Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2020, 12:01:48 PM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Britain’s Prince Philip is 99.
Attorney F. Lee Bailey is 87.
Actress Alexandra Stewart is 81.
Singer Shirley Alston Reeves (The Shirelles) is 79.
Actor Jurgen Prochnow is 79.
Media commentator Jeff Greenfield is 77.
Actor Frankie Faison is 71.
Football Hall of Famer Dan Fouts is 69.
Country singer-songwriter Thom Schuyler is 68.
Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C., is 67.
Actor Andrew Stevens is 65.
Singer Barrington Henderson is 64.
Former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer is 61.
Rock musician Kim Deal is 59.
Singer Maxi Priest is 59.
Actress Gina Gershon is 58.
Actress Jeanne Tripplehorn is 57.
Rock musician Jimmy Chamberlin is 56.
Actor Ben Daniels is 56.
Actress Kate Flannery is 56.
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley is 55.
Rock musician Joey Santiago is 55.
Actor Doug McKeon is 54.
Rock musician Emma Anderson is 53.
Country musician Brian Hofeldt (The Derailers) is 53.
Rapper The D.O.C. is 52. Rock singer Mike Doughty is 50.
Rhythm and blues singer JoJo is 49.
Former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal is 49.
Rhythm and blues singer Faith Evans is 47.
Actor Hugh Dancy is 45.
Rhythm and blues singer Lemisha Grinstead (702) is 42.
Actor DJ Qualls is 42.
Actor Shane West is 42.
Country singer Lee Brice is 41.
Singer Hoku is 39.
Actress Leelee Sobieski is 38.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Tara Lipinski is 38.
Americana musician Bridget Kearney (Lake Street Drive) is 35.
Actor Titus Makin is 31.
Actress Tristin Mays is 30. Sasha Obama is 19.
Actress Eden McCoy is 17.

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2020, 12:02:22 PM »

Thought for Today: “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” [–] Judy Garland, American singer-actress (born this date in 1922, died in 1969).

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2020, 12:03:45 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2020, 01:06:21 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Late check-in, busy morning. But trying to stay in touch.

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2020, 01:10:36 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2020, 01:17:47 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Late check-in, busy morning. But trying to stay in touch.
Appreciate the effort.  Good day Raz!

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2020, 01:18:35 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Late check-in, busy morning. But trying to stay in touch.
Appreciate the effort.  Good day Raz!
We duz what we cans. Morning, Dave.

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2020, 01:19:40 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
She going into the Foie Gras business?

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2020, 01:20:33 PM »

Morning, muchachos. Late check-in, busy morning. But trying to stay in touch.
afternoon RazMan. busy day here too. I feel your pain.

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2020, 01:20:49 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
Looks like you'll have a tough choice ahead of you. :D

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2020, 01:22:50 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
She going into the Foie Gras business?
yes. they have been selling eggs, chickens, turkeys, and ducks. they have an ass, sheep, planning on a few pigs, and beef cattle. all while lawyering and landscaping.
Logged

fnsmag

  • Newbie Status
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2020, 01:23:24 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
I would get a duck just to name it Confit.

Afternoon lads! Another busy day. Hopefully have time for a smoke this afternoon.

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2020, 01:24:31 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
Looks like you'll have a tough choice ahead of you. :D
you're talking NY. bodies of water don't warm up until the end of August, if at all, I choose hottub.

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2020, 01:24:59 PM »

Not really qualified as cheapy cheapo consideration but Smoke Inn has 48hr. flash sale starting at midnight.  15% off using code 15NOW.

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2020, 01:26:59 PM »

Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
I would get a duck just to name it Confit.

Afternoon lads! Another busy day. Hopefully have time for a smoke this afternoon.
Good day FNS.  Busy is understandable for lack of daytime smoke, but should be no hopefully about an evening smoke.  You're starting to sound like Tony.   ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6