Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2017, 05:14:24 PM »

Brown box arrived yesterday And ain't this sweet!
I bought a single at Famous the other day. Looking forward to smoking it.
You get the grass mowed?
I did. I also edged and threw down some Scott's fertilizer/weed control.

Edit: The dandelions are out of control this year.
GFY :)

« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2017, 05:17:30 PM »

Brown box arrived yesterday And ain't this sweet!
I bought a single at Famous the other day. Looking forward to smoking it.
You get the grass mowed?
I did. I also edged and threw down some Scott's fertilizer/weed control.

Edit: The dandelions are out of control this year.
GFY :)
Although I appreciate all GFY, I'm confused by this one.

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2017, 05:18:45 PM »

Brown box arrived yesterday And ain't this sweet!
I bought a single at Famous the other day. Looking forward to smoking it.
You get the grass mowed?
I did. I also edged and threw down some Scott's fertilizer/weed control.

Edit: The dandelions are out of control this year.
GFY :)
Although I appreciate all GFY, I'm confused by this one.
Nice one

I fight dandelions every year!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/30/2017
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2017, 05:43:35 PM »

For tony

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2017, 06:20:19 PM »

Brown box arrived yesterday And ain't this sweet!
I bought a single at Famous the other day. Looking forward to smoking it.
You get the grass mowed?
I did. I also edged and threw down some Scott's fertilizer/weed control.

Edit: The dandelions are out of control this year.
GFY :)
Although I appreciate all GFY, I'm confused by this one.
Nice one

I fight dandelions every year!
My yard is full of weeds all the time and I generally don't give a shit. But this year there seem to be more dandelions than usual. Even on my neighbors' lawns that are always flawless.

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2017, 06:22:51 PM »

For tony
Is that Positano? Doesn't look like it but DOES look like the Amalfi coast.

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2017, 06:47:35 PM »

Neanderthal with water. Wind has died down a little, very nice out now.

This sucker really puts out the smoke.

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2017, 06:50:20 PM »

Neanderthal with water. Wind has died down a little, very nice out now.
Enjoy, Mark.

It's overcast here but comfortable. Gotta get dinner ready soon so no time for a smoke.

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2017, 07:15:24 PM »

Neanderthal with water. Wind has died down a little, very nice out now.
Enjoy, Mark.

It's overcast here but comfortable. Gotta get dinner ready soon so no time for a smoke.
BTW, congrats on the job, Tony.  I know we give you schitt, but am happy for you.  I hope it works out well for you.

« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2017, 07:50:54 PM »

Neanderthal with water. Wind has died down a little, very nice out now.
Enjoy, Mark.

It's overcast here but comfortable. Gotta get dinner ready soon so no time for a smoke.
BTW, congrats on the job, Tony.  I know we give you schitt, but am happy for you.  I hope it works out well for you.
Much appreciated. I think this position will be a good fit.

As far as getting shit from you all, I wouldn't have it any other way.

« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2017, 08:55:09 PM »

Neanderthal with water. Wind has died down a little, very nice out now.
Enjoy, Mark.

It's overcast here but comfortable. Gotta get dinner ready soon so no time for a smoke.
BTW, congrats on the job, Tony.  I know we give you schitt, but am happy for you.  I hope it works out well for you.
Indeed.  May it be something you don't mind going into work everyday.

« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2017, 09:09:26 PM »

good evening guys. played a decent round today, the course was in beautiful shape, and green! $40 and it was a bargain. forgot my cigars, but they had some for sale there. Macunudo, LGC, AF 8-5-8 and something else, all for $11. fuck that, I went without. was thinking about an open faces steak sandwich there, but for $26 I came home and did BLT's. they've been clearing land and moving dirt for what looks like another 1,000 homes, all right on top of each other. not the lifestyle I want even if I had that kind of money. $800,000 to listen to your neighbor flush his toilet? I swear there isn't 20 feet separating any of them. no idea how the course will support all those home owners even though there are 2 othere courses in the Citrus Hills community associated with them.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]