Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2021, 10:45:42 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
Truth and intelligence is in real short supply right now, by the looks of the headlines.  We got lots of stupidity.  Vast amounts of stupidity.  And bullshit.

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2021, 10:47:32 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
Truth and intelligence is in real short supply right now, by the looks of the headlines.  We got lots of stupidity.  Vast amounts of stupidity.  And bullshit.
What we don't have a lot of are cigar deals.

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2021, 10:49:37 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
Truth and intelligence is in real short supply right now, by the looks of the headlines.  We got lots of stupidity.  Vast amounts of stupidity.  And bullshit.
What we don't have a lot of are cigar deals.
That either.

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2021, 10:52:40 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2021, 10:53:58 AM »

Good morning, TravelinDave, Oy, and Raz.

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2021, 10:54:51 AM »

Wouldn't happen in NJ....

Just got a call from the county tax assessors office.  Seems I missed a form to verify legal resident status and get the preferred tax rate (rather than second home/vacation home rates that are taxed at a higher level.  She didn't want me to be taxed too much.   :o

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2021, 10:56:45 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2021, 10:56:57 AM »

Wouldn't happen in NJ....

Just got a call from the county tax assessors office.  Seems I missed a form to verify legal resident status and get the preferred tax rate (rather than second home/vacation home rates that are taxed at a higher level.  She didn't want me to be taxed too much.   :o
I wouldn't expect that to happen anywhere, honestly. Good on them for letting you know.

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2021, 10:57:14 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.

« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2021, 11:04:50 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.
Hooded sweatshirts. Sheesh.

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2021, 11:08:17 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.
Hooded sweatshirts. Sheesh.
I assumed those were already at the printers, and you'd be able to update the next line with the mission statement. ;)

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2021, 11:23:13 AM »

Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/27/2021
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2021, 11:28:02 AM »

I say quality over quantity for today.
Exactly what qualities are we hoping for?
Well, truthfulness, intelligence, cigar insight, cigar deals, life changing revelations....

or just post whatever shit you're thinking of at the moment.
The latter is cigarbanter.com's mission statement.
Mission statement?  We have a mission statement?

That sounds a little like work.
It'll be on the back of the t-shirts.
Hooded sweatshirts. Sheesh.
XXXXL
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 1/27/2021
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2021, 11:28:44 AM »

Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
NO!

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2021, 11:28:58 AM »

Speaking of cigarbanter.com hoodies... Saw an email this morning regarding CI's CigarFest scheduled for October 15-16, 2021. Tickets will likely go on sale in July.

Anyone planning to go??
Sincerely doubt it. Maybe next year.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6