Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 06:59:37 AM »

rain has let up. RyJ Reserva toro and coffee.
gym at 10am now.
releasing the last of the possums into the wild afterwards.

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 07:16:02 AM »

Good morning Dean and Native, fighting a dead cable modem this morning so no wifi is making things a little difficult this morning.
That is a challenging situation, since you are off maybe you should call the SIL to cum over and work on it with you. :D
interesting spelling there and I like the way you think.  She is already supposed to come over to pick blueberries so maybe she can help me with the other problem.
Yeah, I had to fight with spell check to make it understand there are different spellings.

The wifi problem is probably your antenna is down and she could help you raise it.

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 07:18:05 AM »

TxDave, are your lakes at capacity yet?
UP 35 feet but only 76% capacity for the main big lake here but some are full.  The largest lake in the chain north of here is probably not more than 50% capacity.

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 07:47:08 AM »

bikerlady goes in for back surgery next Friday morning and will be recovering here. guess they are freezing some nerve problems. daughter flies in that Saturday into Orlando for a week.

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 08:01:46 AM »

bikerlady goes in for back surgery next Friday morning and will be recovering here. guess they are freezing some nerve problems. daughter flies in that Saturday into Orlando for a week.
Suggested Reading 😀

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2015, 08:24:10 AM »

Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2015, 08:27:44 AM »

Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
Morning Tony, Gurkhas are for you after finding out you smoked them in the closet. :)

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2015, 08:28:59 AM »

Going to be a Sheesher today!

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2015, 08:29:15 AM »

bikerlady goes in for back surgery next Friday morning and will be recovering here. guess they are freezing some nerve problems. daughter flies in that Saturday into Orlando for a week.
Suggested Reading 😀
not needed.
you got 'Sex After Surgery For Dummies'?

« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2015, 08:30:20 AM »

Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.

« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2015, 08:36:05 AM »

Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
Morning Tony, Gurkhas are for you after finding out you smoked them in the closet. :)
I've had a few I liked.  Overall, I find them to be inconsistent.  I won't buy anymore.  That last one I had the other day sucked (Status maduro).  Howdy, Tex.

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2015, 08:37:01 AM »

Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2015, 08:43:49 AM »

Good morning, gents.  In the waiting room getting my car battery replaced... Receiving texts left and right about issues caused by Amtrak (commute is gonna blow)... Gurkhas up all day...  WTF?
morning Tony.
Missed you Deano.  Sounds like Bikerlady is keeping you busy.
He probably had something to do with her back problems, just sayin'

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2015, 08:44:22 AM »

Morning men.  Looks like it will be a slower than Chris Christie in a sack race here today.

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2015, 08:44:34 AM »

Good morning boys! Got bust right out of the gate this morning and forgot to lob a first post out there
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11