CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: 5/2/2022  (Read 2399 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 5/2/2022
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2022, 09:51:59 PM »

Evening muchachos. I've been in the same clothes since noon on Friday, and out in the wilderness for most of that time. The Warden says I smell like a wildebeest.

Time to get clean.

Was a good time, though. A whole lot of cigars got smoked, washed down with a lot of whiskey and good conversation.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2022, 09:54:19 PM »

Naomi Judd passed this weekend at the age of 76.  Find it very interesting that all media report cause of death as due to mental illness related issues...(instead of suicide).
Shit. Been out in the wilderness, so missed this. Please tell me it wasn't really suicide.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2022, 09:55:19 PM »

Today's Over/Under is 5
Raz Over/Under is 8
Only seven.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2022, 09:57:37 PM »

Speaking of Raz, as we have reached page 3, he can now appear.
Raz was in the middle of nowhere, with 70 other guys ostensibly fishing, but mostly smoking cigars and debating fine points of theology.

Any of y'all ever want to make it out this way last.week of April, you would love the Trout Bums Roundup. Guaranteed good time.

Even Golfin' Dave would have a good time, regardless of politics.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2022, 10:22:19 PM »

Some nice SOCKS available at the Page...

https://www.cigarpage.com/ua-socks-2-pair-golf-elevated-performance-no-show-l-black-grey.html
Full disclosure, I have these and use them for golfing, and they're pretty comfortable.
Speaking of which, texted my boss earlier to let her know I'd be taking tomorrow off. Heading to the links, since the rest of the week's forecast is nothing but rain.
That's awesome. Happy for you.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2022, 10:23:17 PM »

Evening muchachos. I've been in the same clothes since noon on Friday, and out in the wilderness for most of that time. The Warden says I smell like a wildebeest.

Time to get clean.

Was a good time, though. A whole lot of cigars got smoked, washed down with a lot of whiskey and good conversation.
That's a lot of testosterone.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2022, 10:24:13 PM »

Naomi Judd passed this weekend at the age of 76.  Find it very interesting that all media report cause of death as due to mental illness related issues...(instead of suicide).
Shit. Been out in the wilderness, so missed this. Please tell me it wasn't really suicide.
It was. Battling mental illness for a long time. Very sad.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2022, 10:24:49 PM »

Speaking of Raz, as we have reached page 3, he can now appear.
Raz was in the middle of nowhere, with 70 other guys ostensibly fishing, but mostly smoking cigars and debating fine points of theology.

Any of y'all ever want to make it out this way last.week of April, you would love the Trout Bums Roundup. Guaranteed good time.

Even Golfin' Dave would have a good time, regardless of politics.
As long as there's plenty of alcohol and cigars, I'll just keep my mouth shut for the theology and political discussions.

Evening, WildebeestRaz.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]