Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2023, 11:40:00 AM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8

Only 5.

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2023, 11:43:01 AM »

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2023, 11:44:08 AM »

Pouring rain at the moment. Let's hope the weather app is accurate.

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2023, 12:46:53 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Kids are so needy.
...and it never ends!
That's what I hear.
I look forward to the days when they'll have to wipe my ass.
Unless they just farm you out.

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2023, 12:48:02 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Kids are so needy.
...and it never ends!
That's what I hear.
I look forward to the days when they'll have to wipe my ass.
Unless they just farm you out.
I wouldn't blame them a bit. They can put a bullet in my head too, if it comes to that.

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2023, 12:48:48 PM »

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2023, 01:31:18 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Kids are so needy.
...and it never ends!
That's what I hear.
I look forward to the days when they'll have to wipe my ass.
Unless they just farm you out.
I wouldn't blame them a bit. They can put a bullet in my head too, if it comes to that.
Amen to that, man.

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2023, 04:25:59 PM »

Got my yearly escrow statement yesterday, and it looks like my taxes actually went down this year. Not sure why, but I won't argue. There's a school levy on the ballot Tuesday that would raise them back up, but somehow I doubt it will pass.

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2023, 04:46:39 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Good news is that it looks like we'll get a break from the rain during our game. Plenty of it before and after though.  Our field is artificial turf so it won't be muddy.
We wound up tying. 2-2. It was a cold, wet, windy, she overall miserable game. We're still undefeated.

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2023, 04:47:49 PM »

Got my yearly escrow statement yesterday, and it looks like my taxes actually went down this year. Not sure why, but I won't argue. There's a school levy on the ballot Tuesday that would raise them back up, but somehow I doubt it will pass.
The recent renovation will probably raise my taxes by quite a bit. Not looking forward to finding out.

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2023, 04:48:18 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Good news is that it looks like we'll get a break from the rain during our game. Plenty of it before and after though.  Our field is artificial turf so it won't be muddy.
We wound up tying. 2-2. It was a cold, wet, windy, she overall miserable game. We're still undefeated.
Nicely done, bad goalie gloves and all.

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2023, 04:50:20 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Good news is that it looks like we'll get a break from the rain during our game. Plenty of it before and after though.  Our field is artificial turf so it won't be muddy.
We wound up tying. 2-2. It was a cold, wet, windy, she overall miserable game. We're still undefeated.
Nicely done, bad goalie gloves and all.
No, we went and picked up a new pair before the game. Wallet is $100 lighter.

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2023, 05:31:04 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Good news is that it looks like we'll get a break from the rain during our game. Plenty of it before and after though.  Our field is artificial turf so it won't be muddy.
We wound up tying. 2-2. It was a cold, wet, windy, she overall miserable game. We're still undefeated.
Nicely done, bad goalie gloves and all.
No, we went and picked up a new pair before the game. Wallet is $100 lighter.
In that case, he should've kept a clean sheet.

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2023, 06:28:22 PM »

Baseball has been cancelled again for today but soccer is still on. Looks like our goalie is hurt and Max will be filling in today. Now I have to listen to him bitch about how he needs new gloves.
Good news is that it looks like we'll get a break from the rain during our game. Plenty of it before and after though.  Our field is artificial turf so it won't be muddy.
We wound up tying. 2-2. It was a cold, wet, windy, she overall miserable game. We're still undefeated.
Nicely done, bad goalie gloves and all.
No, we went and picked up a new pair before the game. Wallet is $100 lighter.
In that case, he should've kept a clean sheet.
Agree with the first one. No one was saving that second one. Crazy shot.

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2023, 09:10:29 PM »

Class 34 #41

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4