Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2015, 04:47:19 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2015, 04:47:37 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
Yes.

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2015, 04:48:23 PM »

Damn, bad start for the Cowboyz

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2015, 04:49:55 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
Yes.
Don't you need to be mopping the floors or swishing the toilets?

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2015, 04:50:28 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Oh, hell...and Tony Dorsett, and Robert Newhouse, and Billy Joe Dupree, and Randy White.  Oh, and Efren Herrera.

« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2015, 04:50:56 PM »

Damn, bad start for the Cowboyz
Yeah, but that's a former Seahawk who scored! ;-)

« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2015, 04:51:31 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...

« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2015, 04:52:12 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
I was friends with Brian Bosworth in seventh grade.  Does that count?

« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2015, 04:52:22 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
Yes.
Don't you need to be mopping the floors or swishing the toilets?
Yes sir.  Home Depot run is next on my list.

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2015, 04:53:25 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
Those were crazy lineups in those days.  I hated the Steelers, but admired those guys.

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2015, 04:54:13 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Shit...how could we forget Too Tall Jones?

« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2015, 04:54:44 PM »

Damn, bad start for the Cowboyz
Trbl finish for the Bungles.

« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2015, 04:54:57 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
Chit I saw Terry Bradshaw play in high school, now that is old!
He's why I'm a Steelers fan... And Lynn Swan... And Franco Harris... And Mike Webster... And Jack Ham... And Jack Lambert... And...
Those were crazy lineups in those days.  I hated the Steelers, but admired those guys.
Makes sense.  That's why I still dislike the Cowboys.  But completely return the admiration for their players.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2015, 04:56:12 PM »

G'day, muchachos. Condolences to Steelers and Cardinals fans.
Afternoon Razz, I am a Saints Fan first so you can just give me condolences each pre-season but living in TX I have adopted the Cowboyz over recent years as they are at least fun to watch.
I rooted for the 'Boys when I lived in Texas as a kid. We lived about half a mile from the old Texas Stadium. Saw Roger Staubach play twice.  I must be getting old.
And Charlie Waters!
And don't forget Dan Reeves  from S. Carolina

« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2015, 04:57:31 PM »

Well if we didn't just revive the banter?  Gotta run now.  Enjoy the rest of the games.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8