Poll

If you had to smoke only three cigar brands in 2015, which of the following would they be?  (Results will be displayed after the poll closes.)

A.J. Fernandez / San Lotano
- 11 (14.7%)
Alec Bradley
- 0 (0%)
Arturo Fuente / Ashton / La Aroma de Cuba / San Cristobal
- 10 (13.3%)
Asylum / CLE / EH
- 2 (2.7%)
Camacho / Room 101
- 3 (4%)
Crowned Heads - Four Kicks / Jericho Hill / Headley Grange / J.D. Howard
- 4 (5.3%)
Drew Estate (including Liga series)
- 2 (2.7%)
E.P. Carillo
- 6 (8%)
Illusione
- 3 (4%)
J.C. Newman
- 0 (0%)
La Zona / Murcielago / 601 (Espinoza)
- 0 (0%)
My Father (DPG)
- 13 (17.3%)
Oliva / Cain / Nub
- 2 (2.7%)
Padrón
- 7 (9.3%)
Perdomo
- 1 (1.3%)
Rocky Patel
- 0 (0%)
Tatuaje / Cabaiguán / L'Atelier
- 9 (12%)
OTHER - There are way too many other brands out there.  Click here if we've missed your favorite.
- 2 (2.7%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: January 01, 2015, 12:00:06 AM

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Damn...!  The radio in the kitchen just came on by itself and scared the holy hell out of me.  I'm starting to think this house is haunted.  Hey wait a minute.  Those darn grandkids of mine must have set the alarm wake to music on it...!!!  I swear, if I would have had to shit, I would have done it..!!!
Like Dave just said Short Stack - as demonstrated by Dad it does not have to make sense.
Since You have lived in the south,BD would be classified as He don't put on no airs

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
And me

Damn...!  The radio in the kitchen just came on by itself and scared the holy hell out of me.  I'm starting to think this house is haunted.  Hey wait a minute.  Those darn grandkids of mine must have set the alarm wake to music on it...!!!  I swear, if I would have had to shit, I would have done it..!!!
Like Dave just said Short Stack - as demonstrated by Dad it does not have to make sense.
Since You have lived in the south,BD would be classified as He don't put on no airs
Yes Sir that is correct
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Happy New Year back to you sir, compared to Me all the folks on the banter are young men,I might add I still miss the early am posts between you and sandy  steve I hope is doing well
He is doing ok, he and his wife seem to be happy and he does make a Facebook post every now and then. He is like most of us and just doesn't have the downtime like he used to have, life in the states keeps him busier than he was when he was stuck in Kuwait.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Happy New Year back to you sir, compared to Me all the folks on the banter are young men,I might add I still miss the early am posts between you and sandy  steve I hope is doing well
He is doing ok, he and his wife seem to be happy and he does make a Facebook post every now and then. He is like most of us and just doesn't have the downtime like he used to have, life in the states keeps him busier than he was when he was stuck in Kuwait.
Thanks,I don't partake in Facebook, Twitter or Texting , I guess I am to old, I have had the same flip phone for 5 years,Now that's old timey

[...]
I don't Facebook or Twitter either.

Hey Short Stack, good to see you!  Happy New Year.
Happy and prosperous New Year to You and your family,You said back in July I might make 100 posts by the end of the year,Sorry I let You down, LOL
You can do it today!
i can,t think of that much to say,You have to remember I am old  and  slow
You just described half the guys around here including me.
Happy New Year back to you sir, compared to Me all the folks on the banter are young men,I might add I still miss the early am posts between you and sandy  steve I hope is doing well
He is doing ok, he and his wife seem to be happy and he does make a Facebook post every now and then. He is like most of us and just doesn't have the downtime like he used to have, life in the states keeps him busier than he was when he was stuck in Kuwait.
You talking about Steve O? I keep up with him on Facebook. You're right. Busy boy.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I need to take a little break.... Geez, the phone is ringing, the wife wants something to eat, the bird is screaming....  be back later...

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918

Cooking chili for dinner here.

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
That is a nice deal.  1 more hour of work, make it go away!
Hang in there almost done.
Always a circus with the last day of the year - farmers and companies have to spend all those tax dollars now and not later!

How can I make the poll go away?

Sister deal on some boxes, not a lot but hell,of a deal on Maduro Wavells with the $20 gift card.

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=1918
Haven't had these.  You like the maduro better than the Sumatra?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22