Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2018, 06:38:59 AM »

Morning, boys. Welcome to CF week!
Good morning, LTG. Still don't know if I'm heading there this year. I'm at about a 25% chance at this point.
Still 25% better than I expected, to be sure.

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2018, 06:51:44 AM »

Morning, boys. Welcome to CF week!
Good morning, LTG. Still don't know if I'm heading there this year. I'm at about a 25% chance at this point.
Still 25% better than I expected, to be sure.
Either way I'll be doing my fair share of smoking this week. Despite the Real Feel of 42° and the threat of rain today, the rest of the week is supposed to be gorgeous.

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2018, 07:04:10 AM »

Morning, boys. Welcome to CF week!
Good morning, LTG. Still don't know if I'm heading there this year. I'm at about a 25% chance at this point.
Still 25% better than I expected, to be sure.
Either way I'll be doing my fair share of smoking this week. Despite the Real Feel of 42° and the threat of rain today, the rest of the week is supposed to be gorgeous.
Accuweather calling for 86 on Friday for golf. Going right from winter to summer this week.

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2018, 08:04:28 AM »

Morning, boys. Welcome to CF week!
Good morning, LTG. Still don't know if I'm heading there this year. I'm at about a 25% chance at this point.
Still 25% better than I expected, to be sure.
Either way I'll be doing my fair share of smoking this week. Despite the Real Feel of 42° and the threat of rain today, the rest of the week is supposed to be gorgeous.
Accuweather calling for 86 on Friday for golf. Going right from winter to summer this week.
Are you surprised?

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2018, 08:12:10 AM »

Good morning, Dave. What's on the agenda?
Heading out to the airport.  Boston this week.
Are there still cities you look forward to visiting?
I still enjoy most trips...always something new to see. Usually end up judging cities by restaurants however.   That and herf potential.

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2018, 08:15:05 AM »

Good morning, Dave. What's on the agenda?
Heading out to the airport.  Boston this week.
Are there still cities you look forward to visiting?
I still enjoy most trips...always something new to see. Usually end up judging cities by restaurants however.   That and herf potential.
That's good. I enjoy travel, including the work related variety, but I never needed to do it too much. I know lots of folks who have to travel extensively and hate it.

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2018, 08:16:29 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2018, 08:19:27 AM »

Good morning, Dave. What's on the agenda?
Heading out to the airport.  Boston this week.
Are there still cities you look forward to visiting?
I still enjoy most trips...always something new to see. Usually end up judging cities by restaurants however.   That and herf potential.
That's good. I enjoy travel, including the work related variety, but I never needed to do it too much. I know lots of folks who have to travel extensively and hate it.
I've always thought, if you hate it don't do it.  Always options. I start to go stir crazy if I'm in the office for 3-4 straight weeks.

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2018, 08:34:13 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.
It's gonna be a bear, no doubt about it. Especially if the rain shows up in the afternoon. Add a lot of humidity to the mix and you're asking for nerves to fray.

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2018, 08:34:46 AM »

Morning, boys. Welcome to CF week!
Good morning, LTG. Still don't know if I'm heading there this year. I'm at about a 25% chance at this point.
Still 25% better than I expected, to be sure.
Either way I'll be doing my fair share of smoking this week. Despite the Real Feel of 42° and the threat of rain today, the rest of the week is supposed to be gorgeous.
Accuweather calling for 86 on Friday for golf. Going right from winter to summer this week.
Are you surprised?
I think I'm impervious to weather surprises at this point.

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2018, 08:36:00 AM »

I love Mondays!
good morning guys. I see the excitement about CF is rampant.
AF Cuban corona and coffee here.

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2018, 08:41:06 AM »

Morning, boys. Welcome to CF week!
Good morning, LTG. Still don't know if I'm heading there this year. I'm at about a 25% chance at this point.
Still 25% better than I expected, to be sure.
But with Tony, there is a margin of error of about 25%....so it's essentially 0.

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2018, 08:41:14 AM »

Mr Bean should be happy today.  He gets both Turbo B and Lloyd Banks.
Lloyd Banks?  What kind of rapper name is that?  Flag on the play.

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2018, 08:42:30 AM »

I love Mondays!
good morning guys. I see the excitement about CF is rampant.
AF Cuban corona and coffee here.
Yea, because it's a Friday!

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2018, 08:43:05 AM »

Going to be the warmest and nicest CD that I can remember. Wonder what it's going to be like inside the hall with temps near 90. Even in cooler weather it's gotten stuffy in there,  especially upstairs with Drew Est.
It's gonna be a bear, no doubt about it. Especially if the rain shows up in the afternoon. Add a lot of humidity to the mix and you're asking for nerves to fray.
Honestly, I'm just glad for the possibility of not having to wear a jacket at night to smoke out on the patio.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7