar once a week and put a link to it on the front page.

« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2015, 09:02:32 PM »

[...]
Me, annoyed?  Hardly!  Must have the wrong cigarbreath.

« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2015, 09:23:28 PM »

[...]
I'm sure I'm mistaken.  I apologize.

« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2015, 09:30:24 PM »

[...]
Probably one of those Dave's.

« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2015, 09:47:11 PM »

How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

 That's what I was referring to... Apology retracted.

« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2015, 09:53:33 PM »

How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

 That's what I was referring to... Apology retracted.
Been caught with my drawers down on that one.  Was it an official poll or some wacky Biebfish thing?

« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2015, 10:00:26 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.
You don't have to laugh behind my back, I can take it.  It won't likely happen but I can dream can't I?
You know we laugh right to your face.

« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2015, 10:01:51 PM »

How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

 That's what I was referring to... Apology retracted.
Been caught with my drawers down on that one.  Was it an official poll or some wacky Biebfish thing?
It was as official as official gets around here.  Last day of 2014 I polled about favorite cigar maker or something like that.  It was fun.  I'll definitely be doing something with the polls again soon.

« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2015, 10:07:08 PM »

How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

 That's what I was referring to... Apology retracted.
Been caught with my drawers down on that one.  Was it an official poll or some wacky Biebfish thing?
It was as official as official gets around here.  Last day of 2014 I polled about favorite cigar maker or something like that.  It was fun.  I'll definitely be doing something with the polls again soon.
Gots egg on my face for sure.  Probably just funnin'...

« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2015, 10:08:06 PM »

We done here?  Maybe I should do an 8 : pm flip instead.
Might as well just make it 6:00 p.m. EST
True.  But I have hopes and dreams.  Someday, being a founding member is gonna mean something.  Before the end of 2015, we will have 250 members that are mostly active on here.
5000+ next door and almost entirely inactive.
Well that's why I specified "active".  Now we only have about 35 people who are active.  I want to add a bunch of features, including a company store to buy non-tobacco products; t-shirts, mugs, etc.  Hopefully get some sponsors too.
You don't have to laugh behind my back, I can take it.  It won't likely happen but I can dream can't I?
You know we laugh right to your face.
And that's what I love about yuz.

« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2015, 10:10:14 PM »

How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

 That's what I was referring to... Apology retracted.
Been caught with my drawers down on that one.  Was it an official poll or some wacky Biebfish thing?
It was as official as official gets around here.  Last day of 2014 I polled about favorite cigar maker or something like that.  It was fun.  I'll definitely be doing something with the polls again soon.
Gots egg on my face for sure.  Probably just funnin'...
No egg here, Mikey.  I was busting your balls.  Truth is, having that poll in the beginning of each page was annoying.  So I'll figure something else out.

« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2015, 10:18:47 PM »

How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

 That's what I was referring to... Apology retracted.
Been caught with my drawers down on that one.  Was it an official poll or some wacky Biebfish thing?
It was as official as official gets around here.  Last day of 2014 I polled about favorite cigar maker or something like that.  It was fun.  I'll definitely be doing something with the polls again soon.
Gots egg on my face for sure.  Probably just funnin'...
No egg here, Mikey.  I was busting your balls.  Truth is, having that poll in the beginning of each page was annoying.  So I'll figure something else out.
Did read like you could make the poll separate from the banter.

« Reply #102 on: July 18, 2015, 10:52:02 PM »

How can I make the poll go away?
Come back tomorrow.
Sheesh!  Poll, poll go away and don't come back unless I can turn you off.  Don't mind the voting.

 That's what I was referring to... Apology retracted.
Been caught with my drawers down on that one.  Was it an official poll or some wacky Biebfish thing?
It was as official as official gets around here.  Last day of 2014 I polled about favorite cigar maker or something like that.  It was fun.  I'll definitely be doing something with the polls again soon.
Gots egg on my face for sure.  Probably just funnin'...
No egg here, Mikey.  I was busting your balls.  Truth is, having that poll in the beginning of each page was annoying.  So I'll figure something else out.
Did read like you could make the poll separate from the banter.
Sorta.  I'm playing with it in my test area and I'll figure it out.  Stay tuned...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]