Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2023, 09:47:00 AM »

Also, I forgot to play Wordle yesterday, so my 114 day streak is at an end.
That's the real tragedy. You could always replace some shingles on the roof but who's gonna give you back your Wordle streak?
Lol, right?

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2023, 09:47:51 AM »

Only lawyers could have dreamed this up:

"As part of the agreement, Kitchens entered into an Alford plea, which permits defendants to maintain their innocence while pleading guilty. "
Lawyers and cigar reviewers certainly have a way with words.

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2023, 09:50:08 AM »

Man, did I log into the wrong cigar banter or something?
Must be.  I was enjoying my coffee waiting for page 2.
Tony sleeping in again...
Tony didn't get much sleep. Advil is not helping with this throat pain. Really feels like I'm trying to swallow glass.
That sucks. You need to go to an adult store and pick up some of that deep throat numbing spray they sell. :D

« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2023, 09:53:15 AM »

Celebrated our anniversary a little early this year. Wife surprised me with dinner out and tickets to a show. I wore a mask the whole time because I didn't want to take a chance and get anyone else sick. Doctor told me coxsackie wouldn't be contagious if I did this. I should have stayed home because I wasn't really able to enjoy dinner, nor the show. Both were really good so at least the Mrs had a good time.

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2023, 10:04:01 AM »

Man, did I log into the wrong cigar banter or something?
Must be.  I was enjoying my coffee waiting for page 2.
Tony sleeping in again...
Tony didn't get much sleep. Advil is not helping with this throat pain. Really feels like I'm trying to swallow glass.
That sucks. You need to go to an adult store and pick up some of that deep throat numbing spray they sell. :D
At first I thought you were talking about whiskey/ booze. I've been sucking down Chloraseptic like it's going out of style. Hasn't helped much.

« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2023, 10:08:46 AM »

Mugshot memes are cracking me up today.
Couldn't find it to cut and paste was one of Obama and Hillary cracking up over Trump stating his weight at booking at 215!

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2023, 10:09:47 AM »

Celebrated our anniversary a little early this year. Wife surprised me with dinner out and tickets to a show. I wore a mask the whole time because I didn't want to take a chance and get anyone else sick. Doctor told me coxsackie wouldn't be contagious if I did this. I should have stayed home because I wasn't really able to enjoy dinner, nor the show. Both were really good so at least the Mrs had a good time.
You are supposed to take the mask off when eating.

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2023, 10:09:48 AM »

Mugshot memes are cracking me up today.
Couldn't find it to cut and paste was one of Obama and Hillary cracking up over Trump stating his weight at booking at 215!
LALTS. Donnie, Donnie, Donnie, you've been a bad monkey!

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2023, 10:10:07 AM »

Celebrated our anniversary a little early this year. Wife surprised me with dinner out and tickets to a show. I wore a mask the whole time because I didn't want to take a chance and get anyone else sick. Doctor told me coxsackie wouldn't be contagious if I did this. I should have stayed home because I wasn't really able to enjoy dinner, nor the show. Both were really good so at least the Mrs had a good time.
Shame you couldn't enjoy it. What show did you see?

« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2023, 10:10:53 AM »

Man, did I log into the wrong cigar banter or something?
Must be.  I was enjoying my coffee waiting for page 2.
Tony sleeping in again...
Tony didn't get much sleep. Advil is not helping with this throat pain. Really feels like I'm trying to swallow glass.
That sucks. You need to go to an adult store and pick up some of that deep throat numbing spray they sell. :D
All it is is overpriced lidocaine.  You can get the same at any pharmacy, cheaper.

« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2023, 10:11:31 AM »

Mugshot memes are cracking me up today.
Couldn't find it to cut and paste was one of Obama and Hillary cracking up over Trump stating his weight at booking at 215!
Might be my favorite so far.

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2023, 10:12:01 AM »

Man, did I log into the wrong cigar banter or something?
Must be.  I was enjoying my coffee waiting for page 2.
Tony sleeping in again...
Tony didn't get much sleep. Advil is not helping with this throat pain. Really feels like I'm trying to swallow glass.
That sucks. You need to go to an adult store and pick up some of that deep throat numbing spray they sell. :D
And no, I won't ask the obvious question.

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2023, 10:13:51 AM »

Celebrated our anniversary a little early this year. Wife surprised me with dinner out and tickets to a show. I wore a mask the whole time because I didn't want to take a chance and get anyone else sick. Doctor told me coxsackie wouldn't be contagious if I did this. I should have stayed home because I wasn't really able to enjoy dinner, nor the show. Both were really good so at least the Mrs had a good time.
You are supposed to take the mask off when eating.
Not according to my diet.

« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2023, 10:17:09 AM »

Celebrated our anniversary a little early this year. Wife surprised me with dinner out and tickets to a show. I wore a mask the whole time because I didn't want to take a chance and get anyone else sick. Doctor told me coxsackie wouldn't be contagious if I did this. I should have stayed home because I wasn't really able to enjoy dinner, nor the show. Both were really good so at least the Mrs had a good time.
Shame you couldn't enjoy it. What show did you see?
We saw Funny Girl. Unfortunately, my wife didn't read the fine print about Lea Michelle being off on Thursdays. Her understudy was excellent. Show is a bit long but very good. I had no idea that was based on a true story.

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2023, 10:17:14 AM »

Mugshot memes are cracking me up today.
Couldn't find it to cut and paste was one of Obama and Hillary cracking up over Trump stating his weight at booking at 215!
Might be my favorite so far.
Good one for sure!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5