Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2018, 08:43:54 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.
Yes, one and done for me for actual CF attendance. Would love to meet y'all at the herf house again, though. Don't believe I've had pork roll since.

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2018, 08:44:01 AM »

Mr Bean should be happy today.  He gets both Turbo B and Lloyd Banks.
Lloyd Banks?  What kind of rapper name is that?  Flag on the play.
...anf I thought it would be Bean jumping on that one...

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2018, 08:44:02 AM »

Morning, boys. Welcome to CF week!
Good morning, LTG. Still don't know if I'm heading there this year. I'm at about a 25% chance at this point.
Still 25% better than I expected, to be sure.
But with Tony, there is a margin of error of about 25%....so it's essentially 0.
Coincidentally, that's also the likelihood of Nate being on time to my house Thursday morning.

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2018, 08:45:58 AM »

Good morning Daves, Dean, and TwoBitsTony.  Rainy week in the forecast here.

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2018, 08:47:30 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.
Yes, one and done for me for actual CF attendance. Would love to meet y'all at the herf house again, though. Don't believe I've had pork roll since.
If you can't make CF,  plan to be on the East Coast in June and stay over for June 16. Pork Roll, Trenton burgers and free cigars!

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2018, 08:47:50 AM »

Mr Bean should be happy today.  He gets both Turbo B and Lloyd Banks.
Lloyd Banks?  What kind of rapper name is that?  Flag on the play.
...anf I thought it would be Bean jumping on that one...

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2018, 08:51:12 AM »

Mr Bean should be happy today.  He gets both Turbo B and Lloyd Banks.
Lloyd Banks?  What kind of rapper name is that?  Flag on the play.
Maybe he wears a Polo blazer, Vinyard Vines shirt , boat shoes and tortoise shell glasses.  Raps laments about missing Babs and Muffie and having a bad polo match.

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2018, 08:56:26 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.
Yes, one and done for me for actual CF attendance. Would love to meet y'all at the herf house again, though. Don't believe I've had pork roll since.
Different house this year. Had to downgrade because half of our party has other stuff going on. But at least this one has a covered patio, so we won't have to worry about rain.

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2018, 09:01:46 AM »

Morning, boys. Welcome to CF week!
Good morning, LTG. Still don't know if I'm heading there this year. I'm at about a 25% chance at this point.
Still 25% better than I expected, to be sure.
But with Tony, there is a margin of error of about 25%....so it's essentially 0.
Or 50%, OptimisticDave.

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2018, 09:03:40 AM »

Good morning Daves, Dean, and TwoBitsTony.  Rainy week in the forecast here.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2018, 09:17:06 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.
Yes, one and done for me for actual CF attendance. Would love to meet y'all at the herf house again, though. Don't believe I've had pork roll since.
Different house this year. Had to downgrade because half of our party has other stuff going on. But at least this one has a covered patio, so we won't have to worry about rain.
Or keep is from dehydrating in the bright sunshine.

« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2018, 09:19:20 AM »

AFoC Math: 25=0

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2018, 09:20:33 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.
Yes, one and done for me for actual CF attendance. Would love to meet y'all at the herf house again, though. Don't believe I've had pork roll since.
Different house this year. Had to downgrade because half of our party has other stuff going on. But at least this one has a covered patio, so we won't have to worry about rain.
Or keep is from dehydrating in the bright sunshine.
Plenty of property for Nate to run around on

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2018, 09:22:47 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.
Yes, one and done for me for actual CF attendance. Would love to meet y'all at the herf house again, though. Don't believe I've had pork roll since.
Different house this year. Had to downgrade because half of our party has other stuff going on. But at least this one has a covered patio, so we won't have to worry about rain.
Or keep is from dehydrating in the bright sunshine.
Plenty of property for Nate to run around on
Only 3 days left to house train him.

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2018, 09:22:59 AM »

Olive special at SBC....didn't know that we have any big fans here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7