Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Time to go to the gathering.

Good morning all!  Congratulations Tony!  Been looking for a PM, know anything about doors?
Arctic wind has hit Wilmington, so good morning to winter as well.
PM, doors, and PMPTony.  Not following.  Morning Sam.
Hey Mark!  In my world, PM is a Project Manager, overseeing the ordering and material management for the doors, frames & hardware on a building project  (you asked!)
i read "Project Management Professional"  and figgered he's learned everything to know about PM'ing to be a PMP so i asked.  my stab at humor with a poor sense of one i guess.
Bean is a Certified Crown Molding Project Failure Expert.
I am also a professional GFY hand-er-outer, so GFY.
yes, you are VERY good at that.
TWSS
You wish.
Logged