Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2015, 07:21:42 AM »

Good Saturday morning Chip, Dave and Dave.

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 07:22:42 AM »

Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I would be glad to send you some from here, it has rained almost everyday for a week here with another week of the same for wet.
Spring has been totally backwards all over.
Pouring down here now from a small thunderstorm and big one is within 25 miles now.  Worst part is it is not raining over the watershed for the lake

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 07:23:38 AM »

Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I had the same issue with putting down the first fertilizer with Halts...put it down before it was Supposed to rain and didn't, now have a number of areas where it "burned".

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 07:24:19 AM »

Good Saturday morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good Saturday waking up at home for you Dave.

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2015, 07:25:55 AM »

Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I had the same issue with putting down the first fertilizer with Halts...put it down before it was Supposed to rain and didn't, now have a number of areas where it "burned".
And the winter was so mild here the crabgrass was germinating  before I got my Halts out.

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2015, 07:26:46 AM »

Large cluster of thunderstorms about 50 miles out headed our way, flash flood warnings.  We sure need a few sunny days.
Wish we could get some damn rain. Hasn't been hot or anything, but I have weed killer that I have to put down on wet grass, and since I bought it, no rain at all, naturally. And before you ask, yes, I'm too cheap to water the grass myself.
I had the same issue with putting down the first fertilizer with Halts...put it down before it was Supposed to rain and didn't, now have a number of areas where it "burned".
Pain in the ass. It was even supposed to rain a couple of days since I bought it and nothing. But the first time I want to go golfing this year, you better believe it's gonna pour.

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2015, 07:28:53 AM »

Hope CG checks in this morning with a new job report.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 5/23/2015
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2015, 07:33:36 AM »

Site broken or something? Geez.
Chip must be sleeping in on his day off, sure don't blame him with the kind of hours he works.  I slept in an hour or so myself but I am just lazy.
I woke up my usual time but decided on some more sleep, what a long day.
More sleep is good!
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2015, 07:46:36 AM »

Good Saturday morning Chip, Dave and Dave.
Good Saturday waking up at home for you Dave.
Waking up is always good, waking up at home is a bonus.

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2015, 07:48:16 AM »

Good to see Tony had a nice little herf in the City to start his weekend.

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2015, 07:49:35 AM »

Two kids at home now, #3 due in about noon.   ;D

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2015, 07:55:05 AM »

Good to see Tony had a nice little herf in the City to start his weekend.
That did look like a nice event, hope Tony did not wear a hoodie as  from his pics it looked like a black tie event

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2015, 07:56:07 AM »

Two kids at home now, #3 due in about noon.   ;D
No extra rest for you! :)

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2015, 07:56:09 AM »

Two kids at home now, #3 due in about noon.   ;D
Good times, indeed.

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2015, 08:04:23 AM »

Two kids at home now, #3 due in about noon.   ;D
No extra rest for you! :)
Just fine with me!  Granddog as well... and DIL of course.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7