Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
12/9/2017
« on: December 09, 2017, 12:01:40 AM »

Morning Slackers, Happy 6th Saturday!

Slacker is right! I plan to do nothing today. But I'm sure it won't work out quite that way. At least for now, there is no shoveling to do.

Good morning, Dave.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.

good morning Tony and Dave. 45° and overcast, big thunderstorm ladt night.
Short Story and coffee here.

49999?
WTF

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.
nothing in the By Laws or Structures and Guidelines on prizes for number of posts. have to have the committee make a motion on modifying said rules and table for a month before voting. do we use Roberts' Rules of Order here?

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.
nothing in the By Laws or Structures and Guidelines on prizes for number of posts. have to have the committee make a motion on modifying said rules and table for a month before voting. do we use Roberts' Rules of Order here?
The perfect 50:   As to your Roberts Rules GFY!

There are no by laws, structures and guidelines.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.
Morning, Thank You Mayor T!

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.
nothing in the By Laws or Structures and Guidelines on prizes for number of posts. have to have the committee make a motion on modifying said rules and table for a month before voting. do we use Roberts' Rules of Order here?
The perfect 50:   As to your Roberts Rules GFY!

Congratulations Dave.
LOL.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.
nothing in the By Laws or Structures and Guidelines on prizes for number of posts. have to have the committee make a motion on modifying said rules and table for a month before voting. do we use Roberts' Rules of Order here?
The perfect 50:   As to your Roberts Rules GFY!

Congratulations Dave.
LOL.
Thanks Dean'O

Morning Slackers, Happy 6th Saturday!
Slacker is right! I plan to do nothing today. But I'm sure it won't work out quite that way. At least for now, there is no shoveling to do.

Good morning, Dave.
Isn't that the way Dean starts most days?

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.
nothing in the By Laws or Structures and Guidelines on prizes for number of posts. have to have the committee make a motion on modifying said rules and table for a month before voting. do we use Roberts' Rules of Order here?
You've been going to too many meetings!

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.
nothing in the By Laws or Structures and Guidelines on prizes for number of posts. have to have the committee make a motion on modifying said rules and table for a month before voting. do we use Roberts' Rules of Order here?
You've been going to too many meetings!
Indeed!
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7