CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: 4/12/2015  (Read 10861 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 4/12/2015
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2015, 08:59:11 AM »

Finally on to page 3!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2015, 09:00:43 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave & LSU.  Guess Tony is already training for next years 24 hour race season. :)
There's never an off season for athletic supporters.
LOL!  This will be my last post about it...

What an amazing 24 hours!!!  Women placed 1, 2 and 4 with Katalin NAGY and Traci FALBO dominating and Maggie running the race of her life to finish fourth!!!
And two men, Rich RIOPEL and Harvey LEWIS, both placed in the Top 10 and Greg ARMSTRONG made a huge run. The Team (top 3 women/top 3 men) barely missed Bronze by a small margin.

Maybe we can get a herf team together for next year....lol
Well Rich lives down in Marlboro and enjoys an occasional cigar when he's not training.  My sense is that he'll be resting for a while.  Maybe he'll come to our next herf.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2015, 09:01:58 AM »

Good morning Chip, Tony, Dave, and Dave.
Off to rescue 11 baby possums, don't ask why. Bikerlady is involved with Florida Animal Rescue and got a call. She nurses them to health and releases them back into the wild. Works with all types of wildlife.
Long ride north so I get to smoke.
Nasty ass Fuk'n possums, shoot the bastards! 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2015, 09:03:18 AM »

Good morning again, fellas.
Morning Tony, congratulations to Rich. In my mind finishing is winning in that competition!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2015, 09:09:57 AM »

Nelly?  Can't be so!

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Rapper and reality TV star Nelly is facing felony drug charges after being arrested in Tennessee on Saturday.

Tennessee Highway Patrol said in a news release that Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Haynes, was pulled over about 9:20 a.m. because the bus he was riding in failed to display a U.S. Department of Transportation and International Fuel Tax Association sticker.

According to the release troopers smelled marijuana when they reached the bus.

When troopers searched the bus, they found five rocks that tested positive for meth, as well as a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Officials told CBS affiliate WTVF in Nashville that troopers found around 100 small bags, commonly used for the sale of narcotics, plus numerous handguns, including a gold-plated 50-caliber Desert Eagle pistol, a 45-caliber Taurus pistol, and a 500 magnum Smith and Wesson.

At least one of the handguns was in possession of a convicted felon on the bus, officials said. That person was also arrested.

The St. Louis native, who is 40 years old, is facing charges including felony possession of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Nelly, 40, was released from Putnam County Jail on a $10,000 bond. His next court date is June 19.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2015, 09:21:35 AM »

Nelly?  Can't be so!

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Rapper and reality TV star Nelly is facing felony drug charges after being arrested in Tennessee on Saturday.

Tennessee Highway Patrol said in a news release that Nelly, whose real name is Cornell Haynes, was pulled over about 9:20 a.m. because the bus he was riding in failed to display a U.S. Department of Transportation and International Fuel Tax Association sticker.

When troopers searched the bus, they found five rocks that tested positive for meth, as well as a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Officials told CBS affiliate WTVF in Nashville that troopers found around 100 small bags, commonly used for the sale of narcotics, plus numerous handguns, including a gold-plated 50-caliber Desert Eagle pistol, a 45-caliber Taurus pistol, and a 500 magnum Smith and Wesson.

At least one of the handguns was in possession of a convicted felon on the bus, officials said. That person was also arrested.

The St. Louis native, who is 40 years old, is facing charges including felony possession of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Nelly, 40, was released from Putnam County Jail on a $10,000 bond. His next court date is June 19.
Whoa, Nelly ... drugs & guns?  This is going to sully the squeaky clean reputation of Rap & Hip Hop music genres.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2015, 09:23:35 AM »

Off to rescue 11 baby possums, don't ask why. Bikerlady is involved with Florida Animal Rescue and got a call. She nurses them to health and releases them back into the wild. Works with all types of wildlife.
Is she going to bring them back to your place, Dean, for rehabilitation?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2015, 09:23:42 AM »

Nelly?  Can't be so!

Whoa, Nelly ... drugs & guns?  This is going to sully the squeaky clean reputation of Rap & Hip Hop music genres.
Probably just a set-up, can't be true. ::)

LSUFAN

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Geaux Tigers!
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2015, 09:23:46 AM »

Or you could sell the nasty things on the side of the road for $5.00 each like they do down here.  Fresh coon or possum can be found around town for sale. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2015, 09:24:00 AM »

Morning Sly

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2015, 09:24:43 AM »

Deadbeat possums.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2015, 09:26:18 AM »

Or you could sell the nasty things on the side of the road for $5.00 each like they do down here.  Fresh coon or possum can be found around town for sale.
Now I never heard of eating possum, coon yeah and I have actually tried that but hope I don't have to depend on it for my regular diet.  Really greasy.  Possum is little more than a large rat.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2015, 09:29:09 AM »

I think I'll pick the restaurant when I visit.

SLY

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2015, 09:29:31 AM »

Morning Sly
good morning, TR.  how are you this AM? Have you got anything burning?
After being out & about all day yesterday, I came home to get some stuff done & never got back out as hoped for to have a smoke ( I got the Nica Libre 25th & want try it out).  Maybe later today.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2015, 09:29:54 AM »

Now I never heard of eating possum, coon yeah and I have actually tried that but hope I don't have to depend on it for my regular diet.  Really greasy.  Possum is little more than a large rat.
...which is also eaten in some circles.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6