Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
4/30/2020
« on: April 30, 2020, 12:00:02 AM »

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 05:36:09 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Hope your Thursday is a pleasant one. Month end brings some complications to my work day so I'll unlikely be participating much today. I'll check in when I can.

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 05:43:51 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Hope your Thursday is a pleasant one. Month end brings some complications to my work day so I'll unlikely be participating much today. I'll check in when I can.
Morning, Tony. Should be on the road to CF right now, but instead, I'm working from home for the 98th day in a row or something.

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 06:03:25 AM »

woohoo. infusion morning. 😷
ankles, right knee, and wrist swollen. will be hobbling with cane. I hurt. huge thunderstorn rolled in around 1am, going to be a rainy day. ☔

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 06:03:53 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 06:19:36 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave.
Morning, Dean.

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 06:35:41 AM »

Good morning Tony , Dave, and Dean. Running late today and a full plate like Tony. Hope the last Day of April treats you well.

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2020, 07:24:54 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Hope your Thursday is a pleasant one. Month end brings some complications to my work day so I'll unlikely be participating much today. I'll check in when I can.
Morning, Tony. Should be on the road to CF right now, but instead, I'm working from home for the 98th day in a row or something.
That sucks. Are you thinking about going on October instead?

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2020, 07:25:28 AM »

woohoo. infusion morning.
ankles, right knee, and wrist swollen. will be hobbling with cane. I hurt. huge thunderstorn rolled in around 1am, going to be a rainy day.
Lots of rain here too, Dean. Good luck today.

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 07:26:01 AM »

Morning Tony, Dave, Dean and Rick.

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2020, 07:26:52 AM »

Sounds like the Banter is going to be REAL busy today...

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020, 07:27:20 AM »

Good morning, fellas. Hope your Thursday is a pleasant one. Month end brings some complications to my work day so I'll unlikely be participating much today. I'll check in when I can.
Morning, Tony. Should be on the road to CF right now, but instead, I'm working from home for the 98th day in a row or something.
That sucks. Are you thinking about going on October instead?
We talked briefly about possibly trying again in the fall, but we'll see if anything comes of it. As much as everyone wants to revive the economy at the expense of people's lives, we may not be quite out of the woods just yet to start making plans.

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2020, 07:27:55 AM »

Sounds like the Banter is going to be REAL busy today...
I'm not even supposed to be bantering today! Stupid 'Rona.

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2020, 07:28:12 AM »

Sounds like the Banter is going to be REAL busy today...
I'm not even supposed to be bantering today! Stupid 'Rona.
I take that back, I probably would be, since Nate was supposed to be driving.

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2020, 07:29:43 AM »

woohoo. infusion morning. 😷
ankles, right knee, and wrist swollen. will be hobbling with cane. I hurt. huge thunderstorn rolled in around 1am, going to be a rainy day. ☔
I originally thought you were talking about some Drew Estates special today...
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6