Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: April 12, 2015, 02:49:20 PM »

Interesting stuff, SLY.  But we'll still continue to ridicule you.  ;)
Along with everybody else around here :)
Thanks, TR!  Two things I said I'd never watch on TV were golf & bowling.
Then one rainy Sat or Sun, I turned on the TV and it seemed the only things on were ...
You guessed it ... golf & bowling.  I sat entranced by the natural beauty of the golf course
and the amazing grace & athleticism of both the top pro golfers & bowlers.  It's what I see in all the sports ... incredible feats of human coordination, power, control, consistency ... So I've been following the Masters on & off all weekend, except today.  Jordan Speith has been so smooth, kept his head ... great to watch.
I don't watch bowling, at least 25 years away from that point but I have always watched the Majors and a few others in golf with the. Masters being my favorite.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2015, 03:02:16 PM »

Tony and Dave, Florida Wildlife Rescue has a lot of women involved in this. I met a few and the look pretty nice.

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2015, 04:58:15 PM »

Nap completed and Moved out to the patio fixing to apply some heat to a V Lancero.

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2015, 05:40:41 PM »

SHEESH!
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2015, 05:55:23 PM »

Nap completed and Moved out to the patio fixing to apply some heat to a V Lancero.
OOO robusto and coffee here Dave, 82 hot and sticky degrees. I love it. Just finished eating 3 hot Italian sausages with peppers and onions, got 2 left over for lunch tomorrow.

« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2015, 05:59:05 PM »

Nap completed and Moved out to the patio fixing to apply some heat to a V Lancero.
OOO robusto and coffee here Dave, 82 hot and sticky degrees. I love it. Just finished eating 3 hot Italian sausages with peppers and onions, got 2 left over for lunch tomorrow.
Damn that is a lot of sausage eating!  74 and mostly cloudy here with some wind
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2015, 06:12:28 PM »

Nap completed and Moved out to the patio fixing to apply some heat to a V Lancero.
OOO robusto and coffee here Dave, 82 hot and sticky degrees. I love it. Just finished eating 3 hot Italian sausages with peppers and onions, got 2 left over for lunch tomorrow.
Damn that is a lot of sausage eating!  74 and mostly cloudy here with some wind
I like to eat. LOL.
severe t-storms to the east here.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]