Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2020, 05:08:47 PM »

between the Page and Sis I just dumped $480.
Dean what did you buy from Sis?
Still waiting for my package to move from CP
2 - Henry Clay Stalk Cut
1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto
2 - Nica Libre Selection (15 cigars)
The Casa Torano was Jack's favorite. He got me into Connecticut's but the Torano brand is pretty much catalog only. Casa is great with coffee before breakfast .
Let me know how the Aganorsa is from that sampler.
but of course.

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2020, 05:30:50 PM »

between the Page and Sis I just dumped $480.
Dean what did you buy from Sis?
Still waiting for my package to move from CP
2 - Henry Clay Stalk Cut
1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto
2 - Nica Libre Selection (15 cigars)
The Casa Torano was Jack's favorite. He got me into Connecticut's but the Torano brand is pretty much catalog only. Casa is great with coffee before breakfast .
Back in the day, I used to smoke a lot of the Torano line.  Noventa was the first real dog of their offerings for me.
One cigar I still have a couple of and enjoy after dinner at times is the Torano Reserva Decadencia, an infused cigar using chocolate port.  Very nice.

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2020, 05:34:50 PM »

between the Page and Sis I just dumped $480.
Dean what did you buy from Sis?
Still waiting for my package to move from CP
2 - Henry Clay Stalk Cut
1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto
2 - Nica Libre Selection (15 cigars)
The Casa Torano was Jack's favorite. He got me into Connecticut's but the Torano brand is pretty much catalog only. Casa is great with coffee before breakfast .
Unfortunately, the Torano's have sold out of their tobacco business.  I don't know if they still own the growing part.

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2020, 05:35:37 PM »

between the Page and Sis I just dumped $480.
Dean what did you buy from Sis?
Still waiting for my package to move from CP
2 - Henry Clay Stalk Cut
1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto
2 - Nica Libre Selection (15 cigars)
The Casa Torano was Jack's favorite. He got me into Connecticut's but the Torano brand is pretty much catalog only. Casa is great with coffee before breakfast .
Let me know how the Aganorsa is from that sampler.
Which is Aganorsa?

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2020, 05:43:30 PM »

it's been a rough three days. my body has hurt and swollen in places that kept me from doing anything. as I was waiting during my infusion I was lucky the doctor was in on his day off. two cortisone shots in my neck, three in my right wrist, three in my right knee, and three in each of my ankles. been using ice on my knee and the doc ordered steroids that will be ready tomorrow. cortisone was injected around 10am and it's doing absolutely nothing. sure hope I have better luck with this infusion med. cigar time.

« Reply #80 on: April 30, 2020, 05:50:21 PM »

between the Page and Sis I just dumped $480.
Dean what did you buy from Sis?
Still waiting for my package to move from CP
2 - Henry Clay Stalk Cut
1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto
2 - Nica Libre Selection (15 cigars)
The Casa Torano was Jack's favorite. He got me into Connecticut's but the Torano brand is pretty much catalog only. Casa is great with coffee before breakfast .
Let me know how the Aganorsa is from that sampler.
Which is Aganorsa?
Nica Libre x Aganorsa Belicoso (6.0"x52) in the sampler.

https://www.cigar.com/p/nica-libre-selection-sampler/2024079/#p-2022823

« Reply #81 on: April 30, 2020, 07:27:10 PM »

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2020, 07:35:53 PM »

Have a great day....off to work, evening shift
Be safe, Oy.
always, double mask, gloves and condom
Hahaha
with social distancing he could skip the condom.

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2020, 07:48:52 PM »

it's been a rough three days. my body has hurt and swollen in places that kept me from doing anything. as I was waiting during my infusion I was lucky the doctor was in on his day off. two cortisone shots in my neck, three in my right wrist, three in my right knee, and three in each of my ankles. been using ice on my knee and the doc ordered steroids that will be ready tomorrow. cortisone was injected around 10am and it's doing absolutely nothing. sure hope I have better luck with this infusion med. cigar time.
Godspeed!

« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2020, 07:49:33 PM »

Sure is windy as hell out here tonight.

« Reply #85 on: April 30, 2020, 08:16:52 PM »

between the Page and Sis I just dumped $480.
Dean what did you buy from Sis?
Still waiting for my package to move from CP
2 - Henry Clay Stalk Cut
1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto
2 - Nica Libre Selection (15 cigars)
The Casa Torano was Jack's favorite. He got me into Connecticut's but the Torano brand is pretty much catalog only. Casa is great with coffee before breakfast .
Unfortunately, the Torano's have sold out of their tobacco business.  I don't know if they still own the growing part.
General STG bought the line from Charlie Torano. After that Jack Torano went to work for General. After they killed their lines they let Jack go. Jack jumped on with Espinosa quickly after.

« Reply #86 on: April 30, 2020, 08:18:53 PM »

between the Page and Sis I just dumped $480.
Dean what did you buy from Sis?
Still waiting for my package to move from CP
2 - Henry Clay Stalk Cut
1 - Torano Casa Torano Robusto
2 - Nica Libre Selection (15 cigars)
The Casa Torano was Jack's favorite. He got me into Connecticut's but the Torano brand is pretty much catalog only. Casa is great with coffee before breakfast .
Unfortunately, the Torano's have sold out of their tobacco business.  I don't know if they still own the growing part.
General STG bought the line from Charlie Torano. After that Jack Torano went to work for General. After they killed their lines they let Jack go. Jack jumped on with Espinosa quickly after.
True story.

« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2020, 08:19:33 PM »

Dinner is ready. Kielbasa, rice, and beans.

« Reply #88 on: April 30, 2020, 08:20:31 PM »

Dinner is ready. Kielbasa, rice, and beans.
going to try and sleep.

« Reply #89 on: April 30, 2020, 08:31:52 PM »

Enjoy Uncle Tony
Good night Dean
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]