Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2022, 09:51:59 PM »

Evening muchachos. I've been in the same clothes since noon on Friday, and out in the wilderness for most of that time. The Warden says I smell like a wildebeest.

Time to get clean.

Was a good time, though. A whole lot of cigars got smoked, washed down with a lot of whiskey and good conversation.

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2022, 09:54:19 PM »

Naomi Judd passed this weekend at the age of 76.  Find it very interesting that all media report cause of death as due to mental illness related issues...(instead of suicide).
Shit. Been out in the wilderness, so missed this. Please tell me it wasn't really suicide.

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2022, 09:55:19 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only seven.

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2022, 09:57:37 PM »

Speaking of Raz, as we have reached page 3, he can now appear.
Raz was in the middle of nowhere, with 70 other guys ostensibly fishing, but mostly smoking cigars and debating fine points of theology.

Any of y'all ever want to make it out this way last.week of April, you would love the Trout Bums Roundup. Guaranteed good time.

Even Golfin' Dave would have a good time, regardless of politics.

« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2022, 10:22:19 PM »

Some nice SOCKS available at the Page...

https://www.cigarpage.com/ua-socks-2-pair-golf-elevated-performance-no-show-l-black-grey.html
Full disclosure, I have these and use them for golfing, and they're pretty comfortable.
Speaking of which, texted my boss earlier to let her know I'd be taking tomorrow off. Heading to the links, since the rest of the week's forecast is nothing but rain.
That's awesome. Happy for you.

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2022, 10:23:17 PM »

Evening muchachos. I've been in the same clothes since noon on Friday, and out in the wilderness for most of that time. The Warden says I smell like a wildebeest.

Time to get clean.

Was a good time, though. A whole lot of cigars got smoked, washed down with a lot of whiskey and good conversation.
That's a lot of testosterone.

« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2022, 10:24:13 PM »

Naomi Judd passed this weekend at the age of 76.  Find it very interesting that all media report cause of death as due to mental illness related issues...(instead of suicide).
Shit. Been out in the wilderness, so missed this. Please tell me it wasn't really suicide.
It was. Battling mental illness for a long time. Very sad.

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2022, 10:24:49 PM »

Speaking of Raz, as we have reached page 3, he can now appear.
Raz was in the middle of nowhere, with 70 other guys ostensibly fishing, but mostly smoking cigars and debating fine points of theology.

Any of y'all ever want to make it out this way last.week of April, you would love the Trout Bums Roundup. Guaranteed good time.

Even Golfin' Dave would have a good time, regardless of politics.
As long as there's plenty of alcohol and cigars, I'll just keep my mouth shut for the theology and political discussions.

Evening, WildebeestRaz.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]