Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Never would have gotten blue if I didn't get the other three.

Connections
Puzzle #109
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
Same
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

FLAN: 2 cans of evaporated milk, 2 cans of sweet condensed milk, 10 eggs, 1T vanilla and the secret is 2 8oz cream cheese. blend it all together and pour into a pan with caramelized sugar on the bottom. Bake in a water bath for one hour at 350.

FLAN: 2 cans of evaporated milk, 2 cans of sweet condensed milk, 10 eggs, 1T vanilla and the secret is 2 8oz cream cheese. blend it all together and pour into a pan with caramelized sugar on the bottom. Bake in a water bath for one hour at 350.

I only use one can each of evaporated and condensed. I also add about 10 oz. of regular milk instead. I don't add the cream cheese because I find it unnecessary, there's enough calories in it already. Otherwise the process is the same.

Edit: I definitely have had flan made with cream cheese and it tastes very good but it's very heavy. Also, my flan pan only fits about 65 fl. oz. and probably only serves about 10. Oh yeah, and 6 eggs are enough for my flan.

Never would have gotten blue if I didn't get the other three.

Connections
Puzzle #109
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Haven't tried it yet. Just completed the Mini and now I've got ubering to do. I'll check it out a little later.

Completely agree.

Connections
Puzzle #109
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Never would have gotten blue if I didn't get the other three.

Connections
Puzzle #109
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
That was a case where I knew what the odd one was, so suspected a group, and did a little Googling and found the others.

We wound up getting a break from rain for only one day, yesterday. It's currently pouring and there were scattered showers throughout the day. We're expecting more of the same tomorrow and Saturday. I don't know how people deal with this being the norm but it bums me the fuck out.

We wound up getting a break from rain for only one day, yesterday. It's currently pouring and there were scattered showers throughout the day. We're expecting more of the same tomorrow and Saturday. I don't know how people deal with this being the norm but it bums me the fuck out.
Quite a drag.

We wound up getting a break from rain for only one day, yesterday. It's currently pouring and there were scattered showers throughout the day. We're expecting more of the same tomorrow and Saturday. I don't know how people deal with this being the norm but it bums me the fuck out.
Aren't you supposed to get 5" or so tomorrow?  #Arktime

We wound up getting a break from rain for only one day, yesterday. It's currently pouring and there were scattered showers throughout the day. We're expecting more of the same tomorrow and Saturday. I don't know how people deal with this being the norm but it bums me the fuck out.
Had to turn my watering system back on as we haven't had anything for a week now and nothing in the near future.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]