Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2017, 01:12:17 PM »

You done with that yard work Mayor T?
Nope.

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2017, 01:13:06 PM »

Hope Dean did not choke to death at the Outback  :o
I actually had Outback this week too. Not great but not terrible either.

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2017, 01:14:17 PM »

My blow torch cigar lighter crapped out a couple of weeks ago and I have been using a freebie triple flame lighter that is pretty damn good.  Called a Vertigo and looks similar to a Blazer.
I've heard good things about those Vertigos. And they're priced fairly too.

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2017, 01:15:36 PM »

You done with that yard work Mayor T?
Nope.
Came in to eat something because I wasn't feeling well. All better now and about to head back out.

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2017, 01:27:58 PM »

Hope Dean did not choke to death at the Outback  :o
I actually had Outback this week too. Not great but not terrible either.
Seldom eat there but your assessment is about right except add it is priced a lot higher than it tastes.

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2017, 02:05:45 PM »

Hope Dean did not choke to death at the Outback  :o

nope. had a great meal last night. got back in late. off early this morning to check out a new bakery. did a noon meeting, and just back from lunch at a Cuban restaurant. both bakery and restaurant were disappointing. heading to the lady's house to soak in her pool.

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2017, 02:20:24 PM »

Hope Dean did not choke to death at the Outback  :o

nope. had a great meal last night. got back in late. off early this morning to check out a new bakery. did a noon meeting, and just back from lunch at a Cuban restaurant. both bakery and restaurant were disappointing. heading to the lady's house to soak in her pool.
Be on the lookout for those Grannie Panties!

Afternoon Dean, glad you had a nice dinner last night.

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2017, 03:18:02 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Tony, and Dean.  Feels like 102 F outside.  Done with spring.

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2017, 03:19:34 PM »

Hope Dean did not choke to death at the Outback  :o

nope. had a great meal last night. got back in late. off early this morning to check out a new bakery. did a noon meeting, and just back from lunch at a Cuban restaurant. both bakery and restaurant were disappointing. heading to the lady's house to soak in her pool.
Be on the lookout for those Grannie Panties!

Afternoon Dean, glad you had a nice dinner last night.
for the moment we are all alone. taking advantage of it.

Outback was great. I called ahead to get on the list for 5:30 and we got there at 5:15 and seated right away. had a very good waitress and complimented to her manager about her. not my type of steakhouse but we did have a great meal, everything cooked just right and hot.

« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2017, 03:20:39 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Tony, and Dean.  Feels like 102 F outside.  Done with spring.
hi Mark. real feel of 96 here. nice.

« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2017, 03:41:19 PM »

Hope Dean did not choke to death at the Outback  :o

nope. had a great meal last night. got back in late. off early this morning to check out a new bakery. did a noon meeting, and just back from lunch at a Cuban restaurant. both bakery and restaurant were disappointing. heading to the lady's house to soak in her pool.
Be on the lookout for those Grannie Panties!

Afternoon Dean, glad you had a nice dinner last night.
for the moment we are all alone. taking advantage of it.

Outback was great. I called ahead to get on the list for 5:30 and we got there at 5:15 and seated right away. had a very good waitress and complimented to her manager about her. not my type of steakhouse but we did have a great meal, everything cooked just right and hot.
Taking advantage of her while posting :o  :o   :o  Hello DAWG!

« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2017, 03:42:35 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Tony, and Dean.  Feels like 102 F outside.  Done with spring.
Afternoon Bean

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2017, 04:06:07 PM »

DPGCC and coffee. thinking about a salad or pasta for dinner.

« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2017, 04:13:29 PM »

DPGCC and coffee. thinking about a salad or pasta for dinner.
Coffee but no cigar here, planning out-to-eat Greek.

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2017, 04:19:15 PM »

DPGCC and coffee. thinking about a salad or pasta for dinner.
Coffee but no cigar here, planning out-to-eat Greek.
Greek  :o. TNWSS!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5