CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 4/30/2023  (Read 1131 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 4/30/2023
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2023, 09:10:46 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Good news is that it looks like we'll get a break from the rain during our game. Plenty of it before and after though.  Our field is artificial turf so it won't be muddy.
We wound up tying. 2-2. It was a cold, wet, windy, she overall miserable game. We're still undefeated.
Nicely done, bad goalie gloves and all.
No, we went and picked up a new pair before the game. Wallet is $100 lighter.
In that case, he should've kept a clean sheet.
Agree with the first one. No one was saving that second one. Crazy shot.
Bending it like Beckham?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2023, 09:12:10 PM »

Class 34 #41

That looks like chocolatey goodness.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2023, 09:19:33 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Good news is that it looks like we'll get a break from the rain during our game. Plenty of it before and after though.  Our field is artificial turf so it won't be muddy.
We wound up tying. 2-2. It was a cold, wet, windy, she overall miserable game. We're still undefeated.
Bending it like Beckham?
It didn't have to bend so much. The refs gave the other team a free kick for a non-foul, it went over our guys and found the top right corner of the opening.

I'm probably a bit biased on the non-foul but the calls were generally one sided. There were at least four hand balls by the other team and none were called. Not to mention how many times we got an offside call when there was still a defender in front of our guy.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2023, 09:23:40 PM »

Bending it like Beckham?
It didn't have to bend so much. The refs gave the other team a free kick for a non-foul, it went over our guys and found the top right corner of the opening.

I'm probably a bit biased on the non-foul but the calls were generally one sided. There were at least four hand balls by the other team and none were called. Not to mention how many times we got an offside call when there was still a defender in front of our guy.
That sounds terribly frustrating.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2023, 09:24:28 PM »

Class 34 #41

That looks like chocolatey goodness.
It's actually quite good, I'm a little surprised. The other ones I have in the belicoso shape burn much quicker, this one is a slow burner.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2023, 11:37:27 PM »

Good evening all.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]