Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2018, 03:20:04 PM »

Boomers with intermittent downpours to start the day.
Did you have Mexican last night too?
Actually Jambalaya...
CI inspired dinner?
That was exactly my thought.  Saturday I'm planning on dog turds.
But only if they're 0% off retail.
We did get that once for AB's from the Sis.  Wonder if anyone lost their job over that....
No, those were 100% off. ;)
I smoked one of those 100% off AB’s at my sons house a few weeks ago, not a terrible mild smoke and every bit as good as the few other AB’s I have smoked.
Couldn't agree more. Glad I was able to pick up 20 of them. Still have at least 10.

« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2018, 04:19:18 PM »

Had another one that thought they could fly from a beach hotel this morning.

Same result as the one a couple of days ago - they could not fly after all.

« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2018, 04:33:53 PM »

Had another one that thought they could fly from a beach hotel this morning.

Same result as the one a couple of days ago - they could not fly after all.
Those are some heavy drugs.

« Reply #93 on: July 06, 2018, 04:34:38 PM »

Just about ready to check out. Need to find myself a commute smoke.

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2018, 06:07:48 PM »

Just about ready to check out. Need to find myself a commute smoke.
Went with L'Atelier Selection Special torpedo. It's got a bit of a wonky burn and the flavors in the first third are off putting. In addition, the cigar is tingling my tongue in a strange way. [Full disclosure: my palate has been off today so I don't think it's the cigar]
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]