Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2019, 01:40:36 PM »

Time to take book donations to the library, glasses donations to the municipal building and finish cleaning out the attic.  Home stretch.
If you mentioned it, I never saw - how did the talk with your parents go?

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2019, 01:53:07 PM »

rained out.
damn it.

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2019, 01:53:50 PM »

Oh My God !!!

https://m.imperiali-geneve.com/
There is no way I'm clicking a link which Dean posted saying OMG when considering some of the "normal" story posts.
it's a $1 million dollar humidor.

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2019, 01:56:41 PM »

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2019, 01:58:57 PM »

Time to take book donations to the library, glasses donations to the municipal building and finish cleaning out the attic.  Home stretch.
If you mentioned it, I never saw - how did the talk with your parents go?
Fairly well, they thought it looked appealing, but of course my Mother had a stupid ass answer for not considering it...If we did it at 70, I think it would be great, but it would be too hard to do now...I wouldn't know where to begin.
I told her that's easy, you pack and move.  She didn't respond to that.

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2019, 02:04:11 PM »

Interestingly surprising, The 10 Cities People are Moving to the Most

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/919985/16
Don't see anyplace in NJ listed there...
How the fook do you think MB became #1?

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2019, 02:05:53 PM »

Time to take book donations to the library, glasses donations to the municipal building and finish cleaning out the attic.  Home stretch.
If you mentioned it, I never saw - how did the talk with your parents go?
Fairly well, they thought it looked appealing, but of course my Mother had a stupid ass answer for not considering it...If we did it at 70, I think it would be great, but it would be too hard to do now...I wouldn't know where to begin.
I told her that's easy, you pack and move.  She didn't respond to that.
Oh me, they will always have an excuse ready to kill the deal.

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2019, 02:06:23 PM »

Time to take book donations to the library, glasses donations to the municipal building and finish cleaning out the attic.  Home stretch.
If you mentioned it, I never saw - how did the talk with your parents go?
Fairly well, they thought it looked appealing, but of course my Mother had a stupid ass answer for not considering it...If we did it at 70, I think it would be great, but it would be too hard to do now...I wouldn't know where to begin.
I told her that's easy, you pack and move.  She didn't respond to that.
She sounds like a tough egg to crack.

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2019, 02:06:48 PM »

rained out.
damn it.
Still raining here

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2019, 02:07:48 PM »

Curivari Buenaventura BV 500 selected

« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2019, 02:20:52 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »

Curivari Buenaventura BV 500 selected
Very nice everyday budget cigars

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2019, 02:59:42 PM »

Time to take book donations to the library, glasses donations to the municipal building and finish cleaning out the attic.  Home stretch.
If you mentioned it, I never saw - how did the talk with your parents go?
Fairly well, they thought it looked appealing, but of course my Mother had a stupid ass answer for not considering it...If we did it at 70, I think it would be great, but it would be too hard to do now...I wouldn't know where to begin.
I told her that's easy, you pack and move.  She didn't respond to that.
She sounds like a tough egg to crack.
Indeed, even though she's gotten softer in recent years (relative term)

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2019, 03:05:37 PM »

Time to take book donations to the library, glasses donations to the municipal building and finish cleaning out the attic.  Home stretch.
If you mentioned it, I never saw - how did the talk with your parents go?
Fairly well, they thought it looked appealing, but of course my Mother had a stupid ass answer for not considering it...If we did it at 70, I think it would be great, but it would be too hard to do now...I wouldn't know where to begin.
I told her that's easy, you pack and move.  She didn't respond to that.
She sounds like a tough egg to crack.
Indeed, even though she's gotten softer in recent years (relative term)
Get them started by having a garage sale or donation run to start the downsizing process.  My mom was smart and started downsizing 25 yrs ago on her own.

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2019, 03:05:48 PM »

A lot of chicken fried rice for about $6, brought close to half of it home with me.
Lightweight!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8