Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Ok, back to shoveling. Y'all be cool.

Good morning, fellas. Gotta finish my shoveling and get in the shower before church. Feel like an accountant today because I've gotta get my boys reconciled. Have a feeling we're gonna be there a while.
you selling your boys?
morning Tony.

Ok, back to shoveling. Y'all be cool.
I remember shoveling. finally over those nightmares.

lady brought breakfast, coffee cake.
pretty poor coffee cake. I ended up doing hash, eggs, and toast.

Good morning, fellas. Gotta finish my shoveling and get in the shower before church. Feel like an accountant today because I've gotta get my boys reconciled. Have a feeling we're gonna be there a while.
Reconciled to what?

Good morning, fellas. Gotta finish my shoveling and get in the shower before church. Feel like an accountant today because I've gotta get my boys reconciled. Have a feeling we're gonna be there a while.
Reconciled to what?

Their first confession or reconciliation. You know those darn Catholics...

Good morning, fellas. Gotta finish my shoveling and get in the shower before church. Feel like an accountant today because I've gotta get my boys reconciled. Have a feeling we're gonna be there a while.
you selling your boys?
morning Tony.
Buy one, get one free?

Good morning, fellas. Gotta finish my shoveling and get in the shower before church. Feel like an accountant today because I've gotta get my boys reconciled. Have a feeling we're gonna be there a while.
Reconciled to what?

Their first confession or reconciliation. You know those darn Catholics...
Reconciliation should have been capitalized then, even I forgot about that, been a long time since I was in a Catholic church.

Good morning, fellas. Gotta finish my shoveling and get in the shower before church. Feel like an accountant today because I've gotta get my boys reconciled. Have a feeling we're gonna be there a while.
Reconciled to what?

Their first confession or reconciliation. You know those darn Catholics...
Reconciliation should have been capitalized then, even I forgot about that, been a long time since I was in a Catholic church.
That's a valid point. My bad.

Good morning, fellas. Gotta finish my shoveling and get in the shower before church. Feel like an accountant today because I've gotta get my boys reconciled. Have a feeling we're gonna be there a while.
Reconciled to what?

Their first confession or reconciliation. You know those darn Catholics...
Reconciliation should have been capitalized then, even I forgot about that, been a long time since I was in a Catholic church.
That's one of those sacraments I never subscribed to. I can't count on one hand how many times I've confessed. God already knows what I did wrong, right? I don't need to tell a priest about it.

Bless me father, for I have sinned. It's been a minute since my last confession.

I lied on my health insurance application and said I was a non-smoker. It's not that big a fib since I hardly smoke, right?

Good morning, fellas. Gotta finish my shoveling and get in the shower before church. Feel like an accountant today because I've gotta get my boys reconciled. Have a feeling we're gonna be there a while.
Reconciled to what?

Their first confession or reconciliation. You know those darn Catholics...
Figured it was a right of passage of some sort.

Bless me father, for I have sinned. It's been a minute since my last confession.

I lied on my health insurance application and said I was a non-smoker. It's not that big a fib since I hardly smoke, right?
You don't inhale so it's true.

Bless me father, for I have sinned. It's been a minute since my last confession.

I lied on my health insurance application and said I was a non-smoker. It's not that big a fib since I hardly smoke, right?
You don't inhale so it's true.
Thank you, father. So what should be my penance?

Bless me father, for I have sinned. It's been a minute since my last confession.

I lied on my health insurance application and said I was a non-smoker. It's not that big a fib since I hardly smoke, right?
I only smoke cigars anyway, aren't they good for you, non of those nasty filters...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4