CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: 12/9/2017  (Read 4131 times)

CigarBanter

• Administrator
  • Senior Status
12/9/2017
« on: December 09, 2017, 12:01:40 AM »

What's up cigar enthusiasts?!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/9/2017
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 05:35:15 AM »

Morning Slackers, Happy 6th Saturday!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 06:38:47 AM »

Slacker is right! I plan to do nothing today. But I'm sure it won't work out quite that way. At least for now, there is no shoveling to do.

Good morning, Dave.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2017, 06:42:53 AM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2017, 06:56:31 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. 45° and overcast, big thunderstorm ladt night.
Short Story and coffee here.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2017, 06:57:41 AM »

49999?
WTF

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2017, 07:00:30 AM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!! Use that next post wisely, SCTex... It's the last of the star changes. Sheesh, never thought anyone would get to 50K. Appreciate the posting on the site. CHEERS!

Edit: Shit, I think that even earns you a prize. You'll have to PM me your latest address.
nothing in the By Laws or Structures and Guidelines on prizes for number of posts. have to have the committee make a motion on modifying said rules and table for a month before voting. do we use Roberts' Rules of Order here?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2017, 07:33:20 AM »

nothing in the By Laws or Structures and Guidelines on prizes for number of posts. have to have the committee make a motion on modifying said rules and table for a month before voting. do we use Roberts' Rules of Order here?
The perfect 50:   As to your Roberts Rules GFY!

There are no by laws, structures and guidelines.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2017, 07:34:15 AM »

Morning, Thank You Mayor T!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 07:35:02 AM »

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2017, 07:39:07 AM »

Congratulations Dave.
LOL.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2017, 07:42:37 AM »

Congratulations Dave.
LOL.
Thanks Dean'O

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2017, 07:46:30 AM »

Slacker is right! I plan to do nothing today. But I'm sure it won't work out quite that way. At least for now, there is no shoveling to do.

Good morning, Dave.
Isn't that the way Dean starts most days?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2017, 07:49:10 AM »

You've been going to too many meetings!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2017, 07:50:18 AM »

You've been going to too many meetings!
Indeed!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7