ss2

  • Summertime!!

For your Christmas shopping pleasure,

Wanna Be like Dave sampler from SBC!

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/wanna-be-like-dave

(and you thought I was kidding you)
way out of my price range.
But you get a bottle opener!
But why would he need that?  PBR comes in twist tops!
right, plus I heard he was looking at "beer in a box"
What a concept!

Afternoon Smokers!

Weather is exactly the same nasty now as it was at 6:30 this morning except there is a steady noth wind blowing this afternoon.  Sheesh!

Been trying to get some things unpacked and other move-in items done.  Installed two dimmer switches the warden requested which made her happy for upwards of 5 minutes before the "why don't you............."  Got the Smart TV operation all set up on the Pre-black Friday tv, quite nice I must say.

Sat down and decided some Fighting Cock Bourbon Whiskey sounded good to take the chill off and asked the warden where the big box of whisky we moved was, FMTT's I might as well have asked the dumbass lazy kid at McDonalds.  She said "we did not pack such a box and I have not seen one."

What’s everyone’s opinions of the Cool Arrows?

Afternoon Smokers!

Weather is exactly the same nasty now as it was at 6:30 this morning except there is a steady noth wind blowing this afternoon.  Sheesh!

Been trying to get some things unpacked and other move-in items done.  Installed two dimmer switches the warden requested which made her happy for upwards of 5 minutes before the "why don't you............."  Got the Smart TV operation all set up on the Pre-black Friday tv, quite nice I must say.

Sat down and decided some Fighting Cock Bourbon Whiskey sounded good to take the chill off and asked the warden where the big box of whisky we moved was, FMTT's I might as well have asked the dumbass lazy kid at McDonalds.  She said "we did not pack such a box and I have not seen one."
Have you unpacked your cigars yet?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]