Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2021, 08:14:15 PM »

Evening is upon us.
No pulse, no problem!

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2021, 08:17:58 PM »

Speaking of pulses, just read that there is a Facebook page for sperm donors.

« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2021, 08:49:06 PM »

Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
Yeah, looks like either way we'll be watching the Kentucky Derby from home this year.
My MIL was texting the wife this week (the high-risk for serious complications from covid wife) about planning a family vacation this summer. So 3 sets of us, all going somewhere. Like, I get you're excited people are starting to get vaccinated, but let's slow down just a bit, see how this goes before you start renting 8-bedroom cabins, how about?
The most important part... Is m-i-l footing the entire bill? Because then you'll need to make some concessions and take some risks.
She would be, but a free vacation would not be worth potentially life-long complications, or worse. We've been on vacation before, we'll go again. No sense taking all the precautions we have for nearly a year to throw it away for a free trip.
I don't appreciate you pooh-poohing my reasoning. I may have to speak to the Mrs directly.
Please, she told her mom no before she even told me about the offer. You underestimate her panickyness about this virus. She has anxiety issues as it is, this past year has certainly not helped matters.
I can relate.

« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2021, 08:51:37 PM »

[...]

Things have been tough for a lot of people. I'm trying to stay positive all round and wishing you the best.
We'll be fine. We had a return trip to the Smoky Mountains with her family planned for last October that was canceled. I'm sure when this all clears up, we'll be heading there again. Just a matter of waiting this thing out now.

« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2021, 08:52:57 PM »

[...]

It's not like I disagree with her, no way I'm taking a trip right now with anyone. It was more of a, "you're not gonna believe what my mom just asked me" type situation.

« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2021, 10:15:44 PM »

Oscar and Emmy-winning actor Cloris Leachman dies at 94.

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2021, 10:16:41 PM »

And with that, I'm gonna call it a night. I've got a meeting to attend in less than 5 hours.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/27/2021
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2021, 10:33:54 PM »

And with that, I'm gonna call it a night. I've got a meeting to attend in less than 5 hours.
but what about page7? Good night 💤😴
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]