Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Looking to get down to 25 or so tomorrow...guess I should break out a jacket.

Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday

Morning CarolinaDave, UpAndAtemTony and DufferDean.
Mornin', Dave.

Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Sounds like a plan.  Don't think you'll be out catching any rays however.

Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Nice. Good morning, Scott.

Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Sounds like a plan.  Don't think you'll be out catching any rays however.
Nope, and will be chilly but we may be able to fish or crab a bit anyway.

Morning Mr. Fishy.  Busy upcoming weekend or is the season winding down?
Well, we're abandoning sports for the weekend and heading to my sister's house at the beach for the weekend for a change of scenery. Flag football ends on Saturday and it will turn to basketball and ice hockey will always be present. Taking 1/2 day Friday
Sounds like a plan.  Don't think you'll be out catching any rays however.
Nope, and will be chilly but we may be able to fish or crab a bit anyway.
Nice little get-a-way, that chilly will feel like summer to y'all.

 :o. A Fish Fishing ???

Morning Daves, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and FishingFishy.   Mid-40's heading up to 60.  Rain is done.

Morning Daves, Dean, Mr. Mayor, and FishingFishy.   Mid-40's heading up to 60.  Rain is done.
Morning WarmingBean

Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"

Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
I think the second approach will be really appreciated.

Morning WedlockBean.

Morning WedlockBean.
Wedlock.....interesting word..... ???

Something Decent :o

Diesel Unholy Cocktail (Belicoso)

10/$30
Ave Maria Knights Templar (Double Corona)

5/$25
Jam Crapped Out!

Pinar del Rio Habano Sun Grown (Torpedo)

10/$25
ITC Super Fuerte Maduro Super Toro
Gordo  10/$39.99
CI Legends Drew Estate Toro
10/$34.99
Oliva Serie "O" Toro
10/$34.99
Man O War 5 Star Sampler
5/$19.99

Oh yeah, today's my 32nd year wedding anniversary.  Can't decide between flowers or just a slap on the ass accompanied by "way to hang in there, toots"
Congratulations and may you make a wise decision.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8