Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

We've got ourselves a delayed opening here today. I think I got two robo-calls, a text, and an email for each kid. Sheesh.
I usually get a text to tell me to read the email, then a call from the principal reading me the email. And this is about practically anything going on at the school. Someone needs to take the auto-call feature away from their principal.
In the end, I was told to go to the website to get the information. Really? Looks like their first class is at 10. Sometimes I wish I was a student again. Most times, not.
Sheesh. Did you guys end up with a lot of snow then?
Maybe three inches.

We've got ourselves a delayed opening here today. I think I got two robo-calls, a text, and an email for each kid. Sheesh.
I usually get a text to tell me to read the email, then a call from the principal reading me the email. And this is about practically anything going on at the school. Someone needs to take the auto-call feature away from their principal.
In the end, I was told to go to the website to get the information. Really? Looks like their first class is at 10. Sometimes I wish I was a student again. Most times, not.
Sheesh. Did you guys end up with a lot of snow then?
Maybe three inches.
Well, at least it didn't turn out quite as bad as it could've been. But that's still a pain. Bring on spring!

Virtue 10th interesting
And no ABs today, two days in a row. They might have to start raising their prices to make up for a lack of sales. :D

Morning, SnowyRick.
Good morning LTG and Tony

Wordle 619 5/6*

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛
⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛
🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛
🟨🟩⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Brain's still working too. I was having my doubts.
Wordle 619 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Virtue 10th interesting
And no ABs today, two days in a row. They might have to start raising their prices to make up for a lack of sales. :D

Morning, SnowyRick.
Good morning LTG and Tony
Hello, my friend. Hope the last day of February brings you great things.

Virtue 10th interesting
It is interesting, indeed. Could it be that different from the original?

Not bad for a Tuesday offering.

My wife was awfully friendly this morning. Then I realized it was payday.

Virtue 10th interesting
And no ABs today, two days in a row. They might have to start raising their prices to make up for a lack of sales. :D

Morning, SnowyRick.
Good morning LTG and Tony
Hello, my friend. Hope the last day of February brings you great things.
Thank you Tony. To you as well

Virtue 10th interesting
And no ABs today, two days in a row. They might have to start raising their prices to make up for a lack of sales. :D

Morning, SnowyRick.
Good morning LTG and Tony
Hello, my friend. Hope the last day of February brings you great things.
Thank you Tony. To you as well
Already got paid. I'm not sure it could get any better.

My wife was awfully friendly this morning. Then I realized it was payday.
LALTS

We've got ourselves a delayed opening here today. I think I got two robo-calls, a text, and an email for each kid. Sheesh.
I usually get a text to tell me to read the email, then a call from the principal reading me the email. And this is about practically anything going on at the school. Someone needs to take the auto-call feature away from their principal.
In the end, I was told to go to the website to get the information. Really? Looks like their first class is at 10. Sometimes I wish I was a student again. Most times, not.
Sheesh. Did you guys end up with a lot of snow then?
67 now, going up to 78.  We did have a tornado warning last night, that was fun.

My wife was awfully friendly this morning. Then I realized it was payday.
Which then brings to mind an important question....are you paid monthly or bi-weekly?

Virtue 10th interesting
Yea, they suckered me in.   Then again "amping up" flavors from the Virtue shouldn't be hard.

Morning Tony, Dave and Rick.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6